3DXChat Community

Cam’s Diary Of Frustration

Camden

I don’t have a lot to say which some who’ve talked to me will find strange. Anyhows, I’m looking to buy a gaming laptop. Nothing to fancy schmancy or over 1500. I don’t game much but I do like the graphics especially for designing and photos for my clients.

I’ve been researching for months but the problem I have is heat. Are all gaming laptops doomed to overheat or have a noisy fan? The one I have now, I need a new fan and it’s noisy.

Any suggestions?

That’s one that I was looking at mar Do you know if it has heating issues? That seems to be one of the cons I’ve been seeing online but I know users can post negative reviews based on something minor or just due to their own error. Thanks!

That's true Rob they are good and with any computer you can go and get accessories and upgrades to help your system that are cheaper than buying a whole new machine.  I haven't heard my friend complain but when I tell anyone that's buying a laptop to get an external cooling pad it can rest on they're cheap I have a Belkin and it didn't cost me much and works great.

If you want a powerful laptop you will be paying a lot for it and even then you will never get a laptop that can compete with a high end desktop.

I like the idea of a "gaming laptop" but if you have seen the size of a GeForce 1080 you will wonder how they could fit this in a laptop without having issues. Proper gaming laptops will always be thick and put out a lot of heat. There's not much you can do about it. I had one a few years ago that would literally raise the temperature in the room by a few degrees.

A high end gaming laptop will cost twice what a comparable desktop will and will still under perform that desktop cause they have to cram so much hardware into a much smaller space.

https://www.costco.com/Acer-Predator-Helios-300-Gaming-Laptop---Intel-Core-i7---6GB-NVIDIA-Graphics---1080p.product.100368662.html

If you catch it on sale can be ~ $100 less ....

I have this model and so far, no issues. As far as fan noise, it depends a lot on how graphics intensive the app is. I will say that playing a game like  3DX, for instance, the fans are gonna be spinning and yes there will be some ambient "rushing of air" noise. This model though allows you to tweak the fan settings so that may be helpful.

Good Luck in your search !

I get to write this off as an expense and was trying to find something reasonable without coming out of pocket. Might have to dig deeper. I just don’t want to drop five thousand and end up with the same issues.

I’m not an avid gamer so I don’t really need the desktop and I travel so it has to be portable. My last one worked really well it’s just that the fan blew.

Thanks everyone I’ll look into your suggestions.

Wait .. what ? :o<_< 

About the rest, I don't know much, but I'll still suggest this one  :lol:  :

computerbackpack.jpg

Hope you find what you loooking for drunkie :wub: 

Pfft I’m quiet and reserved, merely an observer. That thing is too big for my delicate back.

I ate a double chocolate cookie from Panera with my hazelnut coffee. The cookie had too many chocolate chunks to finish it. On a more related note, I hate when I go to click a topic then click the username instead. Especially when it’s someone I prefer not to communicate with. Backspace with the quickness.

• 3 weeks later...

Computer came in and well, graphics don’t look too special and when I logged into 3dx I could hear the fan. Is that normal? Also I seem to be running at 100% disk and Asus support has been no help. I got the Asus Rog Strix HHSD, GTX1500.

• 3 months later...

Inspired by mega thotism and why men think their opinions matter.

You forgot points for dick pics. The need to constantly have the male ego stroked. The need to always feel

Masculine, lest your fragility shows.

Let’s see... on a scale of masculine to toxic masculinity where do the men of 3DX fit?

I’m too lazy at the moment to do a fancy chart but here is the hierarchy:

1. Toxic Masculinity..,.

These bears have issue with a woman having control of her own body.

I mean, it should only be for him amiright?

He needs constant reassurance and don’t look at another man... oh noes..

It means that you now have the extra task of ensuring him that his dick size is adequate.

You may express this verbally but he needs you on your knees in a subservient position. Ahhh.

2. Alpha Masculinity...

He’s strong and important. He likes his woman to be there at his beck and call,

He might even do the wifey test. The one where he does asinine shit to see if she remains loyal and dutiful.

Cause he’s a man, an alpha in all of his glory.

On your knees pet, get ready for me. My dick may be average,

but you suck it like it’s gotdamn diamonds encoated in platinum.

Now, I might last a just minute but just think, for one whole minute you got to suck on male royalty.

3. In Betweener...

He realizes that his counterparts are mere assholes, so he seems to not make the same mistakes...

BUT, he is still a man and as such entitled to some pussy.

I mean, most women prefer alphas who treat them like trash.

So being in between puts him in the position to keep her around longer.

To manipulate her into thinking he’s a good guy when all he ever wanted to be was an alpha...

Poor Tink

4. The good guy in touch with his feminine side...

He’s the buddy, who secretly hates women because he feels overlooked.

Overlooked and entitled,

He doesn’t want to be 1-3 because he’s convinced himself that he’s good,

He’s kind and important,

He gets women. He really gets us.

He waits silently for that moment where we are most vulnerable,

See1-3.

Then he strikes and dammit!

We should be so lucky.

He’s here to save our damaged and over used bodies.

Never mind that he’s done this enough to be damaged and used...

Naw, that’s different...

/Cam sees her way out with a heavy side-eye.

You lost me at repressed homosexuality. The alpha/beta business was satire based on the audacity of a man daring to judge a woman based on her sexual desires when he’d be considered a lothario or what ever the current term is for a man sowing his oats. There is nothing in that last point that indicates male feminism. Men cannot be feminist. They can be supporters and allies but they cannot be feminist which is an outdated term in my opinion.

Agreed, I just find the whole recent thot patrol meme kinda hilarious. But I'll get on the other side of the fence soon and make a post about incels/MGTOW aka the woman haters. Since they're pretty dumb in my point of view, let's make the forums satirical again!