3DXChat Community

Girls who are guys who are girls who are guys who are...

Guest ameliaUK

It is worse in the USA

Over half of the killings of American women are related to intimate partner violence, with the vast majority of the victims dying at the hands of a current or former romantic partner, according to a new report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention today.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/07/homicides-women/534306/

Denying fact is not the best way to change a situation. I guess that a better education could help and for sure a change of paradigm will solve the issue As long as you live in a world based on predation, you tend to see the other as a prey.

Guest ameliaUK

throwaway stat. worldwide isnt a good gauge on the western countries. "honor killings and such in some middle eastern countries arent out of the norm. since you are throwing blind stats out..... 27 percent of infant deaths are caused by the mother compared to 14 percent of just men.  so while most of you are trying to paint this picture of men taking advantage of someone weaker, looks like women do the same thing in a equally disgusting way, if not worse.

27.3 percent of child deaths resulting from abuse were perpetrated by the mother, compared to only 14.8 percent of fathers. Mothers and fathers acting together accounted for 22.5 percent of child deaths. According to these same statistics only 2.3 percent of fatalities were committed by a parent’s male partner.

Throwaway stat.

In all honesty, I wouldn't have brought stats up, if someone else hadn't in an attempt to prove his point. 'Lies, damned lies and statistics' and all that.

Guest ameliaUK

What was this thread about again?  :P

I can't remember lol.

I'm not sure if anyone ever answered my original question either! - actually no, I think someone did.

Time to finish the thread maybe?

simple fact of the matter is all men arent dogs and neither are women. you have some here walking around like they are speaking for feminism, they arent. Its toxic feminism at its finest. they feel compelled to put down the opposite sex to lift themselves up. that is not feminism at its core. 

Where did anyone say all men are dogs? I can show you post after post after post after post after post after post of certain people assuming such things but I can't find a single post of anyone actually implying this. 

It's all in the context of how you comprehend what you read. I can make my own observation that any time I have ever been treated poorly in 3dx, there are more times that it has come from a male avi than a female. Couple that with the fact that most females are also males, and I can come to the conclusion that males have treated me more poorly than females.

Does this mean I think all men are dogs? Of course not. Does this mean that everyone will have experienced the same as I? Of course not.  I never ever once implied this and i've not seen anyone else imply this either. If you choose to make your own assumptions then that's on you. I've not seen any threads here of anyone claiming all men are evil... but I have seen many posts of people twisting the words in attempt to victimize themselves and others over an issue that is not even there to begin with.

who said anything about someone saying men are evil? being evil and a dog is two separate things. Looks like im not the only one who needs a reading comprehension class. As far as you of all people saying someone is trying to victimize themselves, i am just going to openly laugh at you. Good one dude.

as far as being treated poorly in a game by males,  sometimes its not everyone else who is at fault, sometimes its you. just saying. 

Since you want to twist words, I will rephrase just for you... When or where did anyone say anything about all men being dogs or bad or any other negative descriptive word of your choosing? 

As far as being treated poorly in game.. i'm sorry that you completely missed the entire point of the statement. And I find your statement ironic considering the amount of people who have you on ignore. I can only imagine the 3dx world can seem a bit barren at times. 

I will be waiting for the examples of all the posts of people saying all men are bad. 

This is coming from someone who has 10x more posts than anyone else in said "sex game".

You know nothing of my personal life but feel free to assume some more if it makes you feel better.

I'm still waiting for you to show us all examples of the "all men are dogs" posts.

To be fair, it really seems most of you are running out of things to argue about so y'all just start attacking eachother. I mean I could agree with some points a while back but ya done milked the complaint cow, it's all a cycle anyways since it's gonna repeat over and over until the damn place doesn't exist anymore. 

Why everybody getting so angry over things that don't affect them?

To be fair, it really seems most of you are running out of things to argue about so y'all just start attacking eachother. I mean I could agree with some points a while back but ya done milked the complaint cow, it's all a cycle anyways since it's gonna repeat over and over until the damn place doesn't exist anymore. 

Why everybody getting so angry over things that don't affect them?

gif-club-this.gif?w=558&h=314