#41 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

i know perfectly the rules chloe to report you all the time for harrassment on the topic of some people :)

You are free to do whatever you want (based on the forum rules, of course) but I would be very surprised if I had written something report worthy so far.

giphy.gif

• Felia, RidgeRet and Galenguab like this

#42 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:20 PM

Didn`t think discord is ok. We played and used this in mmo but this crap  just glitching a lot sometimes. Team Speak is better. 

Few months i see how ppl trying to create something "after" forum. I really understand everything about bloggers, I had my own one. But why We need to waste our time for creating an account somewhere if We have our forum?

Why? Has the forum any problem? Everyday I see topic by topic about party, about creations and so on. What's wrong with our forum? 3dx forum is the first thing after site you see and most logic to use it first.

After all those sites has an owner. This isn`t from our devs. Everything can happen.

Any arguments?

• Aliviax likes this

#43 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

Didn`t think discord is ok. We played and used this in mmo but this crap  just glitching a lot sometimes. Team Speak is better. 

Few months i see how ppl trying to create something "after" forum. I really understand everything about bloggers, I had my own one. But why We need to waste our time for creating an account somewhere if We have our forum?

Why? Has the forum any problem? Everyday I see topic by topic about party, about creations and so on. What's wrong with our forum? 3dx forum is the first thing after site you see and most logic to use it first.

After all those sites has an owner. This isn`t from our devs. Everything can happen.

Any arguments?

So don't use Discord. 

• Felia likes this

#44 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:37 PM

So don't use Discord. 

Nice argument.

I repeat then. Any arguments?

#45 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:50 PM

Nice argument.

I repeat then. Any arguments?

You don't like it. But I like it for example.... anymore arguments required? I don't think so. It's not that we need to find a compromise or common sense here, or?

Btw Discord is neither a blog, nor in first line something like TeamSpeak. I would call it an after game communication platform. And no a forum can not be this.

#46 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:06 PM

You don't like it. But I like it for example.... anymore arguments required? I don't think so. It's not that we need to find a compromise or common sense here, or?

Btw Discord is neither a blog, nor in first line something like TeamSpeak. I would call it an after game communication platform. And no a forum can not be this.

I can use my pencil and notebook as a blog. In discord you can use pics and video. Team speak has the same functions. You can put pics, files, and type any text. But servers are much better.
Question was why We/Users need to give more clicks for nothing actually? In our forum we have official development/moderation. Nice categories. We can follow any topic,etc.
I am not against it. I just don`t see a sense. Thats why would be great to read any arguments, opinions. What are the advantages to keep/open a site/or something like that, while we have comfortable, home Forum?

• Aliviax likes this

#47 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:11 PM

I can use my pencil and notebook as a blog. In discord you can use pics and video. Team speak has the same functions. You can put pics, files, and type any text. But servers are much better.
Question was why We/Users need to give more clicks for nothing actually? In our forum we have official development/moderation. Nice categories. We can follow any topic,etc.
I am not against it. I just don`t see a sense. Thats why would be great to read any arguments, opinions. What are the advantages to keep/open a site/or something like that, while we have comfortable, home Forum?

You still try to compare a forum with a chat! So why we use 3dx game and not just a forum? If you like TeamSpeak more as Discord than thats fine. I don't know any people using it (beside you) and I never got a TeamSpeak invitation. 

#48 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationPool Party at La la Land

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

Any arguments?

I made a suggestion in the past about forum, but like most it got lost. 

The main issue about forum is that you cant see clearly what happens when. The topics are ordered by last comment not by event date. That's why I suggested calendar integrated to forum so you can see easily what happens when. Each of us use a different way for the topic subject, sometimes there is no date or time. The reason why I like bunny bot is because of the presentation, you can see fast what happen and when. If tomorrow this feature is integrated to the 3dx forum I would be happy about it and no more use of bunny bot.

• ExHaran, Felia and chloe like this

#49 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:34 PM

LION wont use bunnybot for these reason chloe:

41f4fff39f96fd4fe7ffc2c986672480-png.jpg

Ive receive these end of august have i receive one PM of you? NEVER and you are iggy in october only from my part since your harrassment on Alivia....

And its funny it continues to have people ban of your system => iggy people isnt neutral and if a story it isnt you ass will resolve anything specially when havent problem for who you take you? And dont argue for a system neutral ONE gremio wanted i open the 10 august on the event of an other owner all good second the 13th was a Birthday and Thorax has open his club on the birthday of Nikadevil and hadnt problem....

Your are just a drama maker chloe and use all to shoot people in back....

I wont use Bunnybot im bann of your system

if you want other screen too when you ask some owner to stopput me intheir line up and was the reason you have open your rooms in emergency face to Marwin you can bann yourself from bunny bot in that case....

Bye

Let's answer this now,

My wedding birthday is the 13th of August, and this since 2016. Gremio would have been open that day that it wouldnt have changed anything. I celebrate this every year the 13th. So nothing to do with Katya.

Regarding Nikadevil bday, well first of all I dont know her, so if people should close their door each time someone has a bday, it wont be easy.

Another point you dont mention, there is already plenty of parties every single day, and between parties and personal schedule, it becomes extremely hard to have no party overlapping. I already stopped to open the friday and saturday. My usual opening days are Sunday and Monday for work related matters.

I dont open rooms to counter anyone, I open rooms certain days cos I have to celebrate something or I cant another day.

I give you an example, my bday is 25th of November, and between bunny bot and forum , i saw parties for 23rd 24th and 25th.  So what, I won't celebrate?

Stop thinking I open to counter someone cos I don't. Also the war some entered is not mine, Lions SoS BDSM or any other group, I am fine with them. I got issues with some people, but those people, I talked to them sometimes things got normalized, but at least things got cleared.

I totally do my own path in 3DX, and my friends have absolutely NO WORD to say about who I like or who I don't like. Dramas of friends aren't mine. I judge people about how they treat me, not about what other say.

I dont know you personally Stefia, neither do I know Katya, but if any of you wanna discuss to clarify things, I am here to discuss.

#50 Guest_Stefia_*

Guest_Stefia_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:42 PM

Indeed Thorax its sad the system isnt apply by 3DX the minimal be neutral and dont enter in the events of each could be preserve ;)

Sadly it isnt the case and these system isnt neutral 

And just see too late Thorax :) i repeat i have write i havent problem with Thorax :)

Just sadly we have been take in exemple to justify banns in bunny bot and hadnt problem between us like for my part i hadnt problem you open your room during we did nika bday a bday is friendly it isnt a big event for 3dx :)

• Aliviax likes this

#51 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

Indeed Thorax its sad the system isnt apply by 3DX the minimal be neutral and dont enter in the events of each could be preserve ;)

To be honest, I don't know who has been banned from bunny bot. I do agree the system should be neutral and the only bans should be related to abusive or missuse of the tool,

#52 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:47 PM

You still try to compare a forum with a chat! So why we use 3dx game and not just a forum? If you like TeamSpeak more as Discord than thats fine. I don't know any people using it (beside you) and I never got a TeamSpeak invitation. 

Where did I try to compare a forum with a chat!? lol I didn`t.

Idc about ts or discord cuz it using for play on voice at first. 

I have no idea why do i need to use anything except the forum. The game and the forum has difference between each other. What difference between our forum and any site if we can post anything inside the forum?

What are the benefits?

#53 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

And just see too late Thorax :) i repeat i have write i havent problem with Thorax :)

Just sadly we have been take in exemple to justify banns in bunny bot and hadnt problem between us like for my part i hadnt problem you open your room during we did nika bday a bday is friendly it isnt a big event for 3dx :)

Lilly just told me Steffia = Katya... see how deep I am in the stories lol...

Bottom line regarding me or my online activity: I dont open cos someone ask me, I dont open cos someone else open, I try as much as I can to respect anyone BUT sometimes it is not possible to open another day.

Most important now, don't judge anyone because they are friend with X or Y. X can be an asshole with you and behave perfectly with someone else. We should all be free to like or dislike someone without our friends to step in.

On my side, all good with you Katya except one thing.... it's  TORAX! forget about this damn H you put lol :)

• ExHaran likes this

#54 Guest_Stefia_*

Guest_Stefia_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

Lool sorry TORAX loool

Yes Steffia = Katya :)

And i confirm too all good with you too Torax :)

#55 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

We never talked to each other Katya, you even rejected to do so recently btw. If you have issues with me I am open to solve them, since you can't stop to bring them into the public. I had issues with one person and that person received a ban from me, yes. Because of reasons I will not write about in public. With most people involved anyhow into this I have talked and made peace.

Nobody is excluded from BunnyBot or is banned anymore. Even not the person who was and triggered all the crap here and doesn't even play this game here anymore (or hardly any more, I dunno exactly).

By the way, I have already commented more than once here in the forum about this all. I have nothing to hide.  

BunnyBot was developed to reduce overlapping issues. To care about each others events, to reduce days without events and to have multiple events on other days. But nobody is forced to use it. Neither does any group rules BunnyBot nor am I a group leader or whatever. I try to respect events entered there but to be fair, only of those who also care about events from others. Show respect and you will earn respect. This is pretty easy.

If you want to know more about ask those people who were also involved into this all (or agree to talk to me). But stop your chasing at last. You should have noticed in the meantime that something like this is going to backfire. And its not me firing at you.

• Felia likes this

#56 RubyRed

RubyRed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:15 PM

Lol Katya aka Stefia....

Dont forget i was with few more ppls on that so called group who lead Ryan... Dont forget i write few times i dont like that talk of hate you and Ryan spread around... We have to PM's from your talk and Ryan ones on that group... what would be if we share them to like you share that one? We would prove how double counters you have... but this way is much more fun, i like to see you drowning into shit you made. For someone who telling how its educated person in where was that... UK and Swiss i think... your barking and acting like wild dog to much... Keep calm huny... your to loud... hold your horses if you know how... this place gonna swalov you lil tiger with cat ears.... You sound prearty pissed off for girl of ages you say you have, still i dont know why... You and some ppls are friends with real one person who steal rooms from others, and you still accusing Chloe for same... For change be honest to yourself... i dont care are you for others.. but what you telling there is no any SENSE.. on any way... im so used you talking BS's to much what actualy really made me laugh on you... And to be honest all harrasments i see in here comings from you and few more ppls.... but this is f... forum...we all have right to say what we think... so... yeah im here to judge you but no  more in silent like before. You are not so cool like you presenting yourself, actualy you are pretty low life creature and you prove that so many times from time i meet you in here. So be my guest and keep going with your BS's, you made us laugh just like that. Give a hug to your pet... she made me laugh pretty well last time on WC.

#57 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

Okay this is going to escalate soon..... so please to all, calm down. 

• Felia likes this

#58 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:22 PM

Its mainly an issue between Katya and me. So Katya please agree to a private conversation with me. Chloe#3875 on discord.

#59 RubyRed

RubyRed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:23 PM

Oh.. btw.... im waiting for your smart answer... at least i hope it would be smart

#60 Felia

Felia

Felia ♡ Chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:34 PM

so stop. it is now really enough from all sides.  Chloe has sent Katya an offer to talk. that concludes the discussion here. should anyone else have problems, it will be clarified in a private PN. the threat is not suitable for clarifying differences of opinion.

Thanks for the understanding

• chloe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users