3DXChat Community

Builders needed

AmberLexi

im hopelss at using the world builder. and i dont have the free time to learn it properly. so i am looking for someone to help me by buildig a room for me. ive asked a few people before but i want a different room foe a alternat profle.im sure im not the only one that has trouble with this so maybe other poeple can post what they want and request builders from here.

I'm looking for smoothing like this to be made if anyone is able/ willing to do it for me let me know

ejg0fs.jpg

im hopelss at using the world builder. and i dont have the free time to learn it properly. so i am looking for someone to help me by buildig a room for me. ive asked a few people before but i want a different room foe a alternat profle.im sure im not the only one that has trouble with this so maybe other poeple can post what they want and request builders from here.

I'm looking for smoothing like this to be made if anyone is able/ willing to do it for me let me know

ejg0fs.jpg

I think I would rather build this for you then the genie in the bottle themed room...let me know

https://youtu.be/R8DR9j3AlMM

Aside from the furniture exact location it is doable.. Have fun!!

Every builder was new once, they tried and kept trying until they got to where they are, then some asshole finds more shit that can be done and all hell breaks lose.. what fun... :ph34r:

yeah ive watched that video before. and yes i know practicing would help but currently i don't really have the time to do it. what time i do have id rather spend doing other things in game.

but thanks for pointing it out maybe it will help some one that has the time to invest in it