3DXChat Community

Room Thief Shaming

Keely Kat

im sorry sugar but the people in these forums are a very small minority of people in game. Most people dont give a shit what room is what. 

agreed forum people are a minority .... but some of us talk in world. loudly. lol  Prove to me that you created a room that someone then 'stole/copied' and is using as their own. I can fill World Chat with my own talk. :)  Also just to point out a thread like that lets ppl like me know. I am okay with being the only person standing on her principle. I need to be able to face myself in the mirror. 

im sorry sugar but the people in these forums are a very small minority of people in game. Most people dont give a shit what room is what. 

I will prove it to you. Going to make a video of a "borrowed" room and me opening it. we shall see. Will do it in morning

Do it when I am here and let me know its a 'borrowed' room.  Don't get mad though when I bash you in WC to everyone. 

dont do it, you will get trolled... by me :P

lol I had this discussion with someone today.  you can only get 'trolled' if you allow someone to get under your skin. I dont have that problem. Never have.  Troll away anytime. :) 

I think that there is more in the EULA that makes it clear that its against the rules to make a post like what was made. Honestly I feel bad for Piers I think he is a good guy and people drove him a bit crazy but still that type of post is clearly not allowed simply because of the type of tool he used to copy the room file.

"Site Security

You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which You are not authorized to access; (b ) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; © attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SexGameDevil will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents available from SexGameDevil on the Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer). "

Sansar is actually quite nice, tho you do need a pretty high end PC to run it. The VR looks literally amazing and when its completely fleshed out it will be something fantastic. 

Oh yes I was an Alpha tester when they only had 4 rooms (Experience as they call it). Because of limited time in RL I never got very much involved but I recently checked back and saw how huge it is now. 3DXChat has nicer avatars but Sansar is not a sex game. It truly is the kind of game our complaining builders here are looking for. It's simply impressive

sansar-04.png

This one is one of the first places made:

project-sansar-screenshot-liden-lab-seco

This one was on Halloween. That place was some serious heart attack causer with a VR Headset on.

0*ahK8TROm7Zcp1pnL.jpg

Anyway those creations are 100% protected but Sansar was made for that purpose. 3DXChat wasnt. And I hope that is the simple fact people eventually will understand.

like thats never happened. although you would be one of the few who didn't make an alt to do it :P

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Although for clarity I will state I DO have alts. I like to roleplay. lol  But I also would tell you if one of my alts was me. Im pretty upfront bout these things. Its how I roll. ;) 

I think that there is more in the EULA that makes it clear that its against the rules to make a post like what was made. Honestly I feel bad for Piers I think he is a good guy and people drove him a bit crazy but still that type of post is clearly not allowed simply because of the type of tool he used to copy the room file.

"Site Security

You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which You are not authorized to access; (b ) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; © attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SexGameDevil will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents available from SexGameDevil on the Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer). "

This is exactly the point.

Why was Pier banned for showing how to do this, but the people who actually do this are free to run wild and the devs don't care?

Seem's messed up to allow countless people to break rules and only punish the one who tried to show others how to do it. 

well, he explained how to use a hack. I can assure you if anyone did, they would have been suspended . btw, he wasnt banned, he was just suspended

tomAto tomAHto.  We have discussed it throughly throughout these threads that ppl do wrong things in this world and devs are okay with it. Yet they banned him.  Hell even the Rochi DLL hack. All those ppl are still happily creating and playing in world. 

Oh yes I was an Alpha tester when they only had 4 rooms (Experience as they call it). Because of limited time in RL I never got very much involved but I recently checked back and saw how huge it is now. 3DXChat has nicer avatars but Sansar is not a sex game. It truly is the kind of game our complaining builders here are looking for. It's simply impressive

sansar-04.png

This one is one of the first places made:

project-sansar-screenshot-liden-lab-seco

This one was on Halloween. That place was some serious heart attack causer with a VR Headset on.

0*ahK8TROm7Zcp1pnL.jpg

Anyway those creations are 100% protected but Sansar was made for that purpose. 3DXChat wasnt. And I hope that is the simple fact people eventually will understand.

I didn't know those were yours.. i have have visited all these locations, that bridge is super crazy realistic in VR. 

Guys try not to discuss a name or details about a case. It's a bad thing trust me and Gizmo will act on it.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

Brett the situation played out IN the forum. Everyone who reads and particpates in these forums knows EXACTLY who we are talking about. Pierouss. Showed a hack that allowed others to copy ppls open rooms. He got banned for it and the hack got deleted. Gizmo locked the thread. If Gizmo chooses to act on this post so be it. 

***Correction for Rob... Pier was suspended not banned. 

I will say this, There are certain rules you just cant break. The thing that got him in trouble and another is spamming in wc. For whatever reason just about every rule in wc is broken but if you do that and are reported, you will be banned for a day at least

I understand what you mean by some rules being enforced and others not being.

Just today someone asked in WC for the link to the DLL hack. Two people (one was me) popped up the site you could go to to get it. Mine was wrong actually. lol 

Brett the situation played out IN the forum. Everyone who reads and particpates in these forums knows EXACTLY who we are talking about. Pierouss. Showed a hack that allowed others to copy ppls open rooms. He got banned for it and the hack got deleted. Gizmo locked the thread. If Gizmo chooses to act on this post so be it. 

That doesnt make you exempt of the rule.

Again:

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

That doesnt make you exempt of the rule.

Again:

I never considered myself exempt of anything.  

Brett, the point this whole time is that posting the rules is kinda silly because they don't enforce them in a consistent way. 

Its hacking and using the software in ways it was not intended for, in order to copy a user room. 

The stance is that... It's ok to use these hacks and copy these rooms. But if you show people how to do it, you will be punished. 

I'm sorry but you can't logic that any way you slice it. It makes no sense. 

actually nothing about you boils my blood in any way, shape or form. knock yourself out, have fun

of all the people i have encountered you have the biggest credibility gap between how you see urself and how others see you. That's the comedy you provide us all, unaware. you the most triggered person ever in 3DX. Its why u had to make robT four times in game ROFL

RobT.... riggered LOL

How about we all have to pay to open a room. Like 10000 Gold or sumthin, No thief will bother. Eets a win win, Devs make more money, Less sheety rooms :P No orgy Rooms coz those peeps are lazier than a Sloth on Cracks. :P No  Foolins XD

So fewer rooms, less thieves, more money fo tha Devs. Pay ta Host. Eets tha way of tha future.

No shaming low lifes coz, wilps eets better when there are no consequences fo ya actions and best swept under tha rug. Then youll get more of these awesome types of peeps roaming and pillaging all tha sheet they wants coz eets on da interwebs and that's how da interwebs rollz YO! So deal with eets. 

Plus wif all these low lifes invading 3DX all da good builders, all tha peacocks as some peeps calls them will trot off coz thay not getting tha RespeKT and security fo their palaces and well be left with Default rooms and Orgy Deserts.

Ah sees eet now, a wasteland of stand arounders and every room being tha same, same props, same designs, same 50 beds stolen and re opened 100 times bah tha cream of da crop, tha most valued customer here, tha 1 monther thieving don't give a sheet colder sex addict desert spawn dweller hoo is a protected species coz like they have sooo much to offer.

BlaaaarG, take action make this place how ya want eet to be, protest, bang signs and throw smoke and tell tha Devs....

"What da we want, Stolen Content and when..........oops, What da we want, Security and When do we want eet, YESTERDAY!!!"   

giphy.gif

LOL anyways 10000 Gold ta open a room eets da way of tha footcha! :P

THIS IS A MOST EXCELLENT IDEA 10k MAYBE A LITTLE HIGH, BUT THE IDEA IS PERFECT! CHANCES ARE THAT THIEVES WON'T PAY AND PEOPLE DOWNLOADING FROM THE THIEVES WILL THINK TWICE!

Not sure how I feel about the idea of 10K to open a room. That amount is definitely too much but possibly some fee to open a room? I think the main problem with this idea would be ... what about the people that are just opening their homes for their family and friends? They arent having any type of gathering other than getting together in the same room with people they want to spend time with. 

Here is the one question I'd love to see people answer.  Do you know who is or isn't doing it?  Can you prove how they did it?  Can these measures be put into place to help prevent it in the future?  Remember, there is more than one way to do things.

I will say this about the thread.  That's not going to happen and will cause more issues than needed.

Having a thread to show off rooms that one builds isn't a bad idea but as it's been stated, there is no way to know if that person actually created the room is someone else actually did it and didn't post.  I know I've not posted mine but I do have screenshots but also I have certain things on how I save them so it's easy to know what and when I've done it as it showed the Date Created in my Windows Explorer so that will help as well.  I always save a hard copy with one name then an slight change with another name and open that room.