908 replies to this topic

#621 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

For the record, when a bully gets bullied back, that's called standing up to a bully, fighting back, or giving them a taste of their own medicine. Not surprised it went over your head since, as I've already stated, you're a fucking idiot.

And DaddysGirl is an anonymous coward who makes up stories. He won't say who it was or what really happened because he doesn't want people to know who he is or was before.

I did this so if it's changed the report has already been filed.

#622 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:30 PM

For the record, when a bully gets bullied back, that's called standing up to a bully, fighting back, or giving them a taste of their own medicine. Not surprised it went over your head since, as I've already stated, you're a fucking idiot.

And DaddysGirl is an anonymous coward who makes up stories. He won't say who it was or what really happened because he doesn't want people to know who he is or was before.

some might argue you crying like the little boy you are about bullys and then in another message saying some bullying is ok is pretty idiotic in itself. ;) I suggest less duct tape, it seems to be making you angry

I'm guessing by my friends you really just mean *********? She's not really a bully as much as a counter-bully. I'm sure they deserved it.

#623 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:54 AM

I cant believe I just read through all 32 pages of this topic.

To add in my 2 cents, I used to care about knowing the people I was interacting with were actual women. At one point I used to insist on cam to cam, if the other person wanted to involve themselves with me sexually. I was new/'er to games like this, so I was a little shy. Being a newly out lesbian at the time, I wanted to make sure who I involved myself with romantically, was an actual woman (yes even within a virtual world). So I can get / relate why some people want to know the actual sex of the person irl.

BUT ... as time went on, and almost a few years later within the game, I honestly stopped caring. If I see a woman avatar, I just said in my head, "its a woman". If the person could make me laugh, and feel good, and I felt like I was getting my $$$ worth, I was happy.

In a nutshell, people shouldn't really care who is who behind the monitor. Just base it off what you see on screen. If you want to take things further (skype etc), then that is on you.

Anyway, Im kind of with RobT, I knew him in world, and I agree with what he is saying here. If people leave this game, it is hardly because of the community. More often then not, its because of the lack of content, and lack of communication from the development team.

• RobT, intercessional, Mar Mohan and 1 other like this

#624 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:38 AM

Oh no, dont say that, they will say you arent female enough, etc

#625 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:20 AM

Oh no, dont say that, they will say you arent female enough, etc

I mean, its not like people look up other women on facebook and use their profile photos ... errrrrrrrr

(But seriously, if people REALLY want to know who you are, and you are not shy, just video chat it up. Or talk to someone via skype or something. If you REEEEEALY want to prove who someone is. Like I said, that used to be an issue for me. But as the years droned on .. I was like everyone .. or most of everyone else. And just said .. fuck it.)

• RobT and DaddysGirl like this

#626 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:29 AM

I find it ironic that a group of hipster men with neckbeards in their 30s and 40s pretending to be trendy lesbians would claim anyone else is a "he" on 3dx, or hiding something.

Just because you have never proved otherwise doesn't mean you have to take it out on every woman here buddy. Who is the true coward and bully? And is it ok for me to put you back in your place? I am guessing you would say no.

#627 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:39 AM

I think if you do get serious with someone on here you should ask them to verify who they really are, that's only the responsible thing to do for both people involved. When you end up with the "woman is actually a man" bombshell both parties are to blame.

• TamsinUK likes this

#628 Togo

Togo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:31 PM

No..Not for the Record and not for any Hall of Logic or Reason. When a Bully is being bullied back it is still Bullying and you become a vigilante. Even though knowing it is wrong, you still engage in the behavior that you find so abhorrent.

As for Bullying here on the forums..well you know..you can ignore people so trying to draw any parallel to some high school trauma you might have had is not feasible. The only thing you achieve is appearing unhinged and any argument you present will be tainted by the suspect idea that "The lights are on but nobody is home"

• Mar Mohan likes this

#629 Sentra

Sentra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationSniper Girl's Nest

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

I find it ironic that a group of hipster men with neckbeards in their 30s and 40s pretending to be trendy lesbians would claim anyone else is a "he" on 3dx, or hiding something.

Just because you have never proved otherwise doesn't mean you have to take it out on every woman here buddy. Who is the true coward and bully? And is it ok for me to put you back in your place? I am guessing you would say no.

I think it's pretty clear that you can do whatever you want. You and Rob and your team of trolls and bullies seem to own these forums and have turned it into the shitty place it is now. You're still a delusional coward who claims any female who calls you out is a guy. And you're still an anonymous alt who is hiding who they are in-game, or who you used to be in-game. I think that says enough about who you are. You also spend too much time and effort here, just like Rob. You've made your bed, now lie in it. Have fun.  ;)

#630 Sentra

Sentra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

No..Not for the Record and not for any Hall of Logic or Reason. When a Bully is being bullied back it is still Bullying and you become a vigilante. Even though knowing it is wrong, you still engage in the behavior that you find so abhorrent.

As for Bullying here on the forums..well you know..you can ignore people so trying to draw any parallel to some high school trauma you might have had is not feasible. The only thing you achieve is appearing unhinged and any argument you present will be tainted by the suspect idea that "The lights are on but nobody is home"

Lol. A vigilante? That's kinda cool. Sadly, you are wrong though. There is no law for bullies to answer to, as evidenced by these forums. You are confused. You go on wearing your WWJD bracelet and turning the other cheek. Good luck with that. That does nothing. That's not really what you do though, as you are piling on with the others to attack me. What you all deserve is to be treated the same way you treat others and to be taught a lesson.

• Sage Stoner likes this

#631 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:01 PM

I've made my bed? Is that a threat? What are you going to do, bad music me to death? Or make me go gluten free? I am shivering in me boots!

#632 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:15 PM

6vLXpJmTQ6a6ywV_ilo6-w.png

You can disagree. Say your piece and then leave. GTFO. 

If nothing else, you are guilty by association in my eyes. You do nothing but instigate, troll, and pile on with the bullies, egging them on, laughing as you cause people who post here emotional distress. Yeah, you are a bully. You are like the head bully. You have contributed to the shittiness of these forums for years, more than any other single person from what I can tell. I'm sure you are proud of that. Actually I know you are as you say it all the time. A proud asshole. You are a pathetic human being that needs to go back and finish elementary school. You missed some life lessons there, along with basic spelling and writing.

Sorry Ciera if I get the thread locked or deleted. Report away bullies.

Lol. So many pathetic 3dx forum tryhards in this and Ciera's other threads. It's funny, sad, and nauseating all at the same time.

Ciera, most of these people aren't worth talking to or even acknowledging their sad existences.

3dx, this is one of the many reasons you don't get to have nice things, such as a higher percentage of active female players. Too funny, and honestly, just so dumb and pathetic. Catch you later 3dx!

P.S. One of the great things about Ciera's threads and some of the other more controversial ones is that I get a lot more knowledge as to what a lot of you people really are like. I even get to clear some off my friends list sometimes. Not the most fun thing to have to do, but I'm happy to do it once I get that extra bit of insight. Please, carry on!

#633 intercessional

intercessional

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

Sentra: you guys pick on people calling everyone a man!

Sentra: DaddysGirl, you are a man!

Sentra: you guys do nothing but trash people

Sentra: trashes people

Sentra: you are all bullys!

Sentra: gets together with her friends and bullys

Pot_Meet_Kettle1284677099.jpg

#634 Sentra

Sentra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

As I said. You all deserve to be treated the way you treat others.

• Sage Stoner likes this

#635 Togo

Togo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Lol. A vigilante? That's kinda cool. Sadly, you are wrong though. There is no law for bullies to answer to, as evidenced by these forums. You are confused. You go on wearing your WWJD bracelet and turning the other cheek. Good luck with that. That does nothing. That's not really what you do though, as you are piling on with the others to attack me. What you all deserve is to be treated the same way you treat others and to be taught a lesson.

I didn't know you were a follower of Trumps way of thinking..Well in that case I really apologize for trying to reason with you.

NB: This Forum has rules in place to ensure that things do not get out of hand.  

Edited by Togo, 15 February 2018 - 03:37 PM.

• Mar Mohan likes this

#636 Sentra

Sentra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

I didn't know you were a follower of Trumps way of thinking..Well in that case I really apologize for trying to reason with you. 

Lol. Now that's a good insult there. You all are the Trump-like ones though.

• Athene likes this

#637 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

I think it's pretty clear that you can do whatever you want. You and Rob and your team of trolls and bullies seem to own these forums and have turned it into the shitty place it is now. You're still a delusional coward who claims any female who calls you out is a guy. And you're still an anonymous alt who is hiding who they are in-game, or who you used to be in-game. I think that says enough about who you are. You also spend too much time and effort here, just like Rob. You've made your bed, now lie in it. Have fun.  ;)

Lumping people together because they don't agree with the OP because it stated something else then those that support have turned around and have become a team attacking them.  Bullying isn't what I would call this but because of my standards I'm not going to say what I'd call it.

This is the first time that I've seen anyone actually say something against Togo.  I have to correct you there are laws against bullying it's called rules and yes bven legal laws for it as well.  You might want to google that as you'll get a good bit of information or even ask a lawyer that specializes in it and yes they do have them.  All ow me to state this in what part of this thread or any other have I ever treated someone bad to get treated the way I have, I haven't but you and others think we need to be taught a lesson.  I suggest you rethink that statement.

I'll say this I've been tactful but when someone is repeatedly attacked and accused of something they haven't done, think about that.

#638 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

Nah, i picture more of a Hillary Clinton. shady as fuck yet blaming everyone else for her failures 

• Mar Mohan likes this

#639 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:38 PM

I get treated just fine on the game of 3dx. I have a lot of nice people to chat to every day, and it's a great way to waste time in the morning and early afternoon. I feel very fortunate to have met some really cool people on this game, and they treat me great and I love the privilege of getting to talk to them every day.

People such as your lil annoying group, the angry tuna sausage warriors, I just put on ignore. Makes the game so much for peaceful and enjoyable

#640 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

As I said. You all deserve to be treated the way you treat others.

I'd suggest the same, I've been respectful and I've been attacked because I didn't agree with the original post before it was changed and even made points on how to approach marketing to everyone. Instead you and others have lumped everyone together yet you all doing the very thing you are saying others have done.  Prove to me where I've attacked, oh wait you can't because I haven't.  So your statement isn't correct.

Lol. Now that's a good insult there. You all are the Trump-like ones though.

Not everyone here supports Trump but I can say this if we think Trump is bad Obama was worse and several behind him.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

Mar Mohan