3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Hi Gizmo

I know it does not depend on you, but on the support.
Could you ask for support in putting the Clothes Editor?
In this way we could create our clothes and not have to stay on the forum with the hope that come out new clothes, hair, shoes, tattoos, rings bracelets, etc etc.
I think if you put a Clothes Editor and a Pose Editor the game would be complete, in this way you could make updates once every 6 months and no one would say that there are not enough updates ... also because honestly ... if you go to create an update where there is a garment that looks like the dustbin ... or go to make a "World Editor" update where you insert the pizza ... not everyone cares ... So I think, and I hope, that the The best option would be to create a Clothes Editor and a Pose Editor. Do us this favor to solicit support, also because I sincerely begin to get bored to stay on 3dx. I have been there for 2 years, and in 2 years the only beautiful update was the World Editor.
Hi Gizmo, good work.

Not a good idea to release a clothes editor or pose editor , because it will add more jealousy and more dramas but maybe a tool or something where you can do some works on the poses and make a vote on the poses you would see added for " everyone " in the game, all of we know how some would act if it was released in the game. Each day we have a drama or a fight about who build a room etc etc

Jealouse... Envy, Fights on "who did what firts...who stole which room", those kind of Dramas will be Always... -_-

BUT, those kind of dramas comes from dramatic ppl, trolls and haters, and sadly grow feeded by the victims, world cannot stop spinning just because of them.

Not because of that, creations of beautiful, huge, kinky, impresive rooms had stopped,

Creators keep building, keeps creating furnitures, accesories, some ones share, some ones keeping by themselves, and yes, some ones steal... but damn that happens even in real too.

To Deny an important update like the Clothes Editor one, or the so damn claimed Pose Editor, just because it will give "More excuses to the negative ppl here to make conflicts", is an step back, dramas wil always be no matter the context and reazon, NO Way, they are Necesary at this point of the game, so..

YES!! Give the Tools Creative Players Need (hope sooner than later... :P), exactly same way the world editor, to keep making this virtual world even bigger and better.

Ignore Provocations, Blocking in game and forums.. But also Sharing the file to the other gamers, or posting in forums pictures of what you did, and the date is the best Way to prove your authorship, and keep the fights for frustrated ones... ;)

Peace!.. ^_^

Hi Gizmo

I know it does not depend on you, but on the support.

Could you ask for support in putting the Clothes Editor?

In this way we could create our clothes and not have to stay on the forum with the hope that come out new clothes, hair, shoes, tattoos, rings bracelets, etc etc.

I think if you put a Clothes Editor and a Pose Editor the game would be complete, in this way you could make updates once every 6 months and no one would say that there are not enough updates ... also because honestly ... if you go to create an update where there is a garment that looks like the dustbin ... or go to make a "World Editor" update where you insert the pizza ... not everyone cares ... So I think, and I hope, that the The best option would be to create a Clothes Editor and a Pose Editor. Do us this favor to solicit support, also because I sincerely begin to get bored to stay on 3dx. I have been there for 2 years, and in 2 years the only beautiful update was the World Editor.

Hi Gizmo, good work.

This would be the best thing they could do - add a clothing Editor.

Adding another layer to the avi so we can make skin tight outfits, tattoo's would be great. How about attachments for adding earnings like the necklace and other accessories?  Personally, I don't put much credence in a 'it will create drama' argument. Is that how development will be judged on? The amount of drama it may or may not create?

I dunno if Gizmo has the skills to make one as it can be pretty complex and has taken others who had bigger teams years to create one.. But hell yes, this would be as big as the World Editor is.

Then you have the simpler things like we can't even kick or ban people from our own properties... but who wants to go through the long list again.

Not a good idea to release a clothes editor or pose editor , because it will add more jealousy and more dramas but maybe a tool or something where you can do some works on the poses and make a vote on the poses you would see added for " everyone " in the game, all of we know how some would act if it was released in the game. Each day we have a drama or a fight about who build a room etc etc

So what? World editor didn't make the game better? You really think that better sit without new content, but drama free? If clothes and poses editors could bring a LOT of new content and make 3dx a better and more entertaining place - they should take a place, no matter how much of worthless drama will be generated by some whiners.

Im informed that a new 3d social sex game soon will open (wont mention ofc)  with micro economy etc 

so our beloved 3dxchat needs to do some steps forward and those steps is pose editor ,gizmo personaly asked us 1 year back if we want it n 85% replied yes .

3dxchat is advertized as sex game im the only one advertize it as social sex game in various forums n social media  but my point is what is that a sex game needs ? simply more sex poses if it were  a racing car game it would need more cars but it isnt a car game :)

important : the sex poses quallity must remain high we love 3dxchat cause of the graphic quality 

also the addition of pose editor n more clothes are a must 

also more character customization many ppl dont play 3dxchat cause all ppl look same ,so the addition of more realistic cat ears elf ears etc is also a must .

for more social activities  a new dev room like funpark is cool idea that ppl can go there n have fun couples single etc 

imagine going in a fan park ride a weel n other awesome stuff ofc the ability to also have sex there 

sex pose to be made arent that hard or consume so much time 

bellow is a a forum link with pose i made by tweaking them without having the tools sweet Gizmo has so for gizmo it will be much easier 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8112-alivias-tweacked-sex-poses/&do=findComment&comment=318934

Im informed that a new 3d social sex game soon will open (wont mention ofc)  with micro economy etc 

so our beloved 3dxchat needs to do some steps forward and those steps is pose editor ,gizmo personaly asked us 1 year back if we want it n 85% replied yes .

3dxchat is advertized as sex game im the only one advertize it as social sex game in various forums n social media  but my point is what is that a sex game needs ? simply more sex poses if it were  a racing car game it would need more cars but it isnt a car game :)

important : the sex poses quallity must remain high we love 3dxchat cause of the graphic quality 

also the addition of pose editor n more clothes are a must 

also more character customization many ppl dont play 3dxchat cause all ppl look same ,so the addition of more realistic cat ears elf ears etc is also a must .

for more social activities  a new dev room like funpark is cool idea that ppl can go there n have fun couples single etc 

imagine going in a fan park ride a weel n other awesome stuff ofc the ability to also have sex there 

sex pose to be made arent that hard or consume so much time 

bellow is a a forum link with pose i made by tweaking them without having the tools sweet Gizmo has so for gizmo it will be much easier 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8112-alivias-tweacked-sex-poses/&do=findComment&comment=318934

Wow taking credit as being the only one putting this out there as a social game.  There have been people doing that long before you and will after you're gone.

Honestly I do not give a damn about the dramas that people create, jealousies. When Pandora was created, many people (including myself) used that program for PERSONAL SCOPE, not to rubbish, not to denigrate, not to gossip. Those who use the World Editor, do it with pleasure, with passion, with their own imagination. Who plays, does it for the same reason. If people want to break the balls, it's not everyone's fault. The programs we use, we choose the use ... how to use them. No Drama, no jealousies. Simply a Chlotes Editor and a Pose Editor. Maybe one day they will be able to include that clothes and poses can be sold, and those who want to create their own personal store on 3dx, as on many other games. Remember that 3dx only "graphically" is forward with thought. But materially, it is compared to other games, a lot, but a lot behind. We are here to play, and to advise the game how it could improve, but if we are not listened to, it means that I will fight my personal "war" for a pose editor and a clothes editor, who will almost certainly use everyone.

CREW! PULL ON THE SWORDS AND FOLLOW ME! :ph34r:

Adding another layer to the avi so we can make skin tight outfits, tattoo's would be great. How about attachments for adding earnings like the necklace and other accessories?  Personally, I don't put much credence in a 'it will create drama' argument. Is that how development will be judged on? The amount of drama it may or may not create?

I dunno if Gizmo has the skills to make one as it can be pretty complex and has taken others who had bigger teams years to create one.. But hell yes, this would be as big as the World Editor is.

Then you have the simpler things like we can't even kick or ban people from our own properties... but who wants to go through the long list again.

If they did not have the skills to create a World Editor, I assure you that they would not even have skills to fix bugs, to create avatars, to create clothes, to create the whole game ... and then it's not Gizmo that creates , Gizmo (I think) is only the spokesman of a project behind him, much bigger, created by more experienced developers. However ... even if they were not able ... with all the money we spend annually, they could "hire" someone who creates this blessed editor of poses and clothes.

That's your opinion which of course you are entitled to. Others may agree with you, but I certainly don't and I'm sure many others wouldn't either.

Poor old Gizmo and his colleagues...so many people and different opinions to please! And so little resources (it seems) to address them with.

"Never in the field of 3D sex gaming have so many expected so much from so few."

CHURCHILL.jpg

Or something like that.

That's your opinion which of course you are entitled to. Others may agree with you, but I certainly don't and I'm sure many others wouldn't either.

Poor old Gizmo and his colleagues...so many people and different opinions to please! And so little resources (it seems) to address them with.

"Never in the field of 3D sex gaming have so many expected so much from so few."

CHURCHILL.jpg

Or something like that.

Out of curiosity, why would you think it a bad idea? The oldest worlds revolve around clothing, the ability to create diverse clothing and the ability to play dress up. People want to dress uniquely, not like everyone else.

Do you have any experience in any virtual worlds where clothing creation exists?

If they did not have the skills to create a World Editor, I assure you that they would not even have skills to fix bugs, to create avatars, to create clothes, to create the whole game ... and then it's not Gizmo that creates , Gizmo (I think) is only the spokesman of a project behind him, much bigger, created by more experienced developers. However ... even if they were not able ... with all the money we spend annually, they could "hire" someone who creates this blessed editor of poses and clothes.

There are some Developers with experience who created the clothing system for Curio (which is also built in the same engine as 3DXchat) and no longer work for Utherverse.

Wether they are available or not who knows.

Out of curiosity, why would you think it a bad idea? The oldest worlds revolve around clothing, the ability to create diverse clothing and the ability to play dress up. People want to dress uniquely, not like everyone else.

Do you have any experience in any virtual worlds where clothing creation exists?

Oh, I don't think it's a bad idea, especially for people interested in fashion and clothing.  But personally I would rather see a thousand and one other things developed in the game before a clothing editor.  I'm quite happy playing 3dx with just two or three different "outfits".  I guess it takes all sorts to make the world go round  :) .

As it happens, I did used to play RedLightCenter for a few years.  That game allowed user developed clothing and skins to be traded - but I never wore anything other than clothing from the standard game wardrobe.  I didn't feel like I missed anything or that the game was enhanced by the availability of user developed clothing.  Others might have done though.

Oh, I don't think it's a bad idea, especially for people interested in fashion and clothing.  But personally I would rather see a thousand and one other things developed in the game before a clothing editor.  I'm quite happy playing 3dx with just two or three different "outfits".

You may be, but i'd imagine the vast majority are sick of the limited choices. I know I am and many others. 

It really is the logical next step for 3DXChat as a competator already has this feature. The issues that hold them back from being big are different and have not been finished yet..

You may be, but i'd imagine the vast majority are sick of the limited choices. I know I am and many others. 

It really is the logical next step for 3DXChat as a competator already has this feature. The issues that hold them back from being big are different and have not been finished yet..

The same argument could be made for a whole load of game content and actions too, which competitors also have.  My point really, is that we all have different opinions, and I just reacted to your absolute statement of what would be the "best" development.  "This would be the best thing they could do - add a clothing Editor." was your personal opinion (which you are entitled to) but not necessarily one everyone would agree with.  I think there could be better things (my personal opinion).

but maybe a tool or something where you can do some works on the poses and make a vote on the poses you would see added for " everyone " in the game

Not a good idea in my opinion. Achat have also a voting system in their forum for the poses that players want to be added. As a result, in less than one year they lost the gay community because there is more hétéros in achat than all others orientations united and it's always hetero poses that are the most voted so they totally ignored the gay community. In less than two years, they lost the lesbian community for the same reason. 

If there is a voting system here for the poses we want to see added, it will be exactly the same. Devs will focus on the hetero poses (it's more or less the case yet) and give nothing to other orientations.

Just a reminder: The licking pose on the pole is the first real lesbian pose we got since a long time, and i'm affraid that it will be a long time before another TRUE FF pose will be made.

Not a good idea in my opinion. Achat have also a voting system in their forum for the poses that players want to be added. As a result, in less than one year they lost the gay community because there is more hétéros in achat than all others orientations united and it's always hetero poses that are the most voted so they totally ignored the gay community. In less than two years, they lost the lesbian community for the same reason. 

If there is a voting system here for the poses we want to see added, it will be exactly the same. Devs will focus on the hetero poses (it's more or less the case yet) and give nothing to other orientations.

Just a reminder: The licking pose on the pole is the first real lesbian pose we got since a long time, and i'm affraid that it will be a long time before another TRUE FF pose will be made.

I fully agree with One Supreme.

For example, in place of the vote "Do you want the Pose Editor?" there had been written "Do you prefer a pose Straight, Gay, Lesbian?" Almost certainly the community would have chosen Hetero, abandoning the Gay and Lesbian community. I do not like this because it would denigrate other sexual orientations. And if, in case a "similar" vote came out for the poses, and I had to decide which of the 3 poses I would choose, I would not vote. Because so much is known, heterosexuals would win.

I do not really like this idea of ​​voting.

THE EXCLUDED!

Well, it's possible to make some quota. For example for every 3 MF poses that goes in game we should get at least one MM and one FF, for every three MMF/FFM at least one MMM and FFF. I am not sure about numbers - I am just making an example. But yes - without quota it will be almost only hetero poses, a little FF poses and no MM poses at all. We have enough sex games without even shemales (will not advertise them here, but I know at least 3). Please keep this game LGBT friendly. 

im not so sure about that, i think this place has as many bi people as they do straight, maybe more . we need a poll!

We could be 200 LGBT, 200 Straight, but unfortunately if you've noticed, most of the poses are straight.

I've seen that it's been asking for sex poses MMM and FFF for years.

I was in gizmo, to please everyone, I would do at least one MMM FFF pose.

MFF FMF MMF poses are quite there, and they vary a lot.

If I could decide now, I would tell Gizmo to put on the next update a MMM FFF pose and then after the Pose Editor or Clothes Editor.

(I'm not a lesbian, but I'd vote MMM FFF poses because the LGBT community does not have MMM FFF poses)

:D Vote me! I'll be your new president! :D