3DXChat Community

Dear devs, please read - about upcoming poses

brun

Hi!

First, I want to say I'm am VERY happy about the poses being teased in upcoming content. Awesome job so far!

One thing I'm hoping is that you have learned from past mistakes, and will be doing your best to add all of the poses as MMF/MFF/FFF/MMM when they are released. This would be considered a huge content update which would be nice for press releases/marketing push, and cut back on a lot of people feeling left out.

This pose: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/page-4&do=findComment&comment=22963 leads itself to a brand new standing couple pose for mm/ff/mf as well, by just removing the partner stickin it in the butt.

This pose: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/page-3&do=findComment&comment=22935 allows for a nice new mf/ff face sitting pose by removing the riding partner. MM would be harder I'm guessing with this., however reversing the sitting face partner would be nice as well for mf/ff/mm for giving us a laying down getting choked by cock pose.

Even without the mm for the 2nd pose listed, if all others were thrown in for all other combinations, you would have 17 new poses in one update.

Lastly, we all know Solen provided the devs with collars months ago. Can we expect an implementation of them soon?

Hi!

First, I want to say I'm am VERY happy about the poses being teased in upcoming content. Awesome job so far!

One thing I'm hoping is that you have learned from past mistakes, and will be doing your best to add all of the poses as MMF/MFF/FFF/MMM when they are released. This would be considered a huge content update which would be nice for press releases/marketing push, and cut back on a lot of people feeling left out.

This pose: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/page-4&do=findComment&comment=22963 leads itself to a brand new standing couple pose for mm/ff/mf as well, by just removing the partner stickin it in the butt.

This pose: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/page-3&do=findComment&comment=22935 allows for a nice new mf/ff face sitting pose by removing the riding partner. MM would be harder I'm guessing with this., however reversing the sitting face partner would be nice as well for mf/ff/mm for giving us a laying down getting choked by cock pose.

Even without the mm for the 2nd pose listed, if all others were thrown in for all other combinations, you would have 17 new poses in one update.

Lastly, we all know Solen provided the devs with collars months ago. Can we expect an implementation of them soon?

Also I'm happy with the MM poses they just released, the animation is much better than previous poses!

I agree that just making new poses, then quickly adapting them to be compatible with different gender couplings will make content updates look much more bulky (as the example above you can potentially have 17 poses within one or two updates) and also appeal to everyone and make everyone happy.

Just please don't do what another adult multiplayer sex game has done (i'm sure you people could work it out), where people had to literally beg for months on the forums just to have one new pose suited to their orientation!

New poses look great. I'm also hoping for F/F and M/M cumshot/squirt option that shows on the body in the future hopefully.

If they were going to adapt the group poses to be for couples and switch around the genders here and there, I would have to beg them to smooth them out a bit. When adapting the genders of the couples for the same pose, I think it usually looks kind of odd.

There are a few poses already where female movements are applied onto the male model and vice versa. It looks weird, I think.

x_x

One thing I'm hoping is that you have learned from past mistakes, and will be doing your best to add all of the poses as MMF/MFF/FFF/MMM

*buzzer sound*

MMF there is some , MFF there is some , MMM the poses can probably be modified for MMM , FFF sorry but its impossible , it would actually be SSF or SFF but not FFF as this is a penis and not a strapon that the ones using it are wearing . and some of the poses are undoable for FFF , personally i dont suck penisses so i dont see any interest to suck a strapon .

One thing I'm hoping is that you have learned from past mistakes, and will be doing your best to add all of the poses as MMF/MFF/FFF/MMM

*buzzer sound*

MMF there is some , MFF there is some , MMM the poses can probably be modified for MMM , FFF sorry but its impossible , it would actually be SSF or SFF but not FFF as this is a penis and not a strapon that the ones using it are wearing . and some of the poses are undoable for FFF , personally i dont suck penisses so i dont see any interest to suck a strapon .

I use the term FFF because technically within the game right now there is no S gender option currently.

I hope they just rushed this update out and are now working on making them available for everyone and for couples.

I hope so too, but there was no need to rush it. No one was expecting it this soon and it just lends credence to those that think this feature was on the way/nearly done before the poll was put up with the devs knowing which option would win, so they could produce something fast. They could have held off for another week or two and people still would have been pleasantly surprised with how long it took, moreso if the poses were made available for more types of partnering. 

This COULD have been an update where you email the entirety of your userbase to entice old players back, it COULD have been something to send a press release out about to get more coverage from adult sites, but it isn't.

I fully agree with Brun. This is/was a headline feature that has been requested since near the games tepid launch. It could have been a major content update.

Seeing it now a few questions immediately come to mind. Why did it take so long to add if it was done this quickly, Was it actually done this quickly or has it been in the works for a while, Why so few poses and why are other sexual orientations getting the short end if the stick, so many more too but I don't want to go overboard.

Overall the animations look fine, if a bit forced, and while it is a feature we wanted and I am ecstatic the Devs have added it, I too feel there could have been more time spent on this to refine it and make sure it is more inclusive from the start.

However praise where praise is due, the Devs have finally got it into the game and now they can seriously focus their efforts to turn it into a Bulletpoint feature and push for a larger base of users, that specifically wanted it and will come back for it, while keeping more content coming and growing the community. Massive potential marketing opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...