3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

And I see your points, and it's indeed a downgrade... I didn't say anything that contradicts that  :D 

But -I- don't have to believe that it's as much of a big deal as you make it out to be.

thank you for your understanding. Believe me, the internet related to virtual life in chats can be cruel.

Super yays on a security upgrade at last - nays to the high chances that I might end up getting tailed by some scary person - but to be fair that could've happened at any point if that person has a lot of money, so in a sense nothing has really changed.

It would've been nice if it stayed account wide ban and not avi ban.. Oh boy it's gonna be a few crazy weeks after the update rolls out.

But on the perk side It is nice that the people who need to get away from the scary stalkers and -not- be traced by Pandora anymore, that stupid paranoia can finally go away.

All I can really add on to here is if they're really getting rid of account wide banning, is stay strong and be careful peeps :/

.. oh.. and yes Minty sadneko that it's not posemaker/editor update, but to be fair we've needed this for a long ass while anyway.

my idea with the 2 iggi system in one was to satiffy all custumers, they who want the prestent system wit account ban and pandora and those who want the new system, i dont like pandora too, but i think people have the right to protect themself not to be betrayed.

But for them who want something new, its a good. we should respect that they want it and why not, we alll pay money to be happy in 3dx, the systems both can stand together ingame i think

Super yays on a security upgrade at last - nays to the high chances that I might end up getting tailed by some scary person - but to be fair that could've happened at any point if that person has a lot of money, so in a sense nothing has really changed.

It would've been nice if it stayed account wide ban and not avi ban.. Oh boy it's gonna be a few crazy weeks after the update rolls out.

But on the perk side It is nice that the people who need to get away from the scary stalkers and -not- be traced by Pandora anymore, that stupid paranoia can finally go away.

All I can really add on to here is if they're really getting rid of account wide banning, is stay strong and be careful peeps :/

.. oh.. and yes Minty sadneko that it's not posemaker/editor update, but to be fair we've needed this for a long ass while anyway.

öhmmmmm please excuse me that I really have to smile about your sentence. there were such or similar sentences in the last 4 years so often from Devs of that time. I have not yet read a good argument for a character bann in this thread that comprehensibly represents a better system than the current one. Maybe Gizmo can contribute and present his new Iggy system to the players before the update is released  :) 

reading several opinions on a topic has always been more helpful than leaving it at one suggestion. Facts have to be justified. I have reported our history of the last four years emotionlessly and have in fact justified one. It lives itself in 3DX with the iggy account bann much calmer. if the system should be changed, we will have to live with it, but leaving it untried to dissuade the admins from this is a fatal mistake

I didn't say about you, i told about that long stories with a lot of water inside. Just need to learn how to be clear in explanation. For diaries we have special topic where we can add as many emotion as we want. Emotions is subjective. Just facts will help. 

I didn't say about you, i told about that long stories with a lot of water inside. Just need to learn how to be clear in explanation. For diaries we have special topic where we can add as many emotion as we want. Emotions is subjective. Just facts will help.

If you want to complain about how others substantiate their arguments, there is a thread for this on the forum (which I started BTW ^^)

I didn't feel spoken to either, but I hate to repeat myself. Facts are reported here  ;) 

If you want to complain about how others substantiate their arguments, there is a thread for this on the forum (which I started BTW ^^)

Where did I complain? Open ur eyes. I offer to do this discussion clear for the best effect. Think twice next time.

Where did I complain? Open ur eyes. I offer to do this discussion clear for the best effect. Think twice next time.

I should leave your comment uncommented, but I don't do that in a discussion. You offer an open discussion, but post this link??????? http://3dxforum.com/...complain-chain/

Lol..... and you say my arguments are complaints from your point of view and belong here purely.......ridiculous. That's no way to have a discussion. 

öhmmmmm please excuse me that I really have to smile about your sentence. there were such or similar sentences in the last 4 years so often from Devs of that time. I have not yet read a good argument for a character bann in this thread that comprehensibly represents a better system than the current one. Maybe Gizmo can contribute and present his new Iggy system to the players before the update is released  :) 

Spoopy ovo;

So wait.. we had a similar issue here, 4 years ago?

Blimey it's gonna be scary on here for a while =.=;

Sorry Gizmo but we really gotta know the specifics here :/

At the moment if we block someone, that SOB is gone fully on that account, no matter how much xgold he/she spends

But if it's just a character ban after update, that asshat can come after me again in no longer than a month after, or less if they spend cash.

I didn't feel spoken to either, but I hate to repeat myself. Facts are reported here  ;) 

You must not repeat then, what's your problem? I said about people who have a lot of water. If you don't have this, don't answer then lol thats a logic.
And I have said about emotions and "long stories". Why the hell we need to read it exactly here, in "upcoming updates"? Where is the logic? Who will read this? It is the same if I will go to barber shop for buy a hamburger. For solving some problem we need a clear text, facts . Other crap I will read at net. 
It was just an offer. thaaanks x3

I should leave your comment uncommented, but you don't do that in a discussion. You offer an open discussion, but post this link??????? http://3dxforum.com/...complain-chain/

Lol..... and you say my arguments are complaints from your point of view and belong here purely.......ridiculous. That's no way to have a discussion. 

Link me where did I say that. I actually didnt read your post.

You must not repeat then, what's your problem? I said about people who have a lot of water. If you don't have this, don't answer then lol thats a logic.

And I have said about emotions and "long stories". Why the hell we need to read it exactly here, in "upcoming updates"? Where is the logic? Who will read this? It is the same if I will go to barber shop for buy a hamburger. For solving some problem we need a clear text, facts . Other crap I will read at net.

Nobody force you to read it but who you are calling what other write crap? You should really watch the words you use. That was my advice to you :)

Nobody force you to read it but who you are calling what other write crap? You should really watch the words you use. That was my advice to you :)

Did I call your words like that ? No. Its subjective and I call it as I feel. So, my advice the same for you. Think twice before you trying to write something. Looks silly

your so-called offer is a paternalism in a discussion thread. but that is also all your arguments I have been able to read so far here  :P 

for me its pretty clear i check gifts and take 1st gift date to be close to creation day :)hahaha

Gifts don't mean anything.  I know someone that deletes every gift they get and they've been on here for over 4 years.  So you can't go by that.  My build alt has not gifts on it either and I've had it since right after I came back which is about a year.  So if that's the one way of telling, it's not going to work.

Did I call your words like that ? No. Its subjective and I call it as I feel. So, my advice the same for you. Think twice before you trying to write something. Looks silly

since you have no arguments for or against the iggy system, another conversation with you doesn't make any sense either. you are slowly becoming personal and that doesn't help this thread.  :rolleyes: 

your so-called offer is a paternalism in a discussion thread. but that is also all your arguments I have been able to read so far here  :P 

Why and what do I need to argue? I had an offer to the discussion and I had an arguments, but you started to blame me in nothing. Read again. Don`t mislead. Be well.