3DXChat Community

Speak for yourself..you sure don't speak for me..

Lilcal

I thought about answering but that would indicate that i care what you understand or dont understand. I think ive made myself very clear on the fact i could care less what any of you think. why anyone would really care what a bunch of strangers think about them is beyond me. My words are my words and that post was directed to Cal so if you dont understand it, Thats ok because you arent required to. If you are under the assumption that i owe you some sort of explanation, think again. Hopefully that clears the air

*sorry for the late response, i just noticed this*

PS. If you dont like what i say or my attitude then by all means block me or be like the other phonys pretending to be offended by my words. We all have the choice what we read or dont read. If you really wanted to you could do what that one girl does, block me and still read and comment about everything i post. I can promise you i wont lose sleep over it.

I will even go a step further, for anyone who blocks me i will block them and never respond to another post they make . they wont do that because for all the " you have offended me" posts, they love the drama as much as i do.

The amount of crap in this, lol.

Yea, you're not even worth the time. 

PS. If you dont like what i say or my attitude then by all means block me . . . 

I will even go a step further, for anyone who blocks me i will block them and never respond to another post they make 

You're blocked as of now. Add me to your list and stay the hell out of my face, thank you.

Question..There are 10 women who liked my original post.. and three or so arguing against it..  how does that fit into your "most women"  arguments??  I guess they aren't most women either.

I will jessica ty!  Its beautiful and snow covered outside.. I will spend some time sitting on my deck sipping my coffee.  Watching my dogs and my boy play in the snow.  You have a great day too!

When did I ever say most women won't like your post? You are trying to fuse like 3 issues into 1 and using the 3dx "Like" system as a judge. Plus my post was a reply to yours, so unless we have some time travelers here, this is very silly.  

It would help if you had actually read what I posted because you clearly did not and you completely missed the point. That was not an attack towards you. I also complimented you on your post. I wasn't trying to argue. Your original post and your reply to me looks like they were written by 2 different people. 

Well I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this Lilcal.

You think there is no difference between someone saying, " in my opinion most women don't like...... " and " it is 100% fact that most women don't like ......"

Where as I think there is a difference.

Sounds good to me!  And no.. your wrong. I do realized there is a difference..  state your opinion all you like!  YOUR opinon..not most womens opinion. But I must say that I do find anyone who voices out loud, opinons that arent based in fact, to be simply speaking mindless words that mean nothing.

Sounds good to me!  And no.. your wrong. I do realized there is a difference..  state your opinion all you like!  YOUR opinon..not most womens opinion. But I must say that I do find anyone who voices out loud, opinons that arent based in fact, to be simply speaking mindless words that mean nothing.

Well I really don't think I need post a real reply to this reply of yours, it is my opinion that most people will see this the same way I do without me having to say a thing.

Have a nice Monday.