3DXChat Community

ELVIS CLUB (and friends)

Lovers

The Elvis Cub as you may expect plays non stop elvis  ... It is a private stream.

I have a collection of well known, to the lesser known and a lot of Live concert ELVIS.

No dirty words in our title in the "Shared User Worlds" list. Yes you can have sex, but we rely on people that don't need to be told that they can have sex (teasing lol) 

We have a peep bar with beds etc ... Toilets ... an Elvis changing room and band room ... for band members (wink wink) and groupies (haha)

The Band room and Elvis room are passed the PRIVATE sign ... so you can use them if you dare  ..... we use group 4 security who are usually off fucking Group 5 groupies  ... So as I say, go passed the PRIVATE sign at your own risk :P

HDhkVwA.jpg

hnIH4yg.jpg

fd4JILZ.jpg

well yeah but isnt his crown a kings crown. he should swap with the old bag 

Mmm, I'll try and get his crown and look underneath .... until I see up close whether it has a cock or a pussy its anyones guess  .... But for now lets call it a crown for the king of queens :P

If you are actually asking a serious question, looked at google, the queens crown was adjusted from the kings crown  .... so there is no ettiquette differentiating a UK queens crown from a kings (as she wore the ex-kings crown :)), other than size and a lowering of the arches to make it appear more feminine :)

Wiki :- "The gems in the crown were remounted for the coronation of George VI in 1937 by Garrard & Co.[12] The crown was adjusted for Queen Elizabeth II's coronation in 1953, with the head size reduced and the arches lowered by 25 mm (1 inch) to give it a more feminine appearance"

• 3 weeks later...

Not a lot of people will get the above, but it was a logo emblem that stood for take care of business The Elvis band, I have a ring with the emblem ....  Nice find :)

Ps  ... some of the extra stuff in the logo threw me so looked it up   ..... Its Liam gallaghers Elvis Logo .... He has it tattooed on his arm