23 replies to this topic

#21 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

My guess, Rob is someone who does a bit of transitioning, remixing and doing mashups to create an individual sound. Mostly live. There’s a lot that goes into it. It takes a considerable amount of time, skill and patience. My skill level is some mixing with decent transitions and voiceovers but I don’t have a passion for it. If I don’t have time I put songs into an auto mixer. I do it for myself and my friends who don’t care about anything but grooving with me and having a good time.

I do wonder how often DJs are doing mashups and remixes in game.

#22 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

I am not the best DJ on 3dx, not even close, I was just being sarcastic, but thank goodness for all the members here providing all of us so much entertainment with their awesome music.

#23 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

My guess, Rob is someone who does a bit of transitioning, remixing and doing mashups to create an individual sound. Mostly live. There’s a lot that goes into it. It takes a considerable amount of time, skill and patience. My skill level is some mixing with decent transitions and voiceovers but I don’t have a passion for it. If I don’t have time I put songs into an auto mixer. I do it for myself and my friends who don’t care about anything but grooving with me and having a good time.

I do wonder how often DJs are doing mashups and remixes in game.

ok, fair enough, next question. a couple  of these "real DJS are using software they pirated off the net. so if you are using your own mixes but using pirated software, isnt that sort of still stealing?  Sounds a little flimsy to me, whenever you start using the term real DJ and such, might want to make sure you arent ripping off peter to pay paul. 

before you ask how i know, a few have asked me if i knew any torrents for them. 

#24 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:20 PM

real DJ= someone who doesnt break spotify tos by streaming to other users. 

https://www.spotify....r-agreement/#s8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users