3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Why you did left out the cat ears? ^^

thinking-face_1f914.png

Because its not possible to wear the cat ears, bunny ears and the devil horns at once. Thus it owuld defo add more cuteness to the outfit then it is already, and alos even more amazing if properly skull-printed (The green one of course).

Need to ask RoRo if there is a ways to wear all. Amazing :P

Because its not possible to wear the cat ears, bunny ears and the devil horns at once. Thus it owuld defo add more cuteness to the outfit then it is already, and alos even more amazing if properly skull-printed (The green one of course).

Need to ask RoRo if there is a ways to wear all. Amazing :P

Obviously the green one ^^

Is there ANY chance to get back the video streaming thing in the game? Seriously. I wasn't around when that feature was working, but I think it is a fantastic addition to the game.

You mean recording video in game or streaming?  Both can be done with outside the game tools pretty easily.

I noticed something while i was hanging around. When a man/Tgirl is cumming inside a woman/man/Tgirl, the sperm particles are passing through the flesh and skin. I think it would be easy for you to "turn off" the male éjaculation when they cum inside a body.

I Totally Agree on the Male/Futa eyaculations... :)

Is been years we have with this "Spray Cumming Style"... :P

Spray-bottle-via-Shutterstock.jpg

For us women may be tolerared, but for a penis powerful cumshot, we need something similar to the Achat function that Fly and Stains Where it lands... ;)

17131887.gif16494995.gif

That would certainly keep them inside, or stain any part of the Fem body.. furnitures, or even the "poor inocent" guy who is banging with his "Milk Brother" another Gal in an FMM, and get "splashed" by accident... :P 

Ppl with an sperm fetish, will love it!... :)

I think Is About Time now.. HUGS!!!