3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Agree.

That dress ill neva wear, lately tha decisions on clothes we are getting are a joke, seriously, ah appreciate tha 6K and 6 days we got but all tha clothes that have trickled out lately are so terribads eet leaves meh ta believe no one is making anyting fo this game anymore.

These are just Unity Store cheap bargain bin sale items. Poses are also like rehashed poses of what we already have mostly. But tha clothes tha clothes sheeshers talk about bad taste, id hate to see wot tha devs wear in RL ROFL.

Is that a Unity store dress?

Whoever put those creases in, certainly doesn't know where such a dress would naturally crease.

bfcjpd.png

Sadly, quality has significantly deteriorated.

That dress does look like a garbage bag. I mean honestly it does.Maybe with a texture it wouldn't look as bad, but the creases are far too big and in the wrong areas. It really does look like a formless garbage bag she is wearing..

Great ideas, disappointing execution. Past poses were made far better. Is there someone new making poses?. These seem amateur compared to past poses.

I agree on the dress though I really like the material. I even could live with it the way it is; not fit like second skin but I cannot live with it is to wide around the breast area and would just slide down in RL like an open cut garbage back.

Happens when all designer leave for what reason ever.

I agree on the dress though I really like the material. I even could live with it the way it is; not fit like second skin but I cannot live with it is to wide around the breast area and would just slide down in RL like an open cut garbage back.

Happens when all designer leave for what reason ever.

I agree with Feuermond, it looks pretty slack. You have to heat it with a hair dryer, then it may shrink and adapt to our shapes -_- 

I really hate to sound so negative, but let's get real. Quality isn't on par with what it has been.

It was very kewl of them to give the 6 free days and x gold. I'm very appreciative. The ideas are very good on how to interact with pools, walls, beds couches, chairs. The attempts to improve the servers and security is great. The World Editor is very very good and continues to get better. But if that dress and the recent poses is indicative of the future, things need to change.

As far as the dress goes maybe it would help if it wasn't made out of latex. I think it will look like it doesn't fit no matter whats its made out of, but the material really doesn't help the creases are all wrong for it. If it was made out of something like this though it would look more natural. The way it fits reminds me

more of a bath wrap then a dress.

51JQmiLN%2ByL._SX425_.jpg

As far as the dress goes maybe it would help if it wasn't made out of latex. I think it will look like it doesn't fit no matter whats its made out of, but the material really doesn't help the creases are all wrong for it. If it was made out of something like this though it would look more natural. The way it fits reminds me

more of a bath wrap then a dress.

51JQmiLN%2ByL._SX425_.jpg

I think it is made out of Hefty bags. Lol

2341E24000000578-0-image-3_1416293066850

First, the dress is not made of latex, it's made of vinyl.

Second: Alliehotass, you don't like the dress, ok. But you are not forced to insult the ones who like it with your stupid gif.

woah Nelly XD, if you feel insulted you have mah deepest apologies, eets ok but tha dress sux and chips aren't really made like that's so chill :)

The dress should go well with the fluffy mop-hair, strapless fishnet stockings, knee-high boots, devils horn & bunny ears, 90s Style Matrix glasses and prints on every piece, all that toned into 3 radiant neoncolors that mismatch each other. as lapse of good taste outfit.

The dress should go well with the fluffy mop-hair, strapless fishnet stockings, knee-high boots, devils horn & bunny ears, 90s Style Matrix glasses and prints on every piece, all that toned into 3 radiant neoncolors that mismatch each other. as lapse of good taste outfit.

Ya read mah mind, fashionista you izz :P

Why you did left out the cat ears? ^^

thinking-face_1f914.png