#21 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,942 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Well to my defense you are antisocial and you don't meet requirement of the crash - being in crowded room for extended amount of time. They sealed your ass in NC and no one goes there anymore.

yes but i dont crash :P   although someone mentioned to me the other day it was full, i went and it had 5 people in it.... thats not full.  I will pray for your problem to be fixed, just how thoughtful i am

#22 observer101

observer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:00 PM

Seems random. Happened at LI twice. Only noticed this in the last couple of weeks, before that never happened.

#23 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:16 AM

Well my crashes seem to be getting worse and worse each day. Getting to the point i might stop coming in. I've tried everything i know plus what every i have found out of the internet to make this software stop crashing and also giving me stupid error which i have never had for over a year till the world editor was given to us and then its just went down the hole deeper and deeper. I"m thinking that either a stupid windows update or one of the Microsoft visual C ++ is hosed but really cant remove and replace as I dont know which one the software is using.

Any 3dxchat techs able to help me please do please. Getting a little short on patients with this software. Sad I had just bought another years here sighs

Shorty

#24 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Well my crashes seem to be getting worse and worse each day. Getting to the point i might stop coming in. I've tried everything i know plus what every i have found out of the internet to make this software stop crashing and also giving me stupid error which i have never had for over a year till the world editor was given to us and then its just went down the hole deeper and deeper. I"m thinking that either a stupid windows update or one of the Microsoft visual C ++ is hosed but really cant remove and replace as I dont know which one the software is using.

Any 3dxchat techs able to help me please do please. Getting a little short on patients with this software. Sad I had just bought another years here sighs

Shorty

it is nothing on your PC.. its the mem leak in the 3dx chat client.

#25 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

Shorty

Do you use wifi? If it is getting worse and worse each day I would think the problem it is on your side. Sure 3dx can crash but normally not so often as you describe. What is the behavior if it crash? Can you describe it a bit more?

#26 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,986 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

I have this too. 

what help: clean C:

Resolution : medium and 30 fps (in crowded room)

About the memory leak... Only Gizmo can help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users