3DXChat Community

Private area in your room

Deeborah

I would like to be able in my room to create a specific private area that my visitor cannot access without me.

For instance with a "door" that only me (or a list of person that I add) can open or go through if easier.

Problem is flying camera also !

I love to receive my friends in my room but I also would like to have some private area than only me and my .. very close friends can know what is inside because it is an intimate part of our relation.

If you have idea to do this already today feel free to help me. (maybe a very difficult path that requires an information to succeed to go .... but I guess flying camera can go everywhere)

(Today I think of saving 2 version of my room with or without such a place but it is quite dfficult to handle in real time)

have two versions of your room.... one with a huge block and closed door of your private area so nobody can fly in even not with flycam.... the other for private usage and all details inside the private area.

If you split your room file up wise you can ork on both parts... merge it together into public and private version as you need it.

It is just impossible at the moment. You can try and block the access, but on top of the flycam people can always use the "teleport".

Even if there weren't any furnitures in that specific spot.. as long as the floor is clickable, you can teleport wherever you want.

The only way for you to lock away that place, is for you to have one version with the private zone for your closed sessions, and one without it for the public sessions.. just like you were thinking of doing.

Otherwise, if you ask to keep a no go zone, some people will just make it a mission to do it just to annoy you.. 3DX :rolleyes:

Someone just told me you can TP anywhere when in couple. So in theory (not tested yet), you can TP in a closed room when with a partner.

To do so:

- Be in partner

- Go in a FM/FF/MM pose on a couch for example

- In flycam go where to TP

- Click on floor where you want to TP

- Stop "sex"

Thank you for your contribution.

Yes I know you can teleport (and with a ghost you even do not need anyone to partner) but in my case, even just seeing it with Flying cam is somethig I do not want to happen.

I will try the idea of Chloe with a big bloc to see what it can make.

If not it was just a dream so I will "play" with different backup of room, hoping one day we will have 2 slot of room available permantenlty which would help in many situation.

When i am "advanced" in a nice moment and which to go home, I dot not really love for our mood to go first to editor, load an other room .....  :)  :)  :)