3DXChat Community

★STARGATE ATLANTIS★ ELECTRO/CLUBBING

Heden

The very first party at my new room built on the "Stargate Atlantis" theme, with a twist to electro/clubbing has been live today (with custom stream of nice modern&retro electro remixes)! :)

Here are some screenshots:

MwvMo7Tl.jpgiUQIfnzl.jpg

N6Uv6sbl.jpgz8FJwpyl.jpg

4RP92opl.jpgQIV2e72l.jpg

4gtMN0zl.jpgOWpVR45l.jpg

LdJxyAil.jpg1j3RfEol.jpg

Hope to see you next time! We reached 38 users/dancers/players at same time (without any Advertisement here). ;)

Everybody can make a mistake.

Who never did in 3dx ?

This room is really nice and specific.

The french university is also a great place.

Go ahead Heden, continue proposing personnal and specific places and, hopefully, never do again the mistake you did with WPB.

Very good point and I can just agree... :)

At least came out a problem who was always there and Heden didn't made this security hole!

Personal I don't think Stargate or the University are stolen because someone would already complain about ;)

At least came out a problem who was always there and Heden didn't made this security hole!

said the guy who allways fought against the problem of stealing music and copyrights stuff.. now DJing for a thief... a joke ?

Personal I don't think Stargate or the University are stolen because someone would already complain about ;)

Not sure ;)

said the guy who allways fought against the problem of stealing music and copyrights stuff.. now DJing for a thief... a joke ?

Not sure ;)

What has your personal fight with heden to do with me? What has the Stargate Atlantis Location to do with stolen content? :huh:

I said many times in many different topics that I am against that there is this easy way. I did warn the members before the WorldEditor was there about the problem.

This logic would mean I shouldn't djing for the whole Game because the most of the Members use stolen music content or stolen dj mixes of other artists :lol:

I don't support a thief but I will always support awesome Art and both a written on different papers ;)

Chilles did awesome live music for the Stargate party, a room I built myself with ton of hours spent in it.

@Pierrousss, you are a troll and as a good troll you just say shit about the ones you don’t like. According to numerous people around, I’m not the first one you like to troll, except I don’t care. I know what I can do in World Editor and I know what you can do... you are just a pathetic child. You don’t like me, I’m fine with that! Just move on and don’t forget to grow!

To stay on the subject, here another cool screenshot of the Stargate room ;)

qOzYB6N.jpg

​     I will guess I will be sued for my last Earth cent with so many things in my room nodding at Star Trek, Star Wars, and, yes, even Stargate, the Movie, with my pyramid involved in the scene outside my new STARRship SINsual. This STARGATE ATLANTIS room was AWESOME when I saw it. The details were incredibly well done!

​     I love seeing the amazing creativity of others with the new World Editor. I always visit as many rooms as I can to see what kind of designs and just crazy creativity are there that can help me with my own room redesign ideas.

I find I can't create a new room well at all from 'scratch', but, I feel I do well with changing interiors of the rooms I have and adding cool things once the room is created. DJ Desiree was incredible to gift me with my new Starship and I do all I can to keep her proud and happy that she gifted the Starship to me as a perfect 'fit' for me as DJ StarrFyre.

​     I can't wait to see everyone who creates a room for the rest of us to visit and enjoy and, for me, to marvel and smile at the creativity I see in them. All of you who show this for me and us have my greatest compliments and thanks. I look forward see so many of you in the rooms as StarrFyre or as Stephanie and to support what you do.

BUILD ON!  :-)