3DXChat Community

Looking for Real DJ to go for 3DXChat

SammyRay

I think the main culprit of stealing EDM mixes on 3dx, nobody likes him anyway. I think the best thing to do is resist giving him any attention, because he craves it so.

It's great to be talented, but I still think the focus of playing music on 3DX should always be on the audience, not the DJ himself or herself. Or if that is the focus, let the audience decide that.

I think the main culprit of stealing EDM mixes on 3dx, nobody likes him anyway. I think the best thing to do is resist giving him any attention, because he craves it so.

It's great to be talented, but I still think the focus of playing music on 3DX should always be on the audience, not the DJ himself or herself. Or if that is the focus, let the audience decide that.

Totally agreed with your comment.

Everyone can make their own mix, whatever by request DJ, Share your music collection and etc.

I'm happy with that.

But please don't copy other people's creations and claimed it was your own set, not nice at all.

I don't want to see "Mona Lisa"portrait with digital photocopy here.

Thank you.

Nice Idea but...

Have a set on Mixcloud isn't a proof about "Real DJ" or a proof about their own sets and artworks :)

Anyone can upload in Mixcloud what they wants even YouTube sets or sets of other DJ's or an recorded Radio Show, Smartphone recorded event visits.

Users in Mixcloud do things like this countless even some of in the first posting named "DJs" :lol:

Add another "fictive" genre/category brings just another useless "chart ranking"...

The charts in Mixcloud are a joke because it works just about an listening counter, they count the listened minutes of an chart category and this set who have the most listening minutes will be the first in the chart ranking :D :lol:

Not matter is the set tasteful, Mixed, unmixed, a playlist, of an real dj or just of an person who wants to be one.

Well I will not to tell a secret when I say that the most know how to abuse this system^^

They listen their own sets the first week (the charts ranking in Mixcloud works just for the first week after the upload of the set) in an endless line with their own and Multiple Accounts and Tata the set will always be on a high chart space ^^

Likes just counts as Multiplication of users who did listen a set. A user who likes an set without listening is useless and worthless for the chart ranking :)

Nice Idea but...

Have a set on Mixcloud isn't a proof about "Real DJ" or a proof about their own sets and artworks :)

Anyone can upload in Mixcloud what they wants even YouTube sets or sets of other DJ's or an recorded Radio Show, Smartphone recorded event visits.

Users in Mixcloud do things like this countless even some of in the first posting named "DJs" :lol:

Add another "fictive" genre/category brings just another useless "chart ranking"...

The charts in Mixcloud are a joke because it works just about an listening counter, they count the listened minutes of an chart category and this set who have the most listening minutes will be the first in the chart ranking :D:lol:

Not matter is the set tasteful, Mixed, unmixed, a playlist, of an real dj or just of an person who wants to be one.

Well I will not to tell a secret when I say that the most know how to abuse this system^^

They listen their own sets the first week (the charts ranking in Mixcloud works just for the first week after the upload of the set) in an endless line with their own and Multiple Accounts and Tata the set will always be on a high chart space ^^

Likes just counts as Multiplication of users who did listen a set. A user who likes an set without listening is useless and worthless for the chart ranking :)

But it is much easier to to check if a set is real or fake ^^ 

The ranking can be manipulated like everywhere so who cares? I am not betting excited about a first place or getting annoyed aber the last one (or whatever) ...

some asked me to upload my mixes again and so I did. Even if just two really listen to it and enjoy it it was worse the time. 

The new category makes it also easier to stick together on mixcloud.... you do not need to participate if you find it useless ;)

BTW If mixcloud is that bad why you still release mixes there?

I'm so sorry about bringing this topic and it became argument issues.

My intention was simple as followings;

1. Collecting whatever real or hobby (OFC, It's me) DJ here in group.

2. Main idea was presenting their own mix set, no matter what EDM, Radio or Song Compilation but NO COPY from other's creation.

3. Additional tag "3DXChat DJ" to whomever posted their set on Mixcloud, we will support them (please see top of my topic).

4. Newcomer players who have either music or DJ background will be recognized here too.

Mixcloud has less restrictions than other DJ +commercial + radio website.

if comparing with Soundcloud, Beatport, Bandcamp and etc.

It's a good start for beginners and you can upload HQ set there.

If not exceeding 500 MB per set for free.

Very well understood for live DJ who performed on VirtualDJ is limited to 128 Kbps streaming.

Same as Traktor live session but they offered more Ogg-Vorbis format

which is better than MP3 at same sampling rate. I'm looking for more sound quality.

By the way, everyone loves competition, I know that Mixcloud is tricky like Chilles mentioned.

The way to get along with this is finding good players there and help support each others.

I have good friends there too.

So, why don't we create our good community here first?

Before we go to Mixcloud.

P.S. There is no 100% LIve DJ to perform EDM on live session, even biggest gig.

All must be 95% preset at least.

I heard many ideas from World Class Real Artists before.

Thank you.

But it is much easier to to check if a set is real or fake ^^

It's in 3DX also very easy to check the "Live DJ" state :)

Open the Task-Manager go to the second Rider "Power", Click open the Resourcesmonitor, go to the last rider "Network"

Now you see in the first window all processes with Network connections, put a hook in 3DXChat.exe

Go now in the last window "TCP-Connections" an search the process with the highest internet connection, this will be the Radio and Music Stream Connection.

Write address and Port like a server index address in your Browser and you can at least check is there an "Live" stream or not.

ywi8gDX.jpg

you do not need to participate if you find it useless ;)

Touché and it will the reason why myself and I think the most others too do not participate because to be a RP DJ in SecondLife, RedLightCenter, 3DXChat is not necessarily something you should be proud about :lol:

But iBTW If mixcloud is that bad why you still release mixes there?

Well check it ones again... At last I did upload some Podcasts, this means they was there before and of another sources and I did just Download the podcast and upload to Mixcloud and did just tag the categories which it is, not more and not less.

I did also not say Mixcloud is this Bad, I did just say to have a Set on Mixcloud is the proof about nothing and the charts are a joke who shows nothing.

I'm so sorry about bringing this topic and it became argument issues.

My intention was simple as followings;

1. Collecting whatever real or hobby (OFC, It's me) DJ here in group.

2. Main idea was presenting their own mix set, no matter what EDM, Radio or Song Compilation but NO COPY from other's creation.

3. Additional tag "3DXChat DJ" to whomever posted their set on Mixcloud, we will support them (please see top of my topic).

4. Newcomer players who have either music or DJ background will be recognized here too.

Mixcloud has less restrictions than other DJ +commercial + radio website.

if comparing with Soundcloud, Beatport, Bandcamp and etc.

It's a good start for beginners and you can upload HQ set there.

If not exceeding 500 MB per set for free.

As I said it is a Nice Idea but I wanted just make clear Mixcloud isn't a proof for for something and with your idea it will still be possible for all who are a part of to upload what they want include YouTube stuff and mixes of other artists. :)

Very well understood for live DJ who performed on VirtualDJ is limited to 128 Kbps streaming.

Same as Traktor live session but they offered more Ogg-Vorbis format

which is better than MP3 at same sampling rate. I'm looking for more sound quality.

This is not true. VirtualDJ Supports Live stream with 320kbit/s MP3 and also the OGG-Vorbis formate :)

To stream with more then 128kbit/s is mostly useless because with the most PC Desktop and Laptop speakers will there be no sound differences and just a high internet connection.

P.S. There is no 100% LIve DJ to perform EDM on live session, even biggest gig.

All must be 95% preset at least.

I heard many ideas from World Class Real Artists before.

Well a Set of 1hour has mostly 18 Music Tracks (depending on length and genre)... Mix this 18 and more tracks live together in a Mixset/ Live Mashup is no problem for things like this you find a lot tools and helpful stuff in your dj software.

This is how the most DJ play their Music.

The most known DJ's like Armin van Buuren are Producers, remix DJ's and Mix set DJ's this means they can all this things.

They Produce new Music Tracks or remix existing Music Tracks but of course not live inside of an Live Mix Set.

Producing and remixing are different then a Live Mixset/Mashup and for this they need other tools and stuff as just a DJ Mixer/ Controller.

But I don't know what you mean with 95% preset?

I am wondering why we cannot just all enjoy the music on 3dx, and as far as DJing, isn't it to entertain other members? If people are stealing others mixes they have to live with the fact that they are not genuine, and live with the fact they are doing the wrong thing by putting forth something as their own which is not theirs. Karma takes care of such things in time.

Let's all just dance, have fun and enjoy the music! I really just dont get this real or fake thing at all.

It's in 3DX also very easy to check the "Live DJ" state :)

Open the Task-Manager go to the second Rider "Power", Click open the Resourcesmonitor, go to the last rider "Network"

Now you see in the first window all processes with Network connections, put a hook in 3DXChat.exe

Go now in the last window "TCP-Connections" an search the process with the highest internet connection, this will be the Radio and Music Stream Connection.

Write address and Port like a server index address in your Browser and you can at least check is there an "Live" stream or not.

Believe it or not VDJ is not the most used DJ Software in the world. I and other use Serato which have NO plugin to stream meta data. So tell me once again how you want to prove?

Believe it or not VDJ is not the most used DJ Software in the world. I and other use Serato which have NO plugin to stream meta data. So tell me once again how you want to prove?

Well tastes are different I agree, there is recordbox, Serato, VirtualDJ etc etc and currently is there no way to prove 100% a live stream and this was countless discussed in endless topics before and to add a Set on Mixcloud with the tag of #3DXChat DJ does not change this fact and this was all I did wrote  ;)

Personal I hope they add one time the YouTube Live stream functions because this will change a bit the state also when not many will use it because it would also show the truth about the gender :lol:

Well tastes are different I agree, there is recordbox, Serato, VirtualDJ etc etc and currently is there no way to prove 100% a live stream and this was countless discussed in endless topics before and to add a Set on Mixcloud with the tag of #3DXChat DJ does not change this fact and this was all I did wrote  ;)

Personal I hope they add one time the YouTube Live stream functions because this will change a bit the state also when not many will use it because it would also show the truth about the gender :lol:

I am "proud" of your trolling talent... coming from DJ to gender discussion.... applause

You find that tag useless? So don't use it :)

Another tip...

Fruity Loops software is the best fit for serious EDM DJ.

100% guarantee if you loved to go this road.

You can created anything any sound you wish to shake this world.

But it will take a lot of time including with some musical knowledge.

I'm also learning it too...

:) :) :)

I am "proud" of your trolling talent... coming from DJ to gender discussion.... applause

You find that tag useless? So don't use it :)

Not just about the gender, this was just an ironic side note^^

This kind of game is what it is and there is nothing wrong about...

Sometimes I've also a lot of fun to RP a gynecologist in 3DX but this doesn't mean it is my real job ^^ :lol:

Thank you Chilles for updating latest information about VirtualDJ streaming improvement.

I left that software since I've turned to NI gears cause my old console could do only 16KHz sampling.

And there was no Mic input to put extra source adding to my set, just a minimal edit.

I prefer to get more sound quality as much as I could do.

I want more, giggles.

I don't take serious about either beat match or constant BPM.

Just do my set if the songs made my ass move :) :) :)

By the way, I had a chance to chat with Joe Hahn (Linkin Park - off the record).

and Anton Zaslavski (aka Zedd at backstage) when they were in Thailand.

And 95% preset were from both of them.

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your great opinion about Djing.

I am not real DJ but I love to share my music creations.

What tunes make my ass moving, I'll share to this world :) :) :)

Just want to push our players who love to be DJ here.

Sharing their works through outer world.

Rather than being stuck with this game.

I admitted some friends have more potential than me.

Just please don't copy other DJ creations and claimed your own.

Or misguiding innocent players to join your room.

Which original set was not yours.

The best way what I'm seeing is posting on Mixcloud.

And lay your cards on the table by revealing your Playlist there.

With accurate time.

It's fair game, right?

P.S. Please added "3DXChat DJ" for help our DJ too

Thank you