#1881 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:48 AM

What you only laugh once a night, wow, that must be tough.

#1882 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:53 AM

3DX is evolving as most VR worlds do. It is becoming more social. More creative. There is a reduction in the 'Fuck me' themed rooms and a bigger emphasis on dance clubs and the social - as well as the hidden Builder's quietly creating things instead of leaving cause it got boring.

I don't think that's true maybe right now on the main server. It does seems like a decent number of colders and people just into sex rooms and poses have moved to the test server, but I am sure it wont last. Still I think the game is less social then it was a few years ago at least it feels like that to me.

#1883 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:09 AM

I don't think that's true maybe right now on the main server. It does seems like a decent number of colders and people just into sex rooms and poses have moved to the test server, but I am sure it wont last. Still I think the game is less social then it was a few years ago at least it feels like that to me.

I would disagree.

The test server is nothing but those looking to jerk to a new free cartoon. You will also notice, to get the numbers it has it takes a worldwide appeal.

Not trying to be nasty. You don't spout crap and are cautious with your claims.

I think you will find 3DX evolving from more of a looped cartoon jerk fest into a more social long term world.

It seems to happen to most worlds over time.

Question: If I am right, then how should development continue?

If wrong, do you think a bunch of cartoons in a loop will retain enough people to jerk off too?

I'd argue that the jerk offs get bored and leave, or become more social over time.

#1884 KorbinDallas

KorbinDallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:12 AM

a quick look just now.....   on main server

6Iouy48.png

#1885 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:18 AM

Now you hide under an alt? LoL 'Developer'.

If you go in most, you will find it's just a shocking name to draw people in, but are 95% dance clubs.

Your arguement is invalid.
  • Leeloo likes this

#1886 KorbinDallas

KorbinDallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:19 AM

Now you hide under an alt? LoL 'Developer'.

If you go in most, you will find it's just a shocking name to draw people in, but are 95% dance clubs.

Your arguement is invalid.

btw, funny how the "pup " got your  forum account you made banned, ehh?    rumour has it at least ;)  You seem upset because i logged in and posted facts, not made up facts with no data. No need to thank me, i am here to educate. My job is done for the night

Now if you will excuse me, im going to pout because shops will never be in 3dx. Night all

#1887 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

I havn't clue what your babbling about or care.

But you having to hide under an alt and have no clue what your talking about is funny as hell. (Lol)

Let me edit and add too.

Until you show proof your a staff Developer in IMVU I will consider you an old man who thinks of himself as a "Big Fish" in a small pond.

Yes, it is amusing.

#1888 KorbinDallas

KorbinDallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:28 AM

i think it has always been less social. Ive been here over 5 years and from the day i started seems game was always splintered into groups. that will never change as long as we have a 3dx.    This place has never been that trusting  towards new folks. Not much different than other games of the same type except you hear about it more here because its a smaller community and with world chat, its more open. peoples drama etc gets thrown out for public consumption 

#1889 KorbinDallas

KorbinDallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:31 AM

I havn't clue what your babbling about or care.

But you having to hide under an alt and have no clue what your talking about is funny as hell. (Lol)

Let me edit and add too.

Until you show proof your a staff Developer in IMVU I will consider you an old man who thinks of himself as a "Big Fish" in a small pond.

Yes, it is amusing.

you seem angry, you mad bro?    i suggest real life sex, wouldnt be so uptight or maybe even yoga.   you seem very easy to get angry, no wonder the trolls have made you a play thing. im off now, be careful, high blood pressure from anger is real

you-mad-bro.png

#1890 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:37 AM

you seem angry, you mad bro? i suggest real life sex, wouldnt be so uptight or maybe even yoga. you seem very easy to get angry, no wonder the trolls have made you a play thing

Listening to you babble is funny as hell.

I've seen people pretend to be other than they are, but you take the cake.

When you tried to use a alt to bolster your arguement it was easy to figure out you are a fake and charlatan.

Sorry to have outed you. I'm sure you would have remained a Big Fish, if you could back up your claims.

Edit: I will let you stew on that. I just hope you don't have an aneurysm.

#1891 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:57 AM

good night maxxipad. as far as me being an alt, prove it :lol:   If its like anything else you seem to spout facts that have no data to prove they are facts. just a bunch of lip service. im not shocked. next thing you know you will say every other game has millions of users.... oh wait, nevermind

Sleep well Old Man.

I'll end civil.

#1892 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:30 AM

Most of tha rooms are named a certain way to attract peeps in, hence tha sexually flavoured title Derps! Most peeps use this tactic, those that are trying to get numbers know how a title can pursuade patrons to visit their room. Some builders/hosts don't care about this and will name their room differently. Ah tinks most of us already know this.

Tha majority of rooms cater to all types of players. Firstly Moosak "Music" Toons, Beats wotevs ya call them are in almost every room, peeps like toons. Moosak means Dancing, a dance floor because guess wot, we have dances and peeps dance to toons so wowz theres another option most rooms have.

So we have tha Moosak, tha Dance Floor and peeps dancing, pretty basic and wide spread. Added to this is any sexual accessory, bed, BDSM devices etc because eets a sex game and sex is another ting to do here. 

There is also tha option to just stand around or sit at tha bar, if tha room has one because some peeps like to just watch others or maybe they are afk or they are busy chatting to people in a pm or local. 

Theres no one way to play this game, theres no right way to play eet, we all play eet how we want to. This game has been tha same since when ah joined. Eet offers a number of tings to a player and eets up to tha player what they do and when they do eet.

Is eet evolving? Define evolve.... are there new features? No there are not. There are updated features as in tha World Editor, we have always been able to build since ah joined pre Editor. Do we have new content? No we don't. We can do tha same activities we have been able to fo years now. Have sex, Build, Dance, Chat, DJ and Stand around :P

Tha game has huge potential to go in any direction but that is down to tha wants of tha Devs and by now with all tha threads and ideas put forward by us the users and tha fact none have ever been implemented as far as ah know shows you they do what they want when they want.

Besides this has been talked about fo years, eets awesome peeps have ideas where tha game can go and what can be added but eets a waste of time, Tha Devs prolly already know what they want to do and when they plan to do so if at all and all tha threads about soopa ideas etc wont change anytings.

Ive never heard an idea yet that ah havnt already thought about mahself but ah don't feel tha need to post eet and go on and on and on about eet.

We get eet ok :)

Alliengleesh Dictionary fo tha Dumm.

Ah = I

mah = my

Dumm = Dumb

eet = it

tha = the

peeps = people

ya = you

fo = for

soopa = super

mahself = myself

:P

#1893 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:40 AM

Most of tha rooms are named a certain way to attract peeps in, hence tha sexually flavoured title Derps! Most peeps use this tactic, those that are trying to get numbers know how a title can pursuade patrons to visit their room. Some builders/hosts don't care about this and will name their room differently. Ah tinks most of us already know this.

Tha majority of rooms cater to all types of players. Firstly Moosak "Music" Toons, Beats wotevs ya call them are in almost every room, peeps like toons. Moosak means Dancing, a dance floor because guess wot, we have dances and peeps dance to toons so wowz theres another option most rooms have.

So we have tha Moosak, tha Dance Floor and peeps dancing, pretty basic and wide spread. Added to this is any sexual accessory, bed, BDSM devices etc because eets a sex game and sex is another ting to do here. 

There is also tha option to just stand around or sit at tha bar, if tha room has one because some peeps like to just watch others or maybe they are afk or they are busy chatting to people in a pm or local. 

Theres no one way to play this game, theres no right way to play eet, we all play eet how we want to. This game has been tha same since when ah joined. It offers a number of tings to a player and eets up to tha player what they do and when they do eet.

Is eet evolving? Define evolve.... are there new features? No there are not. There are updated features as in tha World Editor, we have always been able to build since ah joined pre Editor. Do we have new content? No we don't. We can do tha same activities we have been able to fo years now. Have sex, Build, Dance, Chat, DJ and Stand around :P

Tha game has huge potential to go in any direction but that is down to tha wants of tha Devs and by now with all tha threads and ideas put forward by us the users and tha fact none have ever been implemented as far as ah know shows you they do what they want when they want.

Besides this has been talked about fo years, eets awesome peeps have ideas where tha game can go and what can be added but eets a waste of time, Tha Devs prolly already know what they want to do and when they plan to do so if at all and all tha threads about soopa ideas etc wont change anytings.

Ive never heard an idea yet that ah havnt already thought about mahself but ah don't feel tha need to post eet and go on and on and on about eet.

We get eet ok :)

I would argue it is indeed evolving - like the older worlds have.

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world. The Jerkfesters are easy to identify.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually. Those with friendships will stay irregardless til something better comes along.

#1894 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:42 AM

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would definitely  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually.

Then ah ask you your opinion "How" eet is "evolving"?

Explain wot exactly is changing in this game compared to years ago.

Im just interested to know as maybeh ah havnt noticed eet.

#1895 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:47 AM

Sleep well Old Man.

I'll end civil.

no-country-for-old-men-6.jpg

#1896 JenC

JenC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:13 AM

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world. The Jerkfesters are easy to identify.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually. Those with friendships will stay irregardless til something better comes along.

I think you be lucky to find any more than 1 or 2 percent of the people in 3DXland that are not here for the naughty and superior sex format, its what keeps this game on and running, without them the game wouldnt exist, because how many people are willing to pay $15 a month for a social platorm? Not many, and certainly not enough to pay its way. Or look at it this way, everything other than the sex can be gotten elsewhere on the net and in a far supirior format to this game in every way, and for free.

#1897 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:43 AM

I think you be lucky to find any more than 1 or 2 percent of the people in 3DXland that are not here for the naughty and superior sex format, its what keeps this game on and running, without them the game wouldnt exist, because how many people are willing to pay $15 a month for a social platorm? Not many, and certainly not enough to pay its way. Or look at it this way, everything other than the sex can be gotten elsewhere on the net and in a far supirior format to this game in every way, and for free.

In my case, when I left I came back because the people I missed I would not be able to see anywhere else. It's not the fact of the format or anything, it's because the people I care about aren't located anywhere other than 3DX, so I really have no choice if I want to keep in contact. I think it would be like that for a few people, they keep subbing to hang out with certain other people who only use 3DX and who they have come to see as family or close friends.

#1898 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:28 AM

Not sure what your point is bro.

#1899 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:30 AM

I disagree.

If your right time will tell.

#1900 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

Alliengleesh Dictionary fo tha Dumm.

Ah = I