Photo

Giving out stolen stuff (STOLEN FROM ME, MODERATORS!)

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Eliana

Eliana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

The file was given to me freely by my ex FutaJennifer (Owner of the Cave) no files where ever stolen, i have never sold the bike to anyone, only my current girlfriend at the time 'CristineSimmonds' got the bike that where in the room file from me, with permission of FutaJennifer i might had,, it was part of an exchange that we had all agreed on, Jennifer got the BDSM Studio and one of my old Club ,and Christine Simmonds got the Bikes *with promises to not share with anyone*

I personally have never had any use for those bikes, at 100kb each, i would never put them in my room.
Losst is starting rumors without knowing the entire truth so i am here to set things strait and tell it like it is,,
Perhaps losst should have asked his mistress FutaJennifer before starting drama and making false accusation,, 

The thing is i'm the co-creator of the room with Losst, and the thing is Jenifer never give you permission since she ask me first the permition and i denied it, then she tell me that she can't do anything to prevent you to doing it.

So in my opinion you just do as you wish and hide behind lies to cover it. you steal creations from the creator you should face it. Jenifer is mostly naive, and you surely force the deal without her real consent, i know it because i denie ANY use of the props or the room itself because mainly i doesn't thrust you. and i was right. so explain to me how Jenifer agree to that if i never give her my consent to it? She surely doesn't do it herself since she doesn't even know how to share the files, so you simply and purely steal it. end of the topic. You hate the fact that people turn you down ? not my problem, but now be assured that you're not welcome to the cave anymore.

#42 Looana

Looana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:06 PM

LOL

Except a theft is removing something from someone! Your example removes money... Room stealing, even if not cool and not welcome, is not removing anything from anyone but it is duplicating digital content: nothing removed and no money implied in the process. Your example is void.

If you can duplicate my money: I don't care! Bank however should... :D

OMG.... your really that kind of a person? not taking something from someone DIDNT mean your not stealing.... because u did... u stole ideas... time .. and damn of a hard work ... move your backside on your one and invest time and creativity.. if you even have such things .... tbh i dont think u do... this guys and girls did great work and duplicating it is stealing from their intellectual property smartface... u dont have the right to share or show or open something u did not make when u did not receive it from this someone... pfff can only express my deepest and honest disrespect for you

• Pierrousss and JessicaX like this

#43 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:17 PM

Im seeing those choppa motorcycles everywhere now. They are now overused and have become kinda meh, that's tha risk when everyone has one dawning their entrance, they have lost their uniqueness. An awesomely built prop but now just becoming furniture fo da lazee. :P oh and thieving scum LOL

• Pierrousss, chloe, Ica and 1 other like this

#44 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

I used this motorcyle, changed the color and they looked great. Their file size is really big though, must be a lot of pieces to them. 

As far as being too lazy to build, I have tried it and made a nice creation, but it gets boring quick, Tedious too. Would rather be playing the game and having fun chatting and doing, well, naughty things, than being constantly away building things.

#45 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Im seeing those choppa motorcycles everywhere now. They are now overused and have become kinda meh, that's tha risk when everyone has one dawning their entrance, they have lost their uniqueness. An awesomely built prop but now just becoming furniture fo da lazee. :P oh and thieving scum LOL

you know what i want ..........

• Alliehotass likes this

#46 DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:45 PM

To make you a bird so you can fly far far away like in Forest Gump?

#47 RobT

RobT

Fake DJ Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

Nah.i have a mary poppins bike already

#48 Ica

Ica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIngame: Icarus

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:04 PM

Im seeing those choppa motorcycles everywhere now. They are now overused and have become kinda meh,

yeah yeah..unique stuff is getting boring  :(

#49 MikaOne

MikaOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:39 AM

Steal my at-st

#50 Heden

Heden

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

[...] move your backside on your one and invest time and creativity.. if you even have such things .... tbh i dont think u do... [...]

Visit the links in my signature. I made "French University" and "Stargate" rooms... Both took huge time to build, still, if someone get one or both and host them for 1 hour without authorization, I will just not care.

#51 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:34 AM

Visit the links in my signature. I made "French University" and "Stargate" rooms... Both took huge time to build, still, if someone get one or both and host them for 1 hour without authorization, I will just not care.

Even not when they redesign it nearly to the unrecognisable?

I think all artists would care about their own artworks, ideas and creativity because it shows the unique like a mirror of the artist himself :)

Just take things without permission of the owner is wrong and nothing can justify that.

Even when this functions is there and the Devs not care should we all have still moral values and let some stuff be untouched.

Don't understand me wrong, I love your University and Stargate because it shows your creativity and you do not need to take things without permission :)

• Paloma and Heden like this

#52 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

3094twx.png

a86fe835b18f837b2c70c00d44badd6b.jpg

• chloe and Heden like this