3DXChat Community

3DXStore in development

JuicyJina

• 2 weeks later...

3DXModz

Inviting you to join 3dxmodz

We all at the 3DXModz have seen your creations and like to offer you a better way for your creations to be uploaded and seen by over 900 members to download and enjoy your amazing creations! We are more than just a DLL site that most people think we are. Here at the 3DXModz we offer support with helping with updates, building etc. We have clubs you can join for various things. We also have a section to see upcoming events of member’s parties and events plus upcoming 3DXModz Parties that we plan, some of them are building contest and yes we have actual money given away to top builders. I have included the link to the site. We do not need dropbox / imgurl etc... any 3rd party related sites to post your creativity! We would love for you to join and post like so many have!   

http://is.gd/3DXModz

Thanks,

The 3DXModz Team

Happy Building!

For more information contact: Chasan, Ayon, Lexzia, or Shaylee in game 

I may be wrong and not know Jack (well I do he's my neighbor) BUT, I would think a small independent dev. like this would appreciate the player input and the sharing of files and ideas for W/E.  Again, I may be 100% wrong, BUT when people in the community share freely it builds interest and word of mouth advertising that means MORE business from people coming in to see a community that SHARES ideas and allows for creativity and individuality.

Again, I may be 100% wrong and if I am I would be shocked and disappointed for having such faith in a company. I guess it is the hippy-dippy, lovechild in me that believes this way.

Be well.