3DXChat Community

Practice here

Guest Trance

Guest ameliaUK

You kidding? I think you forgot to read at the right topix where some ppl's have fun to stir shit.

You being the biggest offender.

I will not expand collapsed posts from idiots I am ignoring....

Hi, I'm working on a group project about deutsche Innenpolitik and we were wondering about some crazy/stupid/pointless German laws you may have heard of that have existed through the ages.

BGB § 962 Verfolgungsrecht des Eigentümers
Der Eigentümer des Bienenschwarms darf bei der Verfolgung fremde Grundstücke betreten. Ist der Schwarm in eine fremde nicht besetzte Bienenwohnung eingezogen, so darf der Eigentümer des Schwarmes zum Zwecke des Einfangens die Wohnung öffnen und die Waben herausnehmen oder herausbrechen. Er hat den entstehenden Schaden zu ersetzen.

BGB § 962 Pursuit of the owner
The owner of the swarm of bees may enter unfamiliar lands during the persecution. If the swarm has moved into a foreign unoccupied beehive, the owner of the swarm may open the apartment and take out or break out the honeycomb for the purpose of catching. He has to compensate for the resulting damage.

:rolleyes:  :wub:  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Trance

Some self help from psychology today site.

Attention Seeking Behaviors

Protect yourself from the bad behaviors of others.

When a child is not able to get attention from his or her primary caretakers, he or she will do what kids do and act out by saying or doing something that creates some drama. Children do this because negative attention is still attention. We expect this because children are trying to figure out how to do life, and part of their job is to push the boundaries and our buttons.

Creating this kind of drama in an adult relationship is at best a sad commentary on an obviously broken communication dynamic. In addition, it wastes the most precious thing you have: your time. It also has the added negative effect of diminishing the love you have, because no one can love a person who is acting out on a regular basis. Truth is, attention-seeking behavior is just plain exhausting for your partner, and he or she will eventually find a way to avoid it, and perhaps you as well.

Ask yourself why you need all the attention. There may be some insecurity or self-esteem issues going on for you. This does not mean that you are bad, broken, or evil; it means that there may be a little hole in your soul and you need to spend some time patching it.

The good news is that you can help yourself to heal, but first you have to acknowledge the need.