3DXChat Community

new membership

rylinn

hey everyone, i'm back from my trip to france and i want to renew my membership, so i did but i never received the email with my new login details :/ :/ does anybody know what i have to do? or just wait?

xoxo rylinn

Did you get any email what so ever from BMTMicro?  Check your spam folder maybe? Usually you get something instantly saying they are processing your order.. Or just a email sending you details.. 

Check your CC info.. If they took the cash out and transaction was made with no email sent back your way what so ever. you may want to get ahold of customer service.. 

hey nymphpott thanks for your answer :)

i did get a bmt micro receipt, and the activation code, i pay my membership with the paypal option :) but i didn't get billed yet so i might receive the login detail email when i get billed, don't know whats going on but i'll check it again later :) as long as i'm not getting billed i'm not worried :D i do have the activation code though, and i did redeem it but no email... anyways i'll check it later :)

xoxo rylinn

nevermind found the email... but i've made a big mistake, i accidentally said that they had to send the email to my hotmail account, but originally my rylinn character was on my gmail account, so now i've lost my character :/ can this be fixed or not?