3DXChat Community

Comment verification of new forum members

chloe

Hello Mods,

I am currently in the game and have two conversations about the exact same issue:

Two members now waits 3 days to get a comment verified so it show up in the forum.

We all know why we have that verification system (New members need to have their first 6 comments or post verified, before they become full forum members), and this system is good, it protects us from massive trolling but...

Waiting three days is way to long! If you now multiply 3 days with 6 posts a new member will wait more that 2 weeks before he or she can post immediately.

I think it is not to much to ask for to get a post verified in hours and not in days!

So if new players are still welcome in this forum, something has to change!

Thanks for listening... 

Kisses Chloe

Hello Mods,

I am currently in the game and have two conversations about the exact same issue:
Two members now waits 3 days to get a comment verified so it show up in the forum.

We all know why we have that verification system (New members need to have their first 6 comments or post verified, before they become full forum members), and this system is good, it protects us from massive trolling but...

Waiting three days is way to long! If you now multiply 3 days with 6 posts a new member will wait more that 2 weeks before he or she can post immediately.

I think it is not to much to ask for to get a post verified in hours and not in days!

Thanks for listening... 

Kisses Chloe

Da stimme ich Dir zu. 

Meine ersten Post's haben ewig gedauert ( mehrere Tage) bis sie hier erschienen sind.

Für jemanden der neu im Forum ist und Hilfe sucht ist das viel zu lang, da verliert man die Lust.

ich habe auch schon kurzzeitig überlegt wieder zu gehen.

June

btw. dies ist mein einzig möglicher Post für diesen Tag. Ich muss noch 3 weitere machen bevor diese Beschränkung wegfällt.(wenn ich solange bleibe)

Chloe, I have a 3rd "new" member for your list.

She claimed about not being able to login with her account data since the update and the customer support not even answering.

I can confirm that her problem is serious, as I checked her computer: I can login on it with my account data, and she cannot login with her data neither on my, nor on her computer, which worked before. She can login to an old 368 installation and could with 370 all the time. Her account ist still active and valid.

We had the feeling, that the delay of her post is intentional, as it shows how "reliable" the customer support is, if you have a not-trivial problem.

Kisses Kati

This really is a pain in the ass. I am using my original account to post now because when I wanted to change my name I discovered I couldnt without creating an alt. That was fine with me because I wanted to RP. But I now use my so called 'alt' as my only account and can't use it in the forums without waiting forever for the post to be okayed by a mod. If I didnt have this original Bella account I wouldnt have been post for help with technical difficulties. So how many people are right now unable to use the game AND can't post here in the forums to get some help? 

Guest Charly

Euch kann man ja echt nichts Recht machen? 

erst das gejammer, oh so viele Trolle im Forum, die Admins machen nichts dagegen. 

Jetzt, oh man muss erst 6 mal verifizieren.......

kommt mal klar was ihr wollt!!

Auch dass es so lange dauert, hat durchaus seinen Grund ;-)  

Das sollte vor allem der Thread Starterin durchaus bekannt sein.

This has a really good reason why every post must be proved first here !!!! It was not trolling it was a attempt to destroy a community !!!! Many have leaved since this was happend ! I can hear this word "Troll" anymore ! If you have a problem with her "helpfull" topic here then PM her and don`t bitch around ! It is fact that new members can`t post here and waiting to long, reasons are still there, but 6 days !!!! Think before you open your mouth !!!! This here must be always a helping each other out community and Chloe did this with her topic !!!

Guest Charly

This has a really good reason why every post must be proved first here !!!! It was not trolling it was a attempt to destroy a community !!!! Many have leaved since this was happend ! I can hear this word "Troll" anymore ! If you have a problem with her "helpfull" topic here then PM her and don`t bitch around ! It is fact that new members can`t post here and waiting to long, reasons are still there, but 6 days !!!! Think before you open your mouth !!!! This here must be always a helping each other out community and Chloe did this with her topic !!!

So you think admins are stupid?

They see that there are only alternative accounts that want to get their activation very quickly.

It's fine the way it is.

Trolls should wait quietly. And if the desire passes them and they stop before?

Peace in the forum. Goal achieved.

Guest Charly

BTW will send you my best friend to take care of your Hair !!!!

tumblr_mqi0miOlS21sc23ggo1_r2_500.gif

seltsame Freunde hast du, wie man an den Likes sieht xD

Robi, so ein teuflisches Biest xD lol der Oberhammer und dann noch jammern dass es so lange dauert bis man seine Faking Alts hier frei schaltet xD  , echt Leut ihr seid so der Hammer 

Hello Mods,

Thanks for listening... 

Kisses Chloe

post-5159-0-43574700-1505612652_thumb.jpg
Do he still welcome in that case? It's All of his fault what is happen to new members wanted to post...don't forget that Chloe

It would be nice if some would read my post before answering. Did I said the verification should be removed again? No, I did not. Is it really to much to ask that a verification of a single post take hours instead of days? If you want an active community the answer should be clear. Otherwise we can close the forum at all because nearly no new players will participate anymore here.

Guest Charly

Entirely agreed Chloe. Not asking to have the verification removed... just would like to see it kept up a little better. By the time my real account can just participate in the forums I would be old and grey. lol 

Thanks god, you have a real account xD

So you think admins are stupid?

They see that there are only alternative accounts that want to get their activation very quickly.

It's fine the way it is.

Trolls should wait quietly. And if the desire passes them and they stop before?

Peace in the forum. Goal achieved.

I never say and thought that someone is stupid here ! But how do you know that trolls are waiting for something and how do you know that they have a desire to mess things up here ? And what do you mean with goal achieved btw ...count me to the stupid...if you want...I don`t care !!!! I am not understanding a single word from you ! So I leave it like it is chaplin! "They" will come back and this will proof again how strong this community is ! Even if "they" think that they are so smart and are able to better cook like Dr.Hannibal Lecter !!!!

Yes I agree with you for peace in this forum and I have really much fun here ..cuz they all share and help out each other here!!!! This is what I want to see here ! ! ! ! As a proof for my comments here feel free to add me as your friend ! Iam really sorry that I have send Edward to you btw....but it was so funny for me! So i can say always sorry in public to you! Knowing that Briana will push the nuke button if we are talking shit here !! Promise !!

I don't see why people need a second account here if they have one already. It seems to me like the people who are having trouble already have one. All they need to do is ask for their name to be changed if they really don't like it and they will I think its even on the site someplace.

Umm because as I stated. I wanted to RP. People have a second or third account for many reasons. The option is there to be used. Yes some people are big green trolls but not everyone is. Most of us just want to log in have some fun, enjoy some pleasant company and perhaps get our virtual rocks off. Of course though you never hear from the people that are just wanting to do that. Why? Because we aren't into the drama and all the garbage that gets strewn about.  Again no problems with the need for mod verification of new accounts in the forums just wish it could be a little quicker and more up to date.  Or ... on that note... if the trolls are a trouble perhaps if there were enough mods watching the forums those trolls could be dealt with more efficiently and quickly. 

Umm because as I stated. I wanted to RP. People have a second or third account for many reasons. The option is there to be used. Yes some people are big green trolls but not everyone is. Most of us just want to log in have some fun, enjoy some pleasant company and perhaps get our virtual rocks off. Of course though you never hear from the people that are just wanting to do that. Why? Because we aren't into the drama and all the garbage that gets strewn about.  Again no problems with the need for mod verification of new accounts in the forums just wish it could be a little quicker and more up to date.  Or ... on that note... if the trolls are a trouble perhaps if there were enough mods watching the forums those trolls could be dealt with more efficiently and quickly. 

you want to RP on the forums?  That's just silly. while i understand RPing in game it makes little sense in forums. Also seems strange if you have a tech support issue, why would you need an alt to post it, you could just do it from the one that is active. Its not like they ask for verification for the avi in question, Nor do they log into said account to look at the issue. No reason why you couldn't ask from the account that's active.

This really is a pain in the ass. I am using my original account to post now because when I wanted to change my name I discovered I couldnt without creating an alt. 

This is 100 percent false. you can easily change your name by PMing the mods. ive changed my name at least twice and both times took one or two days tops for them to do it. I will agree with chloe it takes too long to verify right now 

Guest Charly

I never say and thought that someone is stupid here ! But how do you know that trolls are waiting for something and how do you know that they have a desire to mess things up here ? And what do you mean with goal achieved btw ...count me to the stupid...if you want...I don`t care !!!! I am not understanding a single word from you ! So I leave it like it is chaplin! "They" will come back and this will proof again how strong this community is ! Even if "they" think that they are so smart and are able to better cook like Dr.Hannibal Lecter !!!!

Yes I agree with you for peace in this forum and I have really much fun here ..cuz they all share and help out each other here!!!! This is what I want to see here ! ! ! ! As a proof for my comments here feel free to add me as your friend ! Iam really sorry that I have send Edward to you btw....but it was so funny for me! So i can say always sorry in public to you! Knowing that Briana will push the nuke button if we are talking shit here !! Promise !!

Edward is cool. Apology accepted. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion freely here. Nothing happened.

My hair is short now. :)