• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#21 MsCarpeD

MsCarpeD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Forgot to say that this is not all updates that will be in the patch. A little later I will tell you more details.

Thanks Gizmo! With any luck you can prevent people from downloading other people places from the server in the way it was done recently since you've made it clear that it's not stealing. Yet most of the community myself included doesn't know how to do it and that information has not been made public. Look forward to more details later about what all will be included in this patch. Also any time table as to when this patch update will go live? Thanks again.

• CanadafinH and Romabip like this

#22 Cyra

Cyra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

Forgot to say that this is not all updates that will be in the patch. A little later I will tell you more details.

Not good enough.

You guys leave us in the dark for months. Not talking about weeks.... MONTHS!

How long will that "A little later..." be? One, two, three.... five months?!

I realy loved 3dx when i joined years ago, but even my patience is at an end.

Stop acting shady as fuck! Be more transparent! Communicate with us! Keep us up to date!!!

It's not much asked and something pretty much (i don't say all) every other multiplayer/mmo game does better than the 3dx staff....

• Pierrousss, Wizard, Poledra and 9 others like this

#23 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

Yah Gizmo, I think there might be a bit of a reaction when people realise the beer has gone up to 40 Xgold! Are you prepared for the rampage?

Can't wait!

• Pierrousss likes this

#24 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

I think the lighting fix was badly needed, though I actually just got used to it.

Maybe some more new hairstyles? The birds at the beach are running out of places to nest from the last batch of them you guys released.

• Maelstrom, Alliehotass, badatnames and 1 other like this

#25 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

You know in a game where the graphics are shitty anything looks great, 3DX, at least to me has the best graphics of the sex based games. So my theory is that it requires more work then the other games out there of the same adventures. After all one update tends to have multiple bugs.

The claim that "it is becoming a DJ game", not with the music issues many have in their rooms and even the general rooms do not have as many parties as they used to have. Then comes the issues of Fake DJs, ProDjs, Hooker DJs, Nose picking DJs, ect ect. And lets not forget the stolen mixes, stolen playlists, stolen gimmicks, stolen panties, fucken shit, I would almost feel down but some DJ's music is too damn great to feel down.   

Right now people are building, some are pushing the limits and showing better ways to do stuff and even sharing, why people began stealing, even if to prove a point does not make sense to me. Instead of complaining wanting more to work with, work with what you got, when more comes out incorporate it into what you are able to make or have made. 

But one thing that does need addressing aside from cyber bulling, is the game crashes, nothing kills a party or the mode like a room crashing..

• Kimba, Felia, THX and 2 others like this

#26 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

So recently I was invited to join Gizmo and Lisa in their - luxurious if slightly lottery winner like - villa. Imagine my surprise when I discovered their programmer was none other than PandaHThomas! After I got over my shock at realising the small panda who sits at my house eating Chelsea buns was also a programmer I decided to sneak a peek at what he was up to:

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

Really? Panda!? Solitaire!?

Oh apparently it's difficult with paws.

• Pierrousss, Ginevra, ExHaran and 14 others like this

#27 Ica

Ica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIngame: Icarus

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:28 PM

Looking forward for the update :)

#28 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

That villa looks expensive. Yalun's dollars were well spent.  :D

#29 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

So recently I was invited to join Gizmo and Lisa in their - luxurious if slightly lottery winner like - villa. Imagine my surprise when I discovered their programmer was none other than PandaHThomas! After I got over my shock at realising the small panda who sits at my house eating Chelsea buns was also a programmer I decided to sneak a peek at what he was up to:

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

:blink: Pandas, that is why the rooms crash, we have dragons, demons, bunnies, but no pandas.. Rooms crash due to the Panda's revenge.. well at least there is no Kung Fu involved.. :ph34r:

#30 Heelena

Heelena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Location▪ мιsтяεss αямs

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Wow that's great. this is what the community wants.

[Sarcasm Mode On]

• Pierrousss, Cyra, Krisa and 1 other like this

#31 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

No comment, instead of focus on what we have, as always, we look forward to just gain more "improved" bugs; i've been here for years, and some bugs are still around:

- sin club crashes every hour and half

- some seats and walls are bugged, letting guests overlap

- still, after 2 years, there's the ghost clone bug afflicting many poor souls

- camera has some lag, after one of the "latest" updates

- female avis still lack skin texture!

... the list is endless, instead of add features no one asked, couldn't we just follow the suggestions as done in past? game updates become slower and slower, almost always resulting disappointing for the most of community, it's a game, it's a service, a platform, define it as u wish, but one thing is sure, whatever it is, it doesn't worth anymore our money if doesn't receive a decent support by devs; personally i've no intention to finance further all this, hope the situation changes and let me change mind.

• Pierrousss, Riela, ExHaran and 7 others like this

#32 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:09 PM

LOVE the lighting fixes and hoping there is significant other content added. Your competitor is hiring more Devs on indeed.com. 

Ideas here are fantastic, just needs content added more quickly to compete with user uploads when they go live probably before the end of the year..

#33 xDoe

xDoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

Facepalms.

That is all.

• Pierrousss, Maelstrom, Poledra and 2 others like this

#34 alex9110

alex9110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Its been 3 entire months already..... was expecting a HUGE update and this is what they think will make players stay?

Im done.

• Pierrousss, Cyra and CrazzyLuv like this

#35 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

Ok that was funny  :D

• CrazzyLuv likes this

#36 Immi

Immi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationWith my beloved wife

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

lxppcJS.png

• Chilles, Lysbeth, Girlie and 13 others like this

#37 observer101

observer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

I'd be content for now to just not have the client crashing multiple times a day :(

• Maelstrom, JessicaX and RobPathfinder like this

#38 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:24 AM

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

I am looking forward to the update :)

#39 Sakuya

Sakuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Oh no ...

#40 SniperGirl

SniperGirl