3DXChat Community

New to the game - totally fictional persona or play your fantasy as you?

Freezer

Wow,

I was not expecting so many people to be so candid and give me such awesome feedback and response to this question.

You guys and gals are awesome.

One thing I must say, if you find the right person to chat with and play with, the possibilities are infinite.  Our fantasy and imagination can be the most powerful thing and can supplement the lack of real physical contact in ways that physical contact could never do.

Reality can be awesome but imagination has no limits.

Cheers!

Freezer

President and CEO

Club SWC

I came to the game as myself in my Avi and was met with a lot of hostility and rudeness for being myself so then I made and alt and had rped them compleetly, only my personallity was the same I was much better received till it all blew up in my face. I then just played myself but now well you don't see Von ingame now do you?

• 4 weeks later...

Naptime!!! The name alone created a persona that was unseen till I actually made friends in game. The mind set behind the avi was total friend mode to learn how the year old player base plays. Beyond that the mind set is like most. To be myself!!! As a new player I can not see a 2nd or 3rd avi unless I am to directly link a rp play style to work with friends Naptime meets. +1 to the threads content. Cheers mates!!!!!

I play myself, a little bit braver in here and trying things I felt very unsure about myself with in rl, both sexually and socially. I think there are a lot of different things people get from 3DXChat, although I am a confident person in most areas in rl, there are some where I am not and this place is definitely helping me there. :)

i just play myself...and who am i you might ask....im a hot blooded latina who enjoys role-playing, romance, seduction, and kink. but i dont push my values or my ideas on anyone. I try to be as honest as i can with everyone and would appreciate the same. of course meeting like minded people is the greatest but if its not your thing it doesnt mean that i wont talk to you or be your friend. xxTempmexx is my game name if anyone is interested come find me in game :wub:

i just play myself

nicley said with your post and i only quoted the 1st 4 words, but now u finally got me in here, smyles^^

i hardly rp, i play or should i say....well, im just me! but in the past, that wasnt always the best idea^^

Be who u are and say what u feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

I like this question and the answers  :)

I started playing as myself, but quickly got the feeling thats not what people do around here. I also didn't really know what to expect from this game so i decided to shift myself into something i could be. Still me to some degree, but not the real, naked me i'd like to be. That was fun for a while, but i quickly realised it's not what i want out of this game. It became a fantasy played out by an fantasy.

You need some time to find out what this game is about, and how it offers so many different things to different people. I decided to be just plain old me again, and i'm so glad i did.

Or in other words: I need reality, real people with real hearts and feelings. I do like RP, but as a setting for a scene, and to some degree a mindset in that scene, not as people, hearts or feelings.

Or in other words: I need reality, real people with real hearts and feelings.I do like RP, but as a setting for a scene, and to some degree a mindset in that scene, not as people, hearts or feelings.

u just nailed it there geniva, nice weekend all

nailed-it_o_1391147.jpg