#1 TobiO

TobiO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:33 PM

Hi there,

maybe this has been asked before, but I couldn´t find it.

So here my problem:

My ocean level should be set to 8m.

Unfortunately it jumps always back to 0m.

Don´t know when exactly... maybe always after I changed something during my building periods at the editor !?

Can someone tell me HOW the ocean level stays where it is and where I want it to be? :)

Dont ALWAYS want to go editor -> set 8m -> go out... before I can invite friends :)

TYYYY,

TobiO

#2 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

Tha only way to keep eet there is......before you leave tha editor you must click tha value, ie in your case 8m, hit ENTER and then leave. Tha last ting you do before leaving otherwise tha ocean level will go default because tha settings values for that and snapping etc don't SAVE.

So do this everytime you go into Editor and before leaving eet because eet will only reset to 0m if you don't do tha above. Once done eet will stay where eet is foeva until you leave tha Editor once again without value clicking and pressing ENTER. :)

Attached File  Screenshot_4.png   130.14KB   0 downloads

• JessicaX and Deeborah like this

#3 Anaganda

Anaganda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

it resets every time you enter the editor only... and stays in place till you go in edit again... sadly you gotta adjust it back every-time.

• Tauri likes this

#4 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:06 AM

You set the value of the ocean level. You save your room. This parameter won't change until you change it. 

#5 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

Hi there,

maybe this has been asked before, but I couldn´t find it.

So here my problem:

My ocean level should be set to 8m.

Unfortunately it jumps always back to 0m.

Don´t know when exactly... maybe always after I changed something during my building periods at the editor !?

Can someone tell me HOW the ocean level stays where it is and where I want it to be? :)

Dont ALWAYS want to go editor -> set 8m -> go out... before I can invite friends :)

TYYYY,

TobiO

It's not a bug, its a feature... this is to remind us constantly of the dangers of global warming!

#6 TobiO

TobiO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

heyyy and ty for all your replies. had been away 3 days -> because of this my late reply.

Ok, so then end of editor always put 8m ocean level -> ENTER and leave. Well.. maybe there will be a fix someday ... :)

and Chloe -> interesting way too see it like you mentioned :) Grüße :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users