#261 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

Hopefully, the ability to deco your world with others will be enabled or added as part of the mega feature coming, or a smaller patch. 

Along with clothing editor and 25 new clothing meshes, custom textures from clothing and props, kick/ban system from personal world world, room list re-ordering....

oy vay it's easy to create a list isn't it?

• BellaDisaster likes this

#262 Tauri

Tauri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:54 PM

For me a very simple and easy function that misses for such a social + sex game is the function of changing your status when you are in the world.

Maybe Something like a 3 level :

Online = as of today

Busy = your friend see you are online. They can pm you. But they know you are busy and adapt their behaviour

Offline = you appear as offline despite you are online.

This has been missing ever since they launched the game in my opinion, that said i think the offline one should be changed to Do not disturb, the whole showing offline while being online would quickly become confusing for a lot of people i think. But thats just my opinion

• Ullubu, Deeborah and panCDCA like this

#263 Yvonny

Yvonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

Busy and Do Not Disturb are somewhat the same,if im not mistaken but i think they maybe could add a mood tab or something,like for example “Up for .....“ or ;Just looking for a Chat“ i think that would make it easier for some..but yeah the Online Statuses would be a good addition to the game..
  • Deeborah and panCDCA like this

#264 crazy_slick

crazy_slick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

Something else that would go into the same direction, but on the other side of interaction, are favorites in your friends list, so you better see your favorite people, and the ability to take notes about someone. it can get really hard to keep track of all the conversations you have, this could really help

• panCDCA likes this

#265 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 845 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:23 PM

We have fixed the bug with lighting on the locations (brightness change), and improved the accuracy of the positioning of objects in the World editor.

Implemented a new radio plugin and fixed some radio bugs.

• chloe, Maelstrom, Veronique and 11 others like this

#266 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

We have fixed the bug with lighting on the locations (brightness change), and improved the accuracy of the positioning of objects in the World editor.

cool Gizmo i hope now we dont have that radio/music bug where we visit a location n tho music is playing we dont hear unless the host press play again on radio :)

• Heden likes this

#267 panCDCA

panCDCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:55 PM

This has been missing ever since they launched the game in my opinion, that said i think the offline one should be changed to Do not disturb, the whole showing offline while being online would quickly become confusing for a lot of people i think. But thats just my opinion

Could we also have a "PLEASE DISTURB" for those of us with few friends who never talk anyway lol. (that sounded funnier in my head when the voices said it....)

• Ceres, Deeborah and BlackVelvet like this

#268 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:56 PM

Finally fixing the radio bug, time to get a slave (or someone that wants to be one) and have them do the dance of Joy. (I have no idea what it looks like thus getting someone else to do it)  :ph34r:

#269 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

When are these fixes being implemented?

#270 Heden

Heden

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:58 PM

That's very cool!

Please don't forget this bug: http://3dxforum.com/...tions/?p=274373

You can probably find the issue with the Unity Profiler. The game activity spike only happens in World Editor every ~4 seconds (causing the camera jumps if right click is pressed and freezing particles). Whatever is the reason, it should be disabled in World Editor to avoid that problem while building (like removing the cause while building and enabling it while playing).

#271 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 845 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Little useful window for the World Editor. Coming soon in 373 patch.

BN1027I.png

• ExHaran, chloe, Veronique and 24 others like this

#272 NicholasP

NicholasP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

Little window it may be but this will make a huge difference, making things easier. Thanks for this, looking forward to this addition.

• LaylaK likes this

#273 Valyriana

Valyriana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:15 PM

I'm skepitcal of a pose editor. A clothing editor is proven to exist.

Either is kewl, but I'd put my money on clothing if I was betting.

Fascinating to speculate on isn't it?

show me how you wanna rig and animate the clothes in a "simple" editor? just not possible...

#274 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

Came up with suggestion not sure if it's practical or possible to implement, but would loved to be able to change objects shape. For instance if I copy a box and move it would loved to be able to change it into box with curved cut inside, or at least replace with that shape in same location. It would save a lot of time and stress from having to make new shape and try move over and align at same spot.

But don't know if it's technically possible to do but would really be helpful and remove some unnecessary build mode work load, example be if you wanted to make some round container then you could made round cylinder modify high, copy it and change top into circle same spot. This would save a lot of time from having to make circle shape move it, align it and resize it to match the bottom cylinder. Just a thought.

#275 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

show me how you wanna rig and animate the clothes in a "simple" editor? just not possible...

In the same way it's done now.

It's not a question of rigging or animating that I'm aware of. This is a matter of applying textures and maps on top of maps like bmp maps for example. Been skinning UV maps for years and never once rigged or animated a texture. The .dll file already does a crude version of this. It soundss like what your talking about is uploading meshes.. which is a different story.. but can also be done and has in their Unity competator.

#276 LukeM

LukeM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHU

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:15 PM

BN1027I.png

Great news! Looking forward to it :)

• LaylaK likes this

#277 Felinia

Felinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

6349269_243871_dancing_girl.gif LOOOOOOOOOL this is new dance n14? *-* UAUAUAUAUAUAAU

• Leeloo likes this

#278 alex9110

alex9110

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:04 AM

BN1027I.png

I still waiting for poses after almost 1 year of not seeing a new one.... because... you know, not everybody is in the game to create rooms.... just saying.

• Michaello, Cyra, Ceres and 1 other like this

#279 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:57 AM

BN1027I.png

Is there any possibility of adding world co-ordination to that??

If you ever add ports you need to add them to the trigger don't you?

Another advantage is say you want a 'moon' for example in the sky, but want to stay at a certain spot or reference point without flying back and forth to set distance, and scale. It would be great to just send the moon out to a certain distance (world co-ordinates) and set distance, height and scale from your reference point world X,Y,Z.

#280 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:39 AM

the game isnt about building only n we have made it a building game  its a sex social game n ppl ask for more sex poses not more tool for build 

building is the opposite of social as ppl spend many hours alone building n for how long i have litteraly 40 + houses build and im a fan of building but i kinda get bored build build build  we need poses

ty

• Michaello, alex9110, Cyra and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch, update

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users