Photo

Questions Regarding Purchasing a Subscription.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Themexicanspider

Themexicanspider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Hi! I have been looking into purchasing a subscription for this game for quite some time. So I went ahead and purchased a Pre-Paid Visa Card. I registered it for online use and went to go and purchase a one month sub just to see if I liked it. Im not sure if I entered in my information incorrectly or what have you but it would not complete my purchase.

Now I was just curious if using a Pre-Paid Visa card would be acceptable or if there was another method besides a regular credit card. I really want to try this game out but I don't own a credit card.

Thank you!

#2 RobT

RobT

Big Daddy Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Pre paid visas should work. What you may want to do is make sure you register it at the site of the card. Sometimes some places require a name and address for the card and registering does that. At least for some. Green dot visas do for sure

#3 Tadeus

Tadeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:30 AM

Do you by chance know what the case is with Vssa Classic prepaid cards from other countries than the US? Are they accepted as well by BMT Micro?

#4 Tadeus

Tadeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:58 PM

Do you by chance know what the case is with Vssa Classic prepaid cards from other countries than the US? Are they accepted as well by BMT Micro?

Nevermind, gave it a try and works like a charm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users