3DXChat Community

Forum Profile Pics

Macca

I have noticed that people who put a profile pic that is a hot looking female or male, get lots of forum hits. So maybe their are people who get sucked in by the pic, (no offence if you are hot and have your real pic on here). Oh, and yes that is my real car, not a fake :P

I wonder why there's such a fuss about such trivial things? =) I mean should we really care what people do? {shrugs} Maybe I need more time on my hands! Whoever has any extra time can you let me have some???? I would be much oblidged! =) well anyone can try to be me if they want =) i mean if you can pull blue off by all means please do =) lol and on that note I leave you with! The profile Pic facebook song

Cuz why not? It makes about as much sense as this to me =) but then again you guys are the veterans =) im still new here

I have noticed that people who put a profile pic that is a hot looking female or male, get lots of forum hits. So maybe their are people who get sucked in by the pic, (no offence if you are hot and have your real pic on here). Oh, and yes that is my real car, not a fake :P

Pssh.. you're totally a faker!! You really want us to believe that you're that car? lol

Pleasure.. I just don't like fake people.. The thought of chatting to a 'girl' on here, getting personal, who is actually a big fat greasy haired man pulling on his 2 inch cock makes my stomach turn.. Even if this is fantasy land and still like to know the person I'm being intimate with is really what they say they are! Many of you may not be bothered about what I described, but it's a big no thanks from me!!

And the fact people use fake pics that aren't them and tries to make they are, makes me wonder.. Why? Big fat greasy guy with a 2 inch cock springs to mind...

Just yuck!!!!!

I agree Macca , I don't want to find out the person I am thinking is a female is really a guy. But at the same time some people may use a fake pic because of their employment or fear of ridicule by others, or they think they are not attractive so leading them to use a picture of a model or something, people may have any number of reasons for doing it.

Pleasure.. I just don't like fake people.. The thought of chatting to a 'girl' on here, getting personal, who is actually a big fat greasy haired man pulling on his 2 inch cock makes my stomach turn.. Even if this is fantasy land and still like to know the person I'm being intimate with is really what they say they are! Many of you may not be bothered about what I described, but it's a big no thanks from me!!

And the fact people use fake pics that aren't them and tries to make they are, makes me wonder.. Why? Big fat greasy guy with a 2 inch cock springs to mind...

Just yuck!!!!!

I agree Macca , I don't want to find out the person I am thinking is a female is really a guy. But at the same time some people may use a fake pic because of their employment or fear of ridicule by others, or they think they are not attractive so leading them to use a picture of a model or something, people may have any number of reasons for doing it.

I understand where you're coming from Macca =) and i wasn't meaning any disrespect. Don't worry ;) i woke up this morning and I was still female, with blue hair, although O_O i did look like a mess {frowns} I need one of those movie makeup artists on hand =) so i can wake up flawless!!!!!!

BUT I PROMISE!!! if miraculously i become a fat man with a 2in penis I'll let you know!!! also if that happens <,< We might need to borrow Hudson to find the evil sorcer(ess) who turned me into a man and kick their butt!!! I promise I'll pay for gas and make sure Hudson's tires and brakes are all good to go first

Yes Hudson, I totally get people don't want to show their real selves for what ever reason.. But as u have said, many use animals, cartoons, their avis and even cars I think ;p.. To me that's not them being fake, it's them being private which is fine. It's the few that actually try and depict themselves as something their not that I take issue with :) there the ones that make me wonder why? :)

I agree Macca.....I don't understand why someone would want to depict something they are not but some people are just fake. I have privacy issues and you won't find my face here. I used a cartoon that depicted my name for a bit but then wanted to change it. So I just decided on a body shot.....still have my privacy.....but it's still me. :)

I usually never show my face on forums and stuff, I like my privacy. But I never use pics of someone else and claim to be someone else. For once the pic I use here though is me, well, it's a drawing based on a picture of me. Still, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find it with a simple image search :P

Ok.. so I have google imaged searched 2 people who have posted on this thread recently. 1 result is no other pictures on the net which = could be genuine. The other image there are loads of them = probably fake. These people will know who im talking about..

Some of you get where im coming from here and some don't.. so will sum it up..

If you wish to remain private and have put a picture of a cartoon, fluffy animal, your avi, a car or what ever I don't think people (I certainly don't) will think any less of you or think you may not be what you are saying you are...

But.. Use photo of a another human being (unless its obvious like in Doll's case or its a celeb)as your profile pic you are wanting other to think its you.. and if its not you, in my mind it screams.. you is a fake.. Which then leads to.. are you really a fat hairy greasy guy with a 2 inch cock?..

God Im laughing so much right now :)

I completely get where you are coming from Macca, and the Michelin Man with a 2inch Fapper is quite the scary prospect.

Let me offer an alternative. All I would want is to know that the person is a woman, I care not if you are a matchstick or a lot of matchsticks. As long as I know you are a woman.

The men playing as women thing and being fake I'll agree with.

As long as you correctly show your gender I'm happy just don't hide a fake gender :)

This reminds me if that movie Gamer, where his wife let's herself be used as a live avatar and the person controlling her is the huge guy in the basement with a 2inch fapper O.o

I think no one need show herself in the Profile pic :)

But what is a good picture for the Forum Profile photo? We are in a 3D game with a great graphics, why not a Screenshot from his own Avatar or a thing from a part of his own life...

Maybe a photo from a pet or a photo from a other thing.

But use a photo from a other human is for me the wrong way and it is illegal.

I know, welcome to the real internet^^

We are in a Adult Community with a big part of erotic and sex and I think much ppl want see a sexy pic from a member. For this, I have no problem...

When a other member think this profile photo is really this member, then is this only his own problem^^ :D

We could debate on this for days and days. It happens everywhere and it will always happen. As long as they're happy It doesn't bother me. It's always good to think that you're 'dating' a hot looking man (for example Brad Pitt) instead of knowing about the true 'reality', that can be like this:

People-of-Walmart-Got-Swag-12.jpg

And I have to confess that I always feel tempted to pick some sexy pictures from the net and use them on my profile as mine, like:

meanwhile-in-walmart-5.jpgWoman-Walmart_thumb.jpg

MART+6.jpgpeople-of-walmart-the-cheeky-short-short

PS.: I'm not disrespecting your point, Macca. Sorry for the goof. :mellow:

Now seriously. I'm a very visual person so I like to  see who's behind the avatar as I don't have problems in sharing...Of course that I like to see a nice looking man here with a real picture. But honestly I think that this game is all about imagination and fantasy. And our imagination has no limits. In my mind, all the guys that I meet in 3dxchat are extremely sexy and good looking, tall and muscled (at least in my mind). :)

I totally understand what you are saying Paloma, but there are a couple of points you need to think of.. Firstly, not every ones fantasy is the same, and for sure don't want to be getting intimate with a supposed female who is actually male controlled living out his fantasy. And secondly, for women looking for men here its not much of an issue as I doubt there are many women using male avis as their main (im sure there are a few). But for us men, its a totally different story. This world is dominated by males, and I would guess that well over 50% of the female avis in game are male controlled. That's why im very selective who I get intimate with.

And for a 'girl' to openly use a fake pic and pretend its them just adds to the suspicions. Like you, I imagine my partners being gorgeous etc, but the truth is, as long as they are actually females I couldn't care less if they looked like Megan Fox or had a face like a smashed crab! :)

I totally understand what you are saying Paloma, but there are a couple of points you need to think of.. Firstly, not every ones fantasy is the same, and for sure don't want to be getting intimate with a supposed female who is actually male controlled living out his fantasy. And secondly, for women looking for men here its not much of an issue as I doubt there are many women using male avis as their main (im sure there are a few). But for us men, its a totally different story. This world is dominated by males, and I would guess that well over 50% of the female avis in game are male controlled. That's why im very selective who I get intimate with.

And for a 'girl' to openly use a fake pic and pretend its them just adds to the suspicions. Like you, I imagine my partners being gorgeous etc, but the truth is, as long as they are actually females I couldn't care less if they looked like Megan Fox or had a face like a smashed crab! :)

I see your point, Macca.

I'm not saying that you're doing it but, If I was looking for the love of my life I wouldn't look in this place. I think that we're here to have fun, right?

I think that you have to trust a little bit more. And if you want to take the relationship to another 'level' you always have skype to hear your partner's voice... of you can simply ask for a picture with her name written on her body... A voice clip... I don't know.

@Achilles lol

lol.. deffo not looking for the love of my life.. but being intimate with a fat greasy guy isn't my idea of fun.. any guy for that matter.. :)

Macca, would you prefer to have a curvy sexy guy with girly face and long hair, one of those that you see in the street and you think to yourself "what a beautiful woman" - behind your partner's avatar, or a female with guy face, with beard, etc? Think about it. :P

Macca, would you prefer to have a curvy sexy guy with girly face and long hair, one of those that you see in the street and you think to yourself "what a beautiful woman" - behind your partner's avatar, or a female with guy face, with beard, etc? Think about it. :P

lol neither..