#22 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:34 PM

Okay... I support Sammys idea but will leave this thead now because I know that it might become one of those never ending 3dx disussions we already had soooooo many times before :)

Have fun trolling BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Felia likes this

#23 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand and Singapore

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:36 PM

I dunno. I have a very basic streaming plan through MyRadioStream and it maxes out at 192 kps, so Youtube, purchasing tracks on Amazon -  or when I record with the rest of my bandmates in Led Zeppelin in the studio, it does not make that big of a difference. The music sounds fine at that kps, anything over and your just being a sound quality snob.

But as I said already, I DJ for the people, not for my own ego.

You're on your own, dear. to share what you're loving. Led Zeppelin was my favorite also.

I didn't mean about sharing your own music to other players here.

Great for you. By the way. I have more Led Zeppelin collection than yours.

2 Generations. Since Atlantic Records was released the first one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This case I mean other players robbed other player's mix set and repeat here

Whilst claim that was their original set.

Sharing common streaming music at any Genre is not a crime here.

Just keeping focus about illegal, stealing EDM mix set here.

:) :) :)

#24 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

fake women complaining about fake djs,i have seen it all now. what a mess

Dear, please read before post your comment.

Thank you very much

#25 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

Gender bender shots fired!!! RED ALERT!!!!

#26 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

GoodWastefulKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

#27 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for Troll responses, You're just desperate daytime & boring keyboard clerks.

I don't care and I'll keeping my music go anyway.

Don't care about topping up my post like you're always do.

Gold is gold, good is always good. No matter how bad people's trying to twist the fact.

#28 intercessional

intercessional

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for Troll responses, You're just desperate daytime & boring keyboard clerks.

I don't care and I'll keeping my music go anyway.

Don't care about topping up my post like you're always do.

Gold is gold, good is always good. No matter how bad people's trying to twist the fact.

and your a dude, whats your point? does that mean you are  a fake dj because you aren't a real female dj. who makes the rules as to what fake is allowed and what isn't. Please tell us all so that we might be enlightened.

#29 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

Back to the topic, I don't care any interruption from Trolls. Get used to that for years.

Anyone in? Let's trolls rotting over here.

Doing is better than howling...

#30 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

and your a dude, whats your point? does that mean you are  a fake dj because you aren't a real female dj. who makes the rules as to what fake is allowed and what isn't. Please tell us all so that we might be enlightened.

I really don't know who you are? Please read what I posted before your blasted your comment.

P.S. I'm a woman and I'm always an over dog.

wS5z5jz.gif

#31 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

I really don't know who you are? Please read what I posted before your blasted your comment.

P.S. I'm a woman and I'm always an over dog.

its just a troll account of someone to shy to troll around with his main avatar... just ignore those coward little cellar boys :)

• Felia and Sammy like this

#32 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:33 PM

No problem at all, at least trolls couldn't do like this.

It's for entertaining entire players here, just relax one not serious set like we did before.

Of course, we will have this performing in Public place soonest.

MbVR9sd.png?1

• Felia and chloe like this

#33 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

I think the main culprit of stealing EDM mixes on 3dx, nobody likes him anyway. I think the best thing to do is resist giving him any attention, because he craves it so.

It's great to be talented, but I still think the focus of playing music on 3DX should always be on the audience, not the DJ himself or herself. Or if that is the focus, let the audience decide that.

• Sammy likes this

#34 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

I think the main culprit of stealing EDM mixes on 3dx, nobody likes him anyway. I think the best thing to do is resist giving him any attention, because he craves it so.

It's great to be talented, but I still think the focus of playing music on 3DX should always be on the audience, not the DJ himself or herself. Or if that is the focus, let the audience decide that.

Totally agreed with your comment.

Everyone can make their own mix, whatever by request DJ, Share your music collection and etc.

I'm happy with that.

But please don't copy other people's creations and claimed it was your own set, not nice at all.

I don't want to see "Mona Lisa"portrait with digital photocopy here.

Thank you.

• DaddysGirl likes this

#35 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:59 PM

The first DJ of this game who put the first genre tag "3DXChat DJ" on Mixcloud.

A big round applause, people. We need 2 more DJ here to post their set within couple of days from now.

I'll push all to promote your set too. :) :) :)

jDx7whf.png?1

• Felia and chloe like this

#36 RobT

RobT

Big Daddy Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,504 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:26 PM

tSDAZ8ehSE21bGqJV9X1MA.png

#37 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

Nice Idea but...

Have a set on Mixcloud isn't a proof about "Real DJ" or a proof about their own sets and artworks :)

Anyone can upload in Mixcloud what they wants even YouTube sets or sets of other DJ's or an recorded Radio Show, Smartphone recorded event visits.

Users in Mixcloud do things like this countless even some of in the first posting named "DJs" :lol:

Add another "fictive" genre/category brings just another useless "chart ranking"...

The charts in Mixcloud are a joke because it works just about an listening counter, they count the listened minutes of an chart category and this set who have the most listening minutes will be the first in the chart ranking :D :lol:

Not matter is the set tasteful, Mixed, unmixed, a playlist, of an real dj or just of an person who wants to be one.

Well I will not to tell a secret when I say that the most know how to abuse this system^^

They listen their own sets the first week (the charts ranking in Mixcloud works just for the first week after the upload of the set) in an endless line with their own and Multiple Accounts and Tata the set will always be on a high chart space ^^

Likes just counts as Multiplication of users who did listen a set. A user who likes an set without listening is useless and worthless for the chart ranking :)

• Nikki, RobT and Mar Mohan like this

#38 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:34 AM

Nice Idea but...

Have a set on Mixcloud isn't a proof about "Real DJ" or a proof about their own sets and artworks :)

Anyone can upload in Mixcloud what they wants even YouTube sets or sets of other DJ's or an recorded Radio Show, Smartphone recorded event visits.

Users in Mixcloud do things like this countless even some of in the first posting named "DJs" :lol:

Add another "fictive" genre/category brings just another useless "chart ranking"...

The charts in Mixcloud are a joke because it works just about an listening counter, they count the listened minutes of an chart category and this set who have the most listening minutes will be the first in the chart ranking :D :lol:

Not matter is the set tasteful, Mixed, unmixed, a playlist, of an real dj or just of an person who wants to be one.

Well I will not to tell a secret when I say that the most know how to abuse this system^^

They listen their own sets the first week (the charts ranking in Mixcloud works just for the first week after the upload of the set) in an endless line with their own and Multiple Accounts and Tata the set will always be on a high chart space ^^

Likes just counts as Multiplication of users who did listen a set. A user who likes an set without listening is useless and worthless for the chart ranking :)

But it is much easier to to check if a set is real or fake ^^ 

The ranking can be manipulated like everywhere so who cares? I am not betting excited about a first place or getting annoyed aber the last one (or whatever) ...

some asked me to upload my mixes again and so I did. Even if just two really listen to it and enjoy it it was worse the time. 

The new category makes it also easier to stick together on mixcloud.... you do not need to participate if you find it useless ;)

BTW If mixcloud is that bad why you still release mixes there?

• Felia and Sammy like this

#39 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:30 PM

I'm so sorry about bringing this topic and it became argument issues.

My intention was simple as followings;

1. Collecting whatever real or hobby (OFC, It's me) DJ here in group.

2. Main idea was presenting their own mix set, no matter what EDM, Radio or Song Compilation but NO COPY from other's creation.

3. Additional tag "3DXChat DJ" to whomever posted their set on Mixcloud, we will support them (please see top of my topic).

4. Newcomer players who have either music or DJ background will be recognized here too.

Mixcloud has less restrictions than other DJ +commercial + radio website.

if comparing with Soundcloud, Beatport, Bandcamp and etc.

It's a good start for beginners and you can upload HQ set there.

If not exceeding 500 MB per set for free.

Very well understood for live DJ who performed on VirtualDJ is limited to 128 Kbps streaming.

Same as Traktor live session but they offered more Ogg-Vorbis format

which is better than MP3 at same sampling rate. I'm looking for more sound quality.

By the way, everyone loves competition, I know that Mixcloud is tricky like Chilles mentioned.

The way to get along with this is finding good players there and help support each others.

I have good friends there too.

So, why don't we create our good community here first?

Before we go to Mixcloud.

P.S. There is no 100% LIve DJ to perform EDM on live session, even biggest gig.

All must be 95% preset at least.

I heard many ideas from World Class Real Artists before.

Thank you.

• chloe likes this

#40 RobT

RobT

Big Daddy Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,504 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

opps, wrong thread, my bad *edited*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Own mix set, no copying, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Youtube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users