2119 replies to this topic

#41 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

Perhaps hiring another Developer should be the next big update.
  • Tipsy, Athene, alex9110 and 15 others like this

#42 Fuckboobz

Fuckboobz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOh... Around

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

:|

#43 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

Maxx I think them developing this game is much more difficult than we give them credit for. They had someone who was practically begging to help develop the game for them and they more or less rejected her, and now she is working on her own project. But based on the difficulties she is having getting it to work and releasing it, maybe this is not all as easy as we like to think it is.

• Leeloo, Morgaine and RobPathfinder like this

#44 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

Finally some news... Please, try to keep us updated a bit more often...

• Maelstrom and AnnikaDevi like this

#45 DoomSlayer

DoomSlayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:39 PM

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

How about you guys add new clothes and poses? Or make the community do stuff just like in IMVU and for us to use xgold on that? It will make the game better and more people will come, also this is the unity engine and it's possible on it to happen. The game is still in beta after 4 or 5 years, move your asses and give us something good.

#46 UkiUkiJump

UkiUkiJump

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationFEMM's Agency Syndicate

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Fucking wow. Looking at all these comments, the 3DX community makes the GTA Online and Overwatch communities look like saints in comparison, you guys are just the worst.

My advice: shut the fuck up and let the devs do their work. Developing new features into a game isn't easy, especially since 3DX uses the Unity engine. You don't like it? Don't play it, simple as that. They're plenty of other social platforms out there

Anyway, thank you SGD and thank you Gizmo and Lisa

• Leeloo, Felia, Kimbn and 2 others like this

#47 Loruna

Loruna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

The thing on this is simple.

There are two sides on this.

Developing this game is hard. I tryed to make poses myself for the game and it is a pain in the ass to do them in the quality standards of the game.

But poses are still the easy part on that. So I understand why it takes a few months for them if they are just two people who works on it.

But on the other side, it is not really "good" or "nice" for a dev team, to take our money but never respond or barely respond to us.

It kinda feels like that they lost the interest to support the game, even if that is not true.

So I understand the hate in this thread. If Lisa and Gizmo would more communicate with the community, the hate wouldn't be that much I guess.

Still, as I know how hard it can be to get something in the game:

Thank you Gizmo and Lisa for working on it, but please... talk with us a bit more :)

• Felia, JessicaX and Nicci like this

#48 Athene

Athene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

OOPS wrong quote:

Saw that Ceres liked the post ;P

Did you know I first made Athene, I also made the name "Ceres"? :P So weird to see you around xD

• Ceres likes this

#49 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:58 PM

Fucking wow. Looking at all these comments, the 3DX community makes the GTA Online and Overwatch communities look like saints in comparison, you guys are just the worst.

My advice: shut the fuck up and let the devs do their work. Developing new features into a game isn't easy, especially since 3DX uses the Unity engine. You don't like it? Don't play it, simple as that. They're plenty of other social platforms out there

Making poses or clothes is not hard, they made a bunch in the past. No need to develop new things for that.

• Maelstrom, MrMango and CrazzyLuv like this

#50 XoKitten

XoKitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

I wouldn't post to all you people either if everything I said was met with these kind of remarks! If people are just going to be mean everytime they say a word why in the world would say anything at all???? 

I think this game looks great. I been on and off in the last few years and I can see the great strides it has made. I do have my fingers crossed that the next big thing will be hair and clothes and character customizing. I am also guessing that it would be on their list. But that list must a mile friggen long! 

I dunno I guess I am just happy with what I got. I paid my money to play in this world as it was the day I downloaded it. Everything more that is put into it to my mind is a bonus. 

• Felia and Nicci like this

#51 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Making poses or clothes is not hard, they made a bunch in the past. No need to develop new things for that.

A clothes editor would be a logical next step along with the release of a map pack to texture them with.  Example:

HF_fullbody_BPDress_Latina_ccc.jpg

• Veronique likes this

#52 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,831 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:18 AM

tell em Uk!!!!!!!!

• RobPathfinder likes this

#53 UkiUkiJump

UkiUkiJump

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:45 AM

It's not hard, but it still takes time to make them. 5 or 6 months tops. This is 3DXChat, not IMVU or Second Life where it takes less time but the quality sucks. Ask the devs of Avakin Life, Atom Universe or Nebula Realms how long it takes to make virtual clothing, then also factor in the time it takes to test them out for any bugs or glitches and compalibility issues with past items. It's not just "create, release, and done", these things take time. It's also the same with re-colors and re-skins and remaking poses using older ones

• Felia, Nicci and RobPathfinder like this

#54 UkiUkiJump

UkiUkiJump

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:51 AM

So I understand the hate in this thread. If Lisa and Gizmo would more communicate with the community, the hate wouldn't be that much I guess.

Regardless of whether the developers communicate with their community or lack thereof, there's still gonna be people that complain about one thing or another no matter what.

Rockstar Games is still releasing new content for GTA Online, and the community still have something to complain about. 

• Felia, Nicci and RobPathfinder like this

#55 Bartroli

Bartroli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:54 AM

<_< ... 

• Maelstrom likes this

#56 Deeborah

Deeborah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

It is so easy to say that it is easy to add features when yourself you have never done it facing all the consequence.

Yes update are far under what i would like.

But I see that each new addition creates some bug, even if addition are light.

In this world, by the nature of the game, bug can be very annoying. Crash of the server are a total mess. It destroys the mood if it happens when you are in an intense cession. But then it continue destroying the mood once it has happened because you "know" that it can happens.

Music disconnection is annoying.

World editor is great but we have lost many ligh effect during this amazing patch.

All that illustrates that changing anything in such a game can create new problems.

There are absolutely NO equivalent game in the world with such a beautifull character and movement where you really feel to be your avatar. If it was so easy would it be the case ?

I think the risk to go in a spirale of more feature -> more bug - more bug -> less pleasure than before - is real.

Crash of the server seems to me to have reduced.

Next patch should improve lights.

Sorry to appear a little conservative but I prefer small step by small step and not loosing what we already have rather than big step and ..... a mess.

• Felia likes this

#57 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:03 AM

It's not hard, but it still takes time to make them. 5 or 6 months tops. This is 3DXChat, not IMVU or Second Life where it takes less time but the quality sucks. Ask the devs of Avakin Life, Atom Universe or Nebula Realms how long it takes to make virtual clothing, then also factor in the time it takes to test them out for any bugs or glitches and compalibility issues with past items. It's not just "create, release, and done", these things take time. It's also the same with re-colors and re-skins and remaking poses using older ones

To clear up some mis-information, simple clothing does not take long to make.

A Simple clothing mesh can be made in under 2 hours. It all depends on the complexity, nor is there some lengthy trouble shooting process to it. It either has bleed through or it doesn't and can be fixed rather quickly if it does.

Once the mesh is correct it can be textured in an infinite number of variations.
  • Maelstrom likes this

#58 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

A clothes editor would be a logical next step along with the release of a map pack to texture them with.  Example:

HF_fullbody_BPDress_Latina_ccc.jpg

Lol. Yes. I'll be happy to wait 5 years while they developing a marvelous designer... Please write more nonsense.

#59 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:56 PM

Making poses is simply not that hard. They already have all tools and rigs for that. And they can make poses pretty fast, we experienced it in the past.

• Maelstrom likes this

#60 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

Also look at the old "Upcoming updates" topic how frequently they could add bunch of poses in each update. Or just check http://3dxchat.com/updates.htmlfrom the beginning and you got the proof that they can rapidly make poses and clothing if they want.

• CrazzyLuv likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users