3DXChat Community

Keyboard locking up

indianjack

Anyone else having problems with keyboard locking up? seems to happen at least 2 to 3 times a week, when I quit out of the game the keyboard works fine. Have a brand new top of the line corsair running windows 10. Thought it was related to my logitech wireless keyboard, but put a wired one on and same problem. It never locks up except when playing 3DX chat.

OK seed like the problem was fixed until the update today 3/21/2018. Now we are back to the keyboard locking up its done it 3 times since the update was done.

I have this problem too. When i log in game , the keyboard work perfectly exept the key AtlGr . If i try to use AltGr+one of the number keys by exemple to do this symbol : ^,..,^ , i have to leave the chat , clicking out of the chat window, and when i return inside the chat window, AltGr+ the numbers work perfectly , but the letters don't work anymore. And then, i have to relaunch the game, and the keyboard work.... exept AltGr.

I call this bug the cursed keyboard bug.

no , this is not the chat which bug but the keyboard. We can write in the chat at first with letters and numbers, then while pressing AltGr plus a number key to do by exemple this symbol \ it don't work . Then after doing the trick to make work AltGr + number , the chat write the symbols made with AltGr but no longer the numbers or the letter untill we relaunch the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My question is not with the keyboard, but with the mouse. I do not want to do a new topic, so I ask here) sorry) So, the problem. When I go into the game, my mouse stops working! More precisely, when I want to rotate the camera, nothing happens ... The wheel of the camera moves away and brings it closer, but neither the left nor the right buttons work and do not respond (( mouse of the company a4tech. Thank you in advance for the help: - *

• 2 weeks later...

If you run 3dx in a window this issue goes away.

How do I go about running 3DX in a window? OK I know how to run3DX in a window, problem is when I do the controls on the bottom disappear. So I'm running normal and the keyboard locks up. I change to running in a window and still locked up. Since the lockup is most annoying during sex I will try going to the window mode at the beginning of a sex session to see if that helps. open to other ideas. OK ran in a window for a while and no lockups for a day, but then happened again. tried downgrading my graphics resolution, no change. Yesterday the keyboard locked up 5 different times. BTW sometimes when I type a chat message nothing will show up for a few seconds then the text stream will walk accost the chat bar, not sure if this is related or not. Still looking for a solution, can't believe that the keyboard is what the 3DX software chooses to ignore when it gets busy, what is more important than the keyboard? game is worthless without it.

Well seemed like the problem was fixed after the last undate, that was untill the update today 3/21/2018.ow its back again and playing in windowed mode wich used to keep it from happening as much does nothing now

• 1 month later...

Well the problem was solved 3 up grades ago, but the latest up grade to give us watches brought it back again. Figured out it is a problem with the chat because the keyboard controls fly cam fine. Did get a work around from a user. If you click in the chat box and keep striking enter till the vertical bar at the left changes you get back chat, but why did it take a user to know this, where in the hell are all the experts? You know people who are getting paid?