3DXChat Community

Speak for yourself..you sure don't speak for me..

Lilcal

Like you, Lilcal, I worked very hard to achieve my current role. It didn't stop certain men behaving innapropraitely towards me. That's not what this is about.

You are claiming that nobody speaks for you, which is fine. You can't argue about that. Personally I don't think the point you are trying to make is actually about that that. I certainly have tried very hard to make sure that I don't appear to, beyond certain pertty safe generalisations. I don't recall anybody doing anythign different to that. Maybe we should be looking at exactly how people have tried to speak for you, or everybody. Perhaps with an in context quote so we can look at what it is that's concerning you.

As I say, I don't think you are really talking about how you feel some people are talking for you. I think you are really talking about something else. So let's approach it logically - quote a post that are concerned about, then I can understand what you are actually concerned about.

Really?  After 8 pages of you trying to turn my post into something its not and me consistently arguing one point and one point only you think I'm not able to express myself.. lol.  Again I recommend some reading comprehension.  And those mirrors because Id say your image of yourself if waaaay off from how I see you.  But let me do some expressing..  I dont like you.. passive agressive whiners simply have no use to me..I disagree with you and I can see that that drives you bonkers. Go sit in the corner and whine about your wage gap and that other bullshit.. Ill be over here living my life without anyone or anything impeding it. I will continue to thrive and accomplish my goals.. not because Im a woman but because Im smart and tenacious and dont let anyone stop me.  Now Im going to take my own advice and the delete nonsense spewing, poor me, whiner from my existence.   

So I'm pretty much done with the arguing in circles with the same people here.. so Id thought Id write a closing post.  I will not be responding again about this topic, with these same 3 people.  But if you feel the need to troll (and I use the term troll because I'm stating here and now, on my thread, that I'm done arguing with the same people, running around in circles).. who am I to stop you..  As I said in my first post, just because I don't enjoy something doesn't mean that someone else wont.   

So I've learned that some people have agendas and can apparently only see that agenda.  They will argue it, push it, and invade a completely different topic with it.  In my original post I spoke more about the "trolling" posts more than I did about the gender stuff, yet this thread went the way of gender issues.  I find it a bit comical, as I see it all as evidence that my opinion in this thread, is a just opinion, for ME.  I am more firmly grounded in that opinion than before I started this.  I was really surprised that anyone chose to argue against ones right to speak for themselves..my right to speak for MYSELF.  As I have never said I was speaking for anyone but me. I simply don't find the need to hide behind ''most"  or "all"  of another group to express my opinions.  Like me for them.. hate me for them.. they are mine.  Formed by factual content or experiences of MY own.  I will say it one last time..No one speaks for me but ME..And YOU speak for no one but YOURSELVES.. Maybe its the personal responsibility entailed in speaking only for yourself that is the issue.  As I (only speaking for ME), feel a lack of personal responsibility is one of the biggest issues in our world today.  

I think all arguments have been made here and more will simply become redundant..for those who didnt think my post was redundant to begin with of course.  The only thing left unsaid I suppose is where I was asked to post examples.. I did that in my first post. I feel no need to repeat myself.  So i guess for me that's not really something left unsaid.  

In closing Id like to thank everyone for making my very first thread interesting and successful.  LOL was it successful?  8 pages..2800 views..is that how success would be measured here? I do apologize that I allowed it to get under my skin a bit.  There were moments that I shifted away from arguing my point because of this and allowed myself to be pulled into different arguments entirely.  Moments that instead of arguing my point I veered to take digs.  I will strive not to allow that of myself in the future.  

Thank you again!  Ive had fun..  maybe I will post more often now that my thread cherry has been popped.  lol  Havent been able to say THAT in a loooong time  lol  

So I'm pretty much done with the arguing in circles with the same people here.. so Id thought Id write a closing post.

Thank you again!  Ive had fun..  maybe I will post more often now that my thread cherry has been popped.  lol  Havent been able to say THAT in a loooong time  lol  

Okay Lil ! I will help you to shut it down hihi ;)

post-5159-0-77593600-1505006146_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-00197600-1505006186_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-83817500-1505006276_thumb.jpg