3DXChat Community

3DXStore in development

JuicyJina

Hello everyone! Well this topic is to make a little survey about what people think about developing a 3dxstore that all free content can be put there in a more better way.... so I actually discovered wix last year and it is a badass tool for website building for those who dont know coding such as myself.... its just drag and drop just like the World Editor :) .... so I came up with this idea to collect all those free content in one organized place.... so if you see that its worth it I need you to vote with yes or no or/an what you think or what should be added here is the link for you to view it

I have added some freebies from the thread on the forums.. well without permission from the publishers but just to try out the idea (sorry guys).

So please I need everyone to participate.. this thing is for all of us and especially for those who have difficulties building things.... I made this just to help you out! I want everyone to have amazing rooms and have fun with the features that the devs added recently...

***** UPDATE *****

As Requested the name was changed to "3DXWORKSHOP"

I like the idea but think it should be named something like 3DX Workshop just like the thread here on the forums, calling it a store gives off the wrong impression in my opinion. If the devs would make an official site for it perhaps the forum logins would carry over and make it all very easy to manage.

Overall a very good idea.

I like the idea but think it should be named something like 3DX Workshop just like the thread here on the forums, calling it a store gives off the wrong impression in my opinion. If the devs would make an official site for it perhaps the forum logins would carry over and make it all very easy to manage.

I agree with you.. good point :)

+1

I Really like the idea and what you have already done is really nice thank you.

Agree with the comment about the name.

Nice idea indeed, and I too agree with Tauri on the naming

***** UPDATE *****

As Requested the name was changed to "3DXWORKSHOP" :)

I like the idea and the concept and would support it with my stuff.

Unfortunately there are some similar trys here in the forum for the same purpose, so I do not really know where to put the things I'm willing to share with the community.

So I think I will carry on to put it in the "workshop" thread till one of these concepts will be pinned on top (at least), so you can be sure it will be carried on in future.

But, @JuicyJina, you have my expressed permission to include my stuff from wherever you find it in the 3DXC Forum into your system (to avoid any bullshit :) ).

Well its there on the forums shared already :) so what kind of bullshit will i run into? accusing me of stealing?

idk :D people can not care if you use it or give you crap . not my choice , you know how some people can be :3

pretty sure its against Eula to post anything made within 3dx on any site outside 3dx without SGD's  permission. could be wrong but from what i read, looks to be the case

I respect your opinion Rob but if you read closely to this you know that 90% of us use modified DLL that are created by the modders who actually agreed on this term and condition upon signing up and what happened? so we both signed and agreed not to "reverse engineer" or "derive its source code" and these modders did it and we are using it ... this is mainly to prevent people from selling out accounts or share account info with others on the internet.

In addition.. if that was illegal and so on then the devs shouldnt have added "save", "Load" and "Merge" options in the editor to work by rule number 2 in the EULA and prevent file sharing in which in every similar building games such as mine craft for instance or sims, you can get tons of websites that hosts created content for these games by a third party. :)

The upload , merge etc are for people to share within the 3dx community , feel free to do as you like but if you are banned due to it or worse, dont say you wernt warned .

as far as the dll, they edited it for use inside the game, they didnt post it  in unity store and just because they didnt go after dll makers doesnt mean they wont go after people putting  things on an entirely different website. good luck with that. 

I am in no way trolling this thread and i wish you  good luck in this. Just wanted to point it out. 

Please dont get me wrong, im not offending you... i said i respect your opinion and im with you 100% on what you said.. I actually sent to gizmo and lisa the idea and im waiting some kind of feedback from them on it so meanwhile i wait for them thought about sharing the idea with you guys..

sw4.jpg?id=98138917

"quick" tikanese forumpost jump
Female-Ninja.jpg?id=88601613

the [forum board software] we are using here, is made by [invision power] n called invisioncommunity and after discovering this software here @ 3dxchat early 2014, blah... i/we bought a own serverlicence of it then in late 2015 for my/our community aka #own #digital #livingroom1.0 and it offers quite good additional, optional features, apps, tools n themes 

ica.jpg?id=116807382

made by the company itself and ofc and evn more: stuff aka usercontent made by #thecommunity "over there".

stuff, that one as an admin, can n could easy peasywise implement also into our forum here. i already pointed out some good usefull things in this topic @3dxchat here #yaaaaawns... activating of event-calander, b-days, forumchat and idk what else... but thats a other story :angry: ... for now and 2 be contiunded elswhere and ofc, also in privat pm :D get out some of the vests temporarely, gizmo hahaaa  :ph34r: 

i also had posted n thought of something simular like that, shortly after the WE was released and ppl started posting all that awesome cool stuff, that to 99%... till now... i only saw here in the forum and #NOTYET #LIVE ingame yet #sighs buuuuuuuut, the "problem" i see with ur attempt JJ... are #3things or thoughts : who will, besides clickn into this

sw3.jpg?id=98138947

. .. ... [and who will continue] or will do [the job] with ur site aka project with adminstration, webspace, domain #everythingwise #blah || if u maybe decide to quit some day, jina - for what reason evar!?!? or, if u shut it #alldown #suddenly... 4 whatev0r reason#?! and besides that: any- and or evrybody (although uploads are "pre-checked" by you atm - as i see n noticed while doing a upload test yesterday mornining)

...anybody could, or can use anykind of name 2 upload stuff!!!

for examply, once we all know, how sometimes sick our 3dx can be in- and outside of the game and if ur not just a fukZombie:  sick whopper dickhead xy or a dramacunt xy (no matter what gender in game or real aka #nerv0r #pfffft #ending #yamn2.0 #story) or who ever [loads up stuff] with a [3DXCHAT Name*] of  soem1 else and its: a ) not his/her content and mostely b ) it isnt even the real avi/user that he/she claims to be!!! . .. ... for what reasons ever3.0 

example(1).jpg?id=116807797

means n tryn 2 say - missing authenfication!! a link aka assignment of the forum user account, to and with the uploaded content. that is somehow missn in my eyes and so #whynotuse #already #existing #UNUSED or #notactivated #forumfeatures like coming up n showing below!?

it could also atleast be a small "copyright protection", that we ingame prob will never have, or as alex already pointed out: #NOT #BEFORE #2030 laughs could also solve n prevent #content-alts (lol, what next hahaa) and #content-drama!! besides that, why not leave the "the work n management of all of that - providing wise - to those ppl, that actually should give that kind of service 2 there customers - in our case here -> SGD, the company itself^^ and so once our, or this forumboard software, we are usn here right now - while im still hackn this into the keyboard n YOU(who ever) readn it maybe here... in my lill big secret rabbithole aka "spoliertrap"  muhahaaaaa #schzzzzzzzzzz #again: 

#last [so once our ***** forumboard software] that we are usn here right now [already supports and offers] a [integrated feature aka shop] for the users to upload their own selfmade content into a kind of repository aka download area alias WEshop here - why not simply use it?!?

3d-Question-Mark.jpg

Invision Community includes powerful apps that form the foundation of any vibrant community. Forums, image galleries, file sharing,
social groups and more, neatly integrated into a single product. It's time to stop hunting for third-party products that barely work together.

shop.jpg?id=116807237

#damn #late gotta go and just look at how it looks like LIVE here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/

or here

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/categories/

[however and anyway] #justmy2cents and good idea, good job, name n solution JJ - soemthing like that is n will be needed now, or in future.. rather sooner then later and this freakn spoiler will be edited n cut in lenght... after returning home again ... ..  .laterz || hashtag #youbet

giphy.gif

and nice weekend @ll

giphy.gif

ps: sry guyz, for possible [bleeding spoiler eyes] - but hey, wtf shall i say  :P  

Edited by chaostika

Im probably in the minority here, but I think this is a bad idea, separating/splitting community resources, which is all this achieves, is never a good thing. I think it would be much better to ask Gizmo to help out with the forum, maybe using a subsection with a few categories within this World Editor forum section for people to share assets?

Im probably in the minority here, but I think this is a bad idea, separating/splitting community resources, which is all this achieves, is never a good thing. I think it would be much better to ask Gizmo to help out with the forum, maybe using a subsection with a few categories within this World Editor forum section for people to share assets?

http://3dxforum.com/.../5980-workshop/ there already is 

pretty sure its against Eula to post anything made within 3dx on any site outside 3dx without SGD's  permission. could be wrong but from what i read, looks to be the case

http://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

unfortunately for SGD, I'm not sure how they would tell what was made here, since I can make the exact same things in Google Sketchup.  Sure using their assets would be a give away, but I don't so....tell me how they would know its their builder and not some other 3D rendering program?

Yeah it might be against Eula or whatever, but they'd be stupid to shut this down... it's doing no harm, it's a more convenient and easy way to share stuff among the builders, than via a forum thread... and it's helping their community grow... But yeah to be on the safe side just wait for a confirmation from them...

Again great idea Jina...