3DXChat Community

Getting random crashes since world editor release

JessicaX

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine found a solution to this issue. I noticed it tends to happen when you are in the same area for too long, and compounds if there are many people around. 

This solution will depend on how often you tend to crash. For me it seems to be about every 2 hours if the room is crowded, so what I do is , every 90 min or so, I simply go to a diff location then go back to the original room I was in. I know this isn't an optimal solution but it has been verified to work for many people, myself included. 

I get this error if I ever leave my character afk with mah room open. I just cant have my lady in my room if I afk for a long period of time and leaving the room for a minute or so resets the crash so for a room host its just a lot of irritating busywork

This is slightly different, but ever since WE, I have random issues where I get disconnected from the game and get the red box re-connect pop up.

This is causing me so much frustration... I've tried re-installing... using a VPN... changing DNS settings... nothing seems to stop it from happening.

I get no issue with anything else at all except for 3dx.

Can someone please, please, PLEASE help?

The crashes only seem to get faster....this error needs to be addressed somehow. If I want afk for more than an hour, I have to leave my own room and that is very frustrating to know people are in a room without the host around.

DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocation 1073741824!

Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Trying to allocate: 1073741824B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: Physics

Allocation happend at: Line:168 in 

Memory overview