3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

So... At the end they are creating another test client in order to see if the game works on another server with some new feature...

And for this, the users that will "help" will obtain some (useless) xgold...

But hey, already they have a LIST of bugs to fix in advance.

Good.

They could have done the test by themselves. They could have just tried to release some new animations in this whole year while testing whatever they want and fixing whatever they need.

The result will be that the new "definitive" (non test) client will be released in 2019 (we have also holidays in between).

But hey in the meanwhile we will be able to play with new avatars! Wow... Wow... wow... So happy.

So... At the end they are creating another test client in order to see if the game works on another server with some new feature...

And for this, the users that will "help" will obtain some (useless) xgold...

But hey, already they have a LIST of bugs to fix in advance.

Good.

They could have done the test by themselves. They could have just tried to release some new animations in this whole year while testing whatever they want and fixing whatever they need.

The result will be that the new "definitive" (non test) client will be released in 2019 (we have also holidays in between).

But hey in the meanwhile we will be able to play with new avatars! Wow... Wow... wow... So happy.

You forgot the  :D at the end of your post.   :P  

And yes... maybe I am a bit more vocal than some others. I am the type of person who stands up for what I believe in.

What's weird to me is that there seems to be an actual argument over whether or not we should have account wide ignore. Some are a bit more passive about it but some have even state that they would be happy to see account wide ignore gone. I would just like a logical reason as to why these people don't like it. Having the opinion that it is not working is not a good reason to get rid of it.

For many of these cases I know the exact reasons why people want it gone. One is so they won't have to pay so much to play 3dx. I would just like to hear a real logical reason why it should be removed.

I agree with you in all points Jess and Twiggy. Chloe and I had a German stalker on our hands for years. We had uncovered in-game accounts and dozens of forum accounts from this German stalker over and over again. Many accounts were banned from the forum, but only because he violated rules we reported. Such players always make mistakes that expose them. they delight in their actions and at some point fall into their old behavioral pattern back :P   We had lost many friends who had directly or indirectly assisted this stalker. From the then forums Dev also came no help except empty phrases. Our only help and protection was the player's account ban. That's how chloe and I survived as a couple here for four years. If the account ban is lifted and changed into a character ban, all doors are open to the stalkers and mindfuckers for their disgusting behavior towards other players. My opinion on this…... ahhhh and sorry for my school english  ;)  :) 

Lets look at some of the problems I can see with this, or are likely to be the case as I see it.

Depending on how Gizmo goes about things I can see certain things he may not have accounted for.

He has said that each avi on our accounts will now have individual ids, which can be taken in 2 different ways.

Is he going to make it so each slot we have for our avis has individual ids, or is it going to be that every avi we create is awarded its own id.

If it is the 1st, where each slot has an id, then I can see a problem there.

If he does it this way then the creators of Pandora can easily make a scan that can get all exiting players new slot ids, and I would be fairly certain they would already even be catering for that.

So if it is this way, then Pandora would still be very much in the scene, Pandora already has almost all the accounts and can quickly scan all of the ones it has and find out the new slot ids.

Once it has them then for those accounts it would be still very much the same as it is now.

If he plans on giving each and every new avi created a unique id, then I hope he has thought ahead enough to know he will also need a new database to remember who each of the new avis belonged to.

Otherwise when a report is made, if the alt owner has deleted that alt, then there will be no way of telling who owned it.

People will very quickly wake up to the fact that all they would have to do is delete their alt after doing what ever they wanted and not have to worry about any reports.

I can see where this will go, not having Pandora and more so not having the account wide iggy.

WC and likely at least some of the local chats will become a free for all, with lots of people creating alts for things like payback.

I can remember when we didn't have the full account iggy, things were much worse than they are now.

And also remember when later, after they had added the account wide iggy, that it failed to work properly for a while after an update where it did not iggy account wide.

People took advantage of that when it happened and created alts just to harass and pay back on others.

That is where I see it going again, history tells us that.

There has been discussion in 3DX's competator's newly released world about some of these issues. They also went back to a single profile ignore system again, citing how account based ignores could lead to privacy issues. I'm wondering if their deliberatly vague concearn for not using an account based system there from the begining is due to Pandora and maybe some innate flaw in Unity for security.

I also know their Dev team was discussing an account based system as a replacement for their previous system - which showed on your list who has ignored you as well as who you ignored. Like here, it will take time to evaluate pros and cons.

It will be interesting to watch competing teams try and tackle this rather seemingly difficult issue.

ok, i have an idea, what is if behind each unique avatar id there is a secret id für the account. for example ava a has 1234 as id and ava b 5634 where 34 is the account id, its just a simpel example, but i think you got the idea behind So there would be the posibility for 2  iggy methods the account id block and the simple ava block and everyone can choose between them. And all are happy again,

for me personaly i dont need a Blacklist, cause i can ignore an unwanted person on other ways, but i understand who denmand and need a block system,

I have put a lot of though in this n my conclusion is that account Iggy ava Iggy based system seems same to me.why? Well for example let's say new avi made approach me if bahave bad gets Iggy if bahave good OK earns few chats n since I have some good friends to hang out n party um not in a need to add new ppl.

New ppl will be test months to get a spot on my friend list.

So even if that said new avi wants to play mind games it can't.

ok, i have an idea, what is if behind each unique avatar id there is a secret id für the account. for example ava a has 1234 as id and ava b 5634 where 34 is the account id, its just a simpel example, but i think you got the idea behind So there would be the posibility for 2  iggy methods the account id block and the simple ava block and everyone can choose between them. And all are happy again,

for me personaly i dont need a Blacklist, cause i can ignore an unwanted person on other ways, but i understand who denmand and need a block system,

But that would still make pandora able to read into all avi's linked to the id #34 account... which is what they are trying to get rid of..

personally I don't care about pandora, since I have nothing to hide... and the account block vs avi block is no issue also, I block who ever irritates me and if another one came after I'll block them too, what difference does it make if they are same person or not?

The promised stability, and sex poses that are coming with the patch are what interests me, let's hope they deliver.

But that would still make pandora able to read into all avi's linked to the id #34 account... which is what they are trying to get rid of..

personally I don't care about pandora, since I have nothing to hide... and the account block vs avi block is no issue also, I block who ever irritates me and if another one came after I'll block them too, what difference does it make if they are same person or not?

The promised stability, and sex poses that are coming with the patch are what interests me, let's hope they deliver.

well said Iggy whoever don't behave good or don't get good vibes simple

Ingame this iggy method already exists. You can ban a complete account or only partially. so why change something that's worked?

patch update: Server stability - yes

Sex Poses - yes

Fight Pandora - yes

but Change Iggy System from Account bann to character bann - no 

that interests me and many other players

what does this fun thread have to do with this discussion right now?  :rolleyes: 

I noticed a lot of complaints in here and this link on complain thread(btw, it's not always funny) was specially for ones who love to complain. At another side I noticed some nice ideas and those ideas was created by discussion. 
Would be great to do not start complaints again and leave it somewhere in a right topic. One man here was explained how to solve all problems on a server side and how to satisfy both sides. Gizmo "liked" it. Idk why complainers still in here. Seems as usual, seems just for talk about someone's bad exp.

I noticed a lot of complaints in here and this link on complain thread(btw, it's not always funny) was specially for ones who love to complain. At another side I noticed some nice ideas and those ideas was created by discussion. 
Would be great to do not start complaints again and leave it somewhere in a right topic. One man here was explained how to solve all problems on a server side and how to satisfy both sides. Gizmo "liked" it. Idk why complainers still in here. Seems as usual, seems just for talk about someone's bad exp.

it is opinions and experienced things like stalking that are reported in connection with changing the iggy function. So where are these complaints? 

trek_hmm.gif

<<<< will not talk with Avis bellow 6 Months in the game n will not make any relationship in the game so plz do not harass me :)

There is no way to know how long an avi has been in game.  Even people that have been there years act like they're new with another avi, so that goes right out the window.

At a point it is no more opinions but something else. I have been here since 2 years, and I never met this kind of behavior. Wait and see the upgrade. 

waiting has always been the wrong way. once the update is perfect, then a change is too late for now. As a result, companies have already gone bankrupt as a result of faulty management.

There has been discussion in 3DX's competator's newly released world about some of these issues. They also went back to a single profile ignore system again, citing how account based ignores could lead to privacy issues. I'm wondering if their deliberatly vague concearn for not using an account based system there from the begining is due to Pandora and maybe some innate flaw in Unity for security.

I also know their Dev team was discussing an account based system as a replacement for their previous system - which showed on your list who has ignored you as well as who you ignored. Like here, it will take time to evaluate pros and cons.

It will be interesting to watch competing teams try and tackle this rather seemingly difficult issue.

What game is that the Limitless that never happened or the new one LivCloser game that supposed to be coming out and others that never make it past the start why because they give all the hype but never make it past it.  Sad but true.

it is opinions and experienced things like stalking that are reported in connection with changing the iggy function. So where are these complaints? 

trek_hmm.gif

It's easy to detect. When you clearly explaining by the fact, it can help. But when you add a lot of emotions, whats your friends felt, how it was and any water in a text that can create a whole diary of your virtual exp... better to create a diary in a right topic. I noticed how one of forum members did it. It was wise. It`s a bunch of the same words from the same people here about the same situation. Who will waste a time for reading the same stories? Admins , developers loves the facts. Short and without water. People who really want to help will skip all the water. Just facts and logic we need to solve any problems in discussion. I said that here was one who offered some solvate of issue. Why don`t we put our attention on it.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

ErmagerDs New peeps straight off da welcome ship are gonna have a hard time here. Ah knows we should all be welcoming to tha Noobs but stheriously afta tha updatins they gonna be looked ats wif da suss glasses fo sho. Eet could be Jimmeny Crickits Juice Box alt #56. But whos countins. XD

Heres wot ya do. Ah do eet all da time. New person wants ta be ya best frand ya say this. " Wilps stranger, theres a waiting list, ill add ya name and in 2 weeks we can set a meeting and discuss tha pros and conns of talking to ya and if that goes well then in another 2 weeks if ya don't fuj up in tha meantime youll go on another waiting list to be added as a temp frand on mah listins but any shinanigans or bamboozlins and ya a lamp shade to meh"

Eet works fo me tip tops. No foolins ah tellz ya :P

Aslo if ya worried about peeps creating new alts to side step iggs then theres a solution, igg everyone whos new. If they are truly worth knowing wilps they can keep making alts till one day their odds improve or they luckily get missed on ya ignore lazer beam mass lazerins da noobs session, but thens they got tha meeting and 2 weeks as a proby, Sheeshers best be a loner ah reccons, racoons :P

Finally ah feels fo those who are concerned with this shift towards protecting psychos game play. They are people too and if making 100 alts to hurt peeps feels is their ting and gets them hard then this is a sex game after all and maybe this is all they know so respeKT XD 

Ah dunno how ah feels about all this personally, honestly ah dunn care, mah game will remain tha same, ah guess smurt peeps who aren't so easily fooled bah tha dummers who play their 1 dimensional game or are so easily confused and get their feels hurt bah tha slightest little comment will igg away or seek revenge while others dance chat laugh and snigger at those fools who like ta ruin peeps fun because they suck as people. troo story yes indeeds XD

Cant wait fo da update and all tha new stuff we get eets gonna be WoooooooHoooo and Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yahoooooooooooooooooooooo yes sir ree.

Eeets Allie awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

It's easy to detect. When you clearly explaining by the fact, it can help. But when you add a lot of emotions, whats your friends felt, how it was and any water in a text that can create a whole diary of your virtual exp... better to create a diary in a right topic. I noticed how one of forum members did it. It was wise. It`s a bunch of the same words from the same people here about the same situation. Who will waste a time for reading the same stories? Admins , developers loves the facts. Short and without water. People who really want to help will skip all the water. Just facts and logic we need to solve any problems in discussion. I said that here was one who offered some solvate of issue. Why don`t we put our attention on it.

reading several opinions on a topic has always been more helpful than leaving it at one suggestion. Facts have to be justified. I have reported our history of the last four years emotionlessly and have in fact justified one. It lives itself in 3DX with the iggy account bann much calmer. if the system should be changed, we will have to live with it, but leaving it untried to dissuade the admins from this is a fatal mistake

patch update: Server stability - yes

Sex Poses - yes

Fight Pandora - yes

but Change Iggy System from Account bann to character bann - no 

that interests me and many other players

And I see your points, and it's indeed a downgrade... I didn't say anything that contradicts that  :D 

But -I- don't have to believe that it's as much of a big deal as you make it out to be.

There is no way to know how long an avi has been in game.  Even people that have been there years act like they're new with another avi, so that goes right out the window.

for me its pretty clear i check gifts and take 1st gift date to be close to creation day :)hahaha