729 replies to this topic

#1 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 856 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

• Eugene, Kimba, Chilles and 34 others like this

#2 MsCarpeD

MsCarpeD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

Hi Gizmo,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the upcoming update. Will there be clothing, more poses, tats, and/or piercings added? Perhaps maybe a pose or clothing editor? Never the less thanks for doing something about the lighting as it's much needed. One more thing....would that boat be something that's included as a prop for our worlds as well as individualized poses from the grouped pose menu for adding a particular pose to an area or object? Thanks again.

#3 Pierrousss

Pierrousss

★★★ ШҤIŦЄ ǷÁĿÁƇЄ ϦƦØŤHЄĿ ★★★™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth of france

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:26 PM

You said you were working on sex poses in december in world chat when you logged. where are them ? or maybe its became  a dj and build game and not a sex game anymore.

we got 2 sex poses in ONE year, you should read your own forum, our suggestions, what the community ask., the developpement and suggestion 's topics became useless since really long time...  there is maybe 100 pages of sex positions

http://3dxforum.com/...-sex-positions/

also clothes

http://3dxforum.com/...ic/788-clothes/

you created this topic yourself and never looked at it since more than a year, is that normal ?

i also wonder why you are still working on your world editor, since you are ok with people who steal rooms and hack them, plus this world editor is already  perfect.

the entire community asked for BDSM stuff since 3 or 4 years, where are them ?

V1rk7jCVQpC5JQDAjw21sA.png

zJFxqtf.jpg

you should listen what the community asks there, you created these topics for that, right ? if not, just remove them from the forum

cordially.

Pierro

Edited by Pierrousss, 18 February 2018 - 04:30 AM.

#4 Cyra

Cyra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

0wfGGGS.png

/sarcasm on
That's all?!
/sarcasm off

PS: Pier you should know by now that they don't care what the community wants.

• Pierrousss, Riela, Akali and 11 others like this

#5 Kneekee

Kneekee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:58 PM

this is what we wait 2 months for folk! 

good to know something new is coming at least, hope i can make my night's actually look like a night now

• Desirawr likes this

#6 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:54 PM

Elephant in the room. Sin Club. It has menus but no kitchen, I ordered chicken wings 14 months ago and I am still waiting for them. Also, you really need to hire someone to mop the floor there. People are starting to stick to it during sex.

• Wizard, Maelstrom, OLESYA and 12 others like this

#7 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

Lol Gizmo, are you joking? You know i supported this game all the time, but we had no poses for half year, And now only this? Where are the poses? This lighting stuff is a BUGFIX, not an update. When we get poses? Lots of us supported the last 1 year to change to version 2.0 because you said there will be more easier to add poses, etc. And we have no sex content update in a sex game for half a year....

• QuQu, McGill, Beechcraft and 6 others like this

#8 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationApartment 22-B ♥

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:09 AM

Thanks for adding something new and letting us know that development is still alive and well Gizmo. If you have a pose editor or a clothes editor in the works, PLEASE, release it before the holiday season so that some of us can help contribute. The World Editor has been a great addition to the game, and it's certainly kept us busy (well, some of us).

I was one of these naysayers in the beginning, remember? Instead of complaining, now I want to help. Please give me more tools to do so.

Thank you.

-Sammy Cakes ♥

Give us the tools to create for ourselves rather than rely on you to feed us a fish for a day.

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart, 18 February 2018 - 01:22 AM.

• Pierrousss, Girlie, Beechcraft and 8 others like this

#9 MrMango

MrMango

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:17 AM

It is not funny when we are talking about a sub-based game and we wait 1 year for a pointless update.

If you respect people that give you their money all these years, you have to do something about it.

We have only 40 poses in 6-7 years. Do you know what does this mean? If you created one pose per month, we would have at least 70+ til now.

You just need a better game than 3dxchat to show up for sale and then we will have updates every week.

• Beechcraft, badatnames and CrazzyLuv like this

#10 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:47 AM

I can agree the lighting is a bug fix not as much as an addition/update to the game.  There have been a lot of people offering to help to improve the game and it's content over the years.  I guess at some point things may improve from what they are.

• OLESYA and alisonn like this

#11 CowboyBob

CowboyBob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTexas USA

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:30 AM

Wow, didn't take long for the long knives to come out.

"Build a man a fire and you warm him for a night. Set a man on fire and you will warm him the rest of his life."

• Nicci, LaylaK, Victorianna and 1 other like this

#12 RobT

RobT

Random Hugger and WC Mayor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,810 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:48 AM

keep up the good work Gizmo!

smiley-face-with-thumbs-up-0-warren-expr

• Leeloo, Paloma, OLESYA and 2 others like this

#13 Pierrousss

Pierrousss

★★★ ШҤIŦЄ ǷÁĿÁƇЄ ϦƦØŤHЄĿ ★★★™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSouth of france

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:19 AM

well Gizmo. If you have a pose editor or a clothes editor in the works, PLEASE, release it before the holiday season so that some of us can help contribute.

excellent idea, its been asked several times tho.

• OLESYA likes this

#14 Valyriana

Valyriana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:20 AM

Thanks for adding something new and letting us know that development is still alive and well Gizmo. If you have a pose editor or a clothes editor in the works, PLEASE, release it before the holiday season so that some of us can help contribute. The World Editor has been a great addition to the game, and it's certainly kept us busy (well, some of us).

I was one of these naysayers in the beginning, remember? Instead of complaining, now I want to help. Please give me more tools to do so.

Thank you.

-Sammy Cakes ♥

Give us the tools to create for ourselves rather than rely on you to feed us a fish for a day.

there are enough tools to do, but they won't add them, I have made my own experiences =D

• Mar Mohan likes this

#15 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:37 AM

Does the boat move it would be fun if it does.  :)

• Beechcraft likes this

#16 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:48 AM

Does the boat move it would be fun if it does.  :)

I hope it does and that it's given to us in the update.

• Beechcraft likes this

#17 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

Are you going to fix the music? It is still happening and all around the rooms :) Devs said they would look into it and nothing since .... its a real pain in the butt :(

#18 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 856 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:11 AM

Forgot to say that this is not all updates that will be in the patch. A little later I will tell you more details.

• Kimba, Leeloo, Nymphpott and 10 others like this

#19 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

0wfGGGS.png

Will this improve the other light sources such as lamps too, because feel like currently their not even half as good as natural light coming from Sun and moon etc.. I know somewhat same in RL but that shadows from alternative lights such as lamps don't feel nearly as sharp as smooth edged as sun/moons.

Also does boat on picture mean we getting more props doesn't look like it was made in world editor :)

• Veronique likes this

#20 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

Gizmo,

I admire your optimism and patience, with all the negativism there is on these forums.

Thank you for letting us know you're still improving, I think this game is quite impressive compared to others.

Kiss, Layla

• gizmo, JennyL, petrovaford and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch, update

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MrBull