3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

A in game shop is a great idea ...why ?

well 1st whoever wants to buy will buy  second those that will buy stuff from a ingame shop will support game further .

trust me Gizmo dont earn so much money as u think . Bmt micro gets a large pieace of the money pie conversions of money another loose .

Ill give u a small example from a 20 euro subscription sexgamedevill gets less than 7.5 euro  from a year sub on 65 euro sexgamedevil gets less than 26 euro ,now imagine this they earn 26 euro from a yearly sub n thats all. now consider what they pay for electricity for servers for building rent for servers for hosts  for advertizment so game have more players so players have more chances to find what they want.

Anyway a ingame shop is nice idea and whoever wants will buy stuff n support game BUT devs should also create free content for all .

The in game shop should only have cosmetics etc from clothes jwels shoes etc  NO sex poses or world editor props only cosmetics this way the ballance will remain 

Hello Gizmo I have a question to ask you we are in 2019 the majority of games that are free and even pay all pass a shop in which we can buy cosmetics for the characters why the game 3DX which in development for 6 years do not still does not have one do not you want our money ?

Why will we need a "shop system" as all the things devs are making is included in the subscription. And what you say is not totally true, take chathouse as an exemple. They sure have a shop system, but they also have a subscription system. And if you take a subscription there, all the stuff made for CH is "free" (included in the subscription).

well 1st whoever wants to buy will buy  second those that will buy stuff from a ingame shop will support game further .

trust me Gizmo dont earn so much money as u think . Bmt micro gets a large pieace of the money pie conversions of money another loose .

Ill give u a small example from a 20 euro subscription sexgamedevill gets less than 7.5 euro  from a year sub on 65 euro sexgamedevil gets less than 26 euro ,now imagine this they earn 26 euro from a yearly sub n thats all. now consider what they pay for electricity for servers for building rent for servers for hosts  for advertizment so game have more players so players have more chances to find what they want.

Anyway a ingame shop is nice idea and whoever wants will buy stuff n support game BUT devs should also create free content for all .

The in game shop should only have cosmetics etc from clothes jwels shoes etc  NO sex poses or world editor props only cosmetics this way the ballance will remain 

There is no way they have such a high commission. It's between 10-20% maximum, at least according to what I looked up. It also already costs a lot of money to play the game, having in game shop would take even more money from players and there would be just more drama and jealousy since people who don't mind spending a lot of money would get more stuff etc. It's just toxic behaviour, but I would understand it in a free to play game. Also, who is going to supply stuff for an in game store? The developers? They barelly release anything right now and if you give the ability to the players, the quality would go down eventually.

It's just a very bad idea and has way more negatives than positives and let's be real, there is like 2% chance it will ever happen :)

(also, can we close this thread and make new one for 2019)

Because you like to pay for things two times? First by paying for subscription and then by buying them second time in game? I can uderstand the desire to make a market between players with xgold currency to trade rooms/clothes/poses (if we will have clothes/poses editors) but paying for content made by developers in p2p game is just stupid. It's not some freemium scrapyard. I can say for myself that I will not renew my subscription if there will be dev made content (not services) that costs additional money.  

Bmt micro gets a large pieace of the money pie conversions of money another loose .

Ill give u a small example from a 20 euro subscription sexgamedevill gets less than 7.5 euro  from a year sub on 65 euro sexgamedevil gets less than 26 euro ,now imagine this they earn 26 euro from a yearly sub n thats all.

Then why they using their services? Who in healthy mind will ever agree to pay 62.5% of income for banking services? Or you saying that after paying all their expenditures + paying taxes, sexgamedevill still have 7.5 euro of 20? Well if they do - I must say they doing great lol. 

Anyway a ingame shop is nice idea

No it's not.

We had that Same Argument years back... -_-

BY one side, we have 300Golds everyday, and many ppl doesn't make more alts and don't like to add more pictures at their profiles... also they only send gifts in special ocations, so after 5 years playing, WE have more that 100,000 Golds... with no need to pay extra.

Ones with no interesnt in spend... only "StockPiling" money...

and the Others are eager to have some extra to invest that Golds.. Clothes mostly, but also Hair, Jewelery, Shoes, Tatoos.. damn... a lot fo things!!! :blink:.

However, since the begining 3DX chat Main Goal was to Offer EVERYTHING with ony one payment, instead, like other games like Achat, SL and others , that you need to "Pay Extra" to have anything, and end spending a really large amount of REAL Money just for a virtual game.

That take us to a contradicton in the "How the Game Must be Played"... in My Opinion... "If" ppl wants a MicroEconomy Here, must be used on the Contet WE as players make, and to be trade only inside the game with the Golds earned Daily.. "OR!!!" purchased with real money to the Site.. that will be an extra income for Gizmo and the team, and is a good idea for the busines... ;)

This way, some Scenarios We Build may be turned into shooping malls, where the Worlds we make, May be sold, and more in the future, with the Clothes and Pose Editor... we may sell OUR Clothes, and our sexual Animations... :)

For The Ones who doesn't like to Pay more, they may keep saving their 300 daily and buying one by one what they want.. or not doing it... is up to anybody... :lol:

As Always... Some Ppl Wil Be Happy, other wil be complaining.. but what the hell... :P

WARNING!!!... Two problems at sight

One, In micro economy Games FARMING becomes a problem.. and here we alrdady have "ROOM ROBBERS".. The Next Logical Problem will be "clothes thieves"... and "Animation Thieves"... and they wil "Re-sell" cheaper the things we make.

Second... What Succesful Players are gonna Do when they reach Millions of Golds earned by selling?

Golds May be "Re-Sold" For Real Money half price by them?.. (like in SL, Twnity and So)

Betwen Players Gifts will also turn into "Gold Gifts and "Objects" like clothes, poses, jewels and stuf like that?

NO NO NO... to make an economy here, FIRST WE need to Improve securuty to prevent those problems... Thats HUGE!! We spend more than one year just to Get Rid Of the Pandora, and we have better things to do Right Now, like making our Pose/Clothes Editor Already... -_-

Peace!!!.. :)