3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Is that a terrain editor I saw?

O.o

I don't think you can call it a terrain editor. What I think it is, is four pre-made and textured terrain models we can scale and eight new pre-made and textured rocks. Still it should be really useful for making outdoor maps which are quite hard to do now and it should open up a lot more that will be possible in that way.

Gizmo when was the last pose released in the game ? Why not make an equality first in poses' choices ? And don't you have any possibilities to offer us some lingerie and sexy costumes ?, Seeing what you released with the world editor, We can't believe it is so hard and costs alot to do

Ps: sorry if I made some mistakes for readers

I don't think you can call it a terrain editor. What I think it is, is four pre-made and textured terrain models we can scale and eight new pre-made and textured rocks. Still it should be really useful for making outdoor maps which are quite hard to do now and it should open up a lot more that will be possible in that way.

Oh, your right. didn't look at the prop list. looked at first like the terrain was being pulled up in individual spots. (add terrain editor to the wish list)  :)

oh well... still good.

Oh, your right. didn't look at the prop list. looked at first like the terrain was being pulled up in individual spots. (add terrain editor to the wish list)  :)

oh well... still good.

Indeed, it will help a lot with open world maps for the background walls when you dont want to use the ocean, having pre-textured terrain objects.

Ive done a few using the blocks we have and they all end up looking very ugly.

Indeed, it will help a lot with open world maps for the background walls when you dont want to use the ocean, having pre-textured terrain objects.

Ive done a few using the blocks we have and they all end up looking very ugly.

Yeah,  still a nice improvement. 

If only we could set a rotation speed to those 'islands'. Why?

We could create a stationary spawn place and had the island rotate.

Example, say someone built a pirate ship, yacht or boat. Since we can't make the ships move, we could give the impression of movement by having the island rotate.

We may never get props we can stand on that move or ships we can sail... but we could fake it with rotation.

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

I miss that one. Together with the poll for the pose editor (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/) the world editor update is not really the bugfixes and stability packages and amazing update that I expected to make me sub again.

What about some more gestures like the "Hello" and "Applause", couple dances, not only the slowdance one, BDSM poses, FFF poses, all requested long ago 2014 in a thread started by somebody called Gizmo (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/)? Only placing passive useless items again is the next update? Trailers of old things and streaming is not really what makes an old customer like me stay. In this case I have to wish you better luck with all the new ones. Since more than a year there is not any development regarding actions our avas can do. More sex poses are not really new thing but even poses we did not get any since months.

Announcing great amazing things, asking for the user’s wishes and seeing what to all that happens, nothing, does not make me wish anything because it is useless. But it makes me not very amused.

Oh, btw.: What’s the status on fighting Pandora? (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5085-pandora-review/?hl=pandora) On page 2 from July 4th in 2017 we learned you are working on it.

Gizmo when was the last pose released in the game ? Why not make an equality first in poses' choices ? And don't you have any possibilities to offer us some lingerie and sexy costumes ?, Seeing what you released with the world editor, We can't believe it is so hard and costs alot to do

Ps: sorry if I made some mistakes for readers

Probably there will be a Pose Editor (link to follow) hopefully soon ... maybe then put the Editor for clothes (hopefully) in this way the game would be more than complete, even without tattoos and pircing ... because in theory tattoos and pircing you could create them with clothes ... I leave you a link to follow

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/

I waited (and was subbed) one year for poses, now my sub went off, so i wont renew it until there are at least 10-20 new poses or the pose editor. B)

Same here, i used to renew my membership evertime, expecting new conent and new cool stuff to try, but nope, new clothes for girls every 5 months is not something im paying for (im a guy), and even tho the room editor was a nice thing, this is a sex game, c'mon, im hoping for poses that keep my playstyle fresh.... not this stuff.

Just a heads up for the Devs.

There is a competitor that has released their plans for a public release of "Oasis" by late summer. With tools to create clothing, layouts and such from those with experience in a micro economy. This means lots of content possibly for sale quickly in around 100 days.

Hopefully, this illustrates the urgency of getting a lot more content here quickly. Three months will pass quickly.

With so many screaming for clothing, poses and content in general, this could become a issue.