• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

Modz WEART Party

AsherRein's Airship

Sunday 25th Feb, 5pm CET / 11am EST

The theme for this party is to allow the amazing creators in 3DX to showcase object's they have made.

Objects made by creative people here on 3DX will be showcased in a separate room. Access to this room will be via a group room invite from within the main party at Asher's.

The main room will have live DJ's spinning their tracks for your enjoyment throughout the party.

Let's have some fun!   :lol: 

53aji8.jpg

red_1519574400.png

• Pierrousss, chloe, OLESYA and 8 others like this

#2 ZaraUK

ZaraUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

Here is a few screenshots of AsherRein's Skyhaven Airship, another amazing piece of art by Asher. It's so beautiful!

2qvfm6o.jpg

qou4nr.jpg

2ed9i4w.jpg

• chloe, Kyaleah and Rodin like this

#3 Lexzia

Lexzia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

Info about the Showroom

There are so many talent people out there. There build so many wonderful things, these people we want to have focus on. These things they share, we want to show to everyone. There for have we made a Showroom where we will add these creations in to.

If some of you wants to share a creation and have it in the showroom, so contact me in a PM and you will get more info about it.

• ZaraUK likes this

#4 ZaraUK

ZaraUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

Info about the Showroom

There are so many talent people out there. There build so many wonderful things, these people we want to have focus on. These things they share, we want to show to everyone. There for have we made a Showroom where we will add these creations in to.

If some of you wants to share a creation and have it in the showroom, so contact me in a PM and you will get more info about it.

Looking forward to seeing some of the amazing objects created by talented members of the community!  ^_^

#5 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:09 AM

There are a couple of people that have my room that I did and there are the room file that I had given away for user to have.  I'm sure I'll be a great event.

• ZaraUK likes this

#6 ZaraUK

ZaraUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Yesterday, 02:10 PM

Just one week to go until the party, hope to see you all there. Fun times!  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Modz, WEART, Party, Live, DJ, Music, Fun, Object, Build, Event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users