#21 RobT

RobT

Duper and Troll extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,090 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Well to my defense you are antisocial and you don't meet requirement of the crash - being in crowded room for extended amount of time. They sealed your ass in NC and no one goes there anymore.

yes but i dont crash :P   although someone mentioned to me the other day it was full, i went and it had 5 people in it.... thats not full.  I will pray for your problem to be fixed, just how thoughtful i am

#22 observer101

observer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:00 PM

Seems random. Happened at LI twice. Only noticed this in the last couple of weeks, before that never happened.

#23 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:16 AM

Well my crashes seem to be getting worse and worse each day. Getting to the point i might stop coming in. I've tried everything i know plus what every i have found out of the internet to make this software stop crashing and also giving me stupid error which i have never had for over a year till the world editor was given to us and then its just went down the hole deeper and deeper. I"m thinking that either a stupid windows update or one of the Microsoft visual C ++ is hosed but really cant remove and replace as I dont know which one the software is using.

Any 3dxchat techs able to help me please do please. Getting a little short on patients with this software. Sad I had just bought another years here sighs

Shorty

#24 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Well my crashes seem to be getting worse and worse each day. Getting to the point i might stop coming in. I've tried everything i know plus what every i have found out of the internet to make this software stop crashing and also giving me stupid error which i have never had for over a year till the world editor was given to us and then its just went down the hole deeper and deeper. I"m thinking that either a stupid windows update or one of the Microsoft visual C ++ is hosed but really cant remove and replace as I dont know which one the software is using.

Any 3dxchat techs able to help me please do please. Getting a little short on patients with this software. Sad I had just bought another years here sighs

Shorty

it is nothing on your PC.. its the mem leak in the 3dx chat client.

#25 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

Shorty

Do you use wifi? If it is getting worse and worse each day I would think the problem it is on your side. Sure 3dx can crash but normally not so often as you describe. What is the behavior if it crash? Can you describe it a bit more?

#26 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

I have this too. 

what help: clean C:

Resolution : medium and 30 fps (in crowded room)

About the memory leak... Only Gizmo can help

#27 Elishi

Elishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

I have never stopped having these crashes either, I just couldn't be arsed to post more of the same type of crash reports as I've done in multiple posts in the past as there was not a SINGLE reply from a dev about any of it. I can't remember the patch number it started happening off the top of my head, but I think I mentioned it in one of the previous posts in the bug thread. If staying in Sin's it takes about 2 hours now for the client to crash out, go to a private room with just a few people and it's perfectly fine. A bug that probably doesn't matter much for a majority of the illiterate shitheads on 3dx really, but for those of us that actually enjoy taking a long time with RP (as in it lasting 2+ hours, which isn't really that long either to be honest) it's a pain.

Nothing will probably happen though as they seem to either need to revert back to an older version of Unity or get to a much newer one. As for what is happening with patch 371 that just came out today, and if the issue still persists there, I cannot say as the game doesn't even let me get past the login screen right now. So, hurrah for bug fixes? The crashes that happen after 2 hours at Sin's also only started after a patch that was said to be bug fixes, so guess fixing bugs means that they're introducing more of them? *shrugs*

#28 observer101

observer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:03 PM

"illiterate shitheads" ? My oh my ... to be Illiterate AND a Shithead, that has to suck

#29 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

A friend of mine found a solution to this issue. I noticed it tends to happen when you are in the same area for too long, and compounds if there are many people around. 

This solution will depend on how often you tend to crash. For me it seems to be about every 2 hours if the room is crowded, so what I do is , every 90 min or so, I simply go to a diff location then go back to the original room I was in. I know this isn't an optimal solution but it has been verified to work for many people, myself included. 

• MikeyDee likes this

#30 Tienia

Tienia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:19 AM

I get this error if I ever leave my character afk with mah room open. I just cant have my lady in my room if I afk for a long period of time and leaving the room for a minute or so resets the crash so for a room host its just a lot of irritating busywork

#31 Vampixie

Vampixie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDrakulon

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:00 PM

This is slightly different, but ever since WE, I have random issues where I get disconnected from the game and get the red box re-connect pop up.

This is causing me so much frustration... I've tried re-installing... using a VPN... changing DNS settings... nothing seems to stop it from happening.

I get no issue with anything else at all except for 3dx.

Can someone please, please, PLEASE help?

#32 Tienia

Tienia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:03 AM

The crashes only seem to get faster....this error needs to be addressed somehow. If I want afk for more than an hour, I have to leave my own room and that is very frustrating to know people are in a room without the host around.

#33 Tienia

Tienia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:48 AM

Crash still happening 

3DXChat.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module 3DXChat.exe at 0023:017b8bc0.

#34 Tienia

Tienia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocation 1073741824!
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 1073741824B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: Physics
Allocation happend at: Line:168 in 
Memory overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users