3DXChat Community

What is a “real” man?

Guest Trance

Sadly there are people in the world who haven't worked out that Randy Newman's song 'Short People' is really attacking people who are prejudiced.

Is there a tall person syndrome too? Like tall people tend to try to recede in to the background?

Guest Trance

I wasn’t intending to be prejudiced sorry if it came across that way. Based on my own experiences i’m curious if it’s actually a thing because the psychology seems inconclusive.

Saying that i’d never date a guy shorter than me so perhaps I am prejudiced. Damn.

Sorry, Trance, I was sort of acknowledging that you were also being ironic as well as questioning psychology. I’m 5ft 10in tall so a short man would look odd next to me. Between you and me I was also taking a shot at people who might try to read something else into your post.

Ladies And Gentlemen: the voice  :)

Lyrics:

My heart is sad and I'm all alone my man's treating me mean I regret the day that I was born And the man I ever seen My happiness is less today My heart is broke, that's why I say Lord, a good man is hard to find You always get another kind Just when you think that he's your pal You look and find him foolin' 'round some old gal Then you rave, you all crave You want to see him in his grave So if your man is nice, take my advice; Hug him in the morning, kiss him at night Give him plenty lovin'; treat your good man right Oh, a good man is so hard to find We always get that roughed old kind Just when you think that he's your pal You like and find him hangin' 'round some old gal Then you rave, how you crave You wanna see him dead layin' in his grave So if your man is nice, take my advice Hug him in the morning, kiss him at night Give him plenty love madam, treat your man right 'Cause a good man nowadays sure is hard to find

A Real man is a woman in a mans body...and he pees sitting down.

(not a worry in our house :) )

mhhh so a Real woman is a man in a woman body?

Please explain your point. i don't understand. ... if this don't go OT

mhhh so a Real woman is a man in a woman body?

Please explain your point. i don't understand. ... if this don't go OT

The point is a real man is someone that understands woman are different and having consideration for that. Like lifting the seat if standing up and not pissing on it if to lazy to, and putting it back down and ensuring its clean when done, little things like that. Being tolerant with "that time of the month" (hate that expression) as it is not easy. If a man was in a woman's body he would see this and understand..this is my point (but we can dream cant we) Lucky I'm fully lesbian and married to one (the seat is always down and clean) but that doesn't help my straight friends :)

Isn't it funny how I got attacked by RobT and Co for suggesting that as few as 20% of 3dx Chat users are women. You can't have it both ways Intercessional, either the genders are evenly matched as you suggested when you attacked me in my 'Does 3dx Chat need more women' thread or they aren't. Which is it to be? Of course Intercessional won't answer because he can't without making himself look foolish. He'll only do that when his mates are back and they can derail the thread and get it pulled. Either way they'll make themselves look foolish.