3DXChat Community

Private music in public places...

Takisa

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is for what would Milena(or other player) play music on Love Island ?

I cant be sure but i think shes saying why did they change love islands music to this other djs music because she liked the original music the room had

That's right!
If you want to change music - use events ... But do not just come and start putting what  want to a small group of people, just because they are friends of Milena ...

Takisa I do not agree with you, it's your right not to listen to it, but you can do the same as Milena! She has the right to do it! And you also have the right to do as Melena!The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first!       I fully support Milena!

Takisa I do not agree with you, it's your right not to listen to it, but you can do the same as Milena! She has the right to do it! And you also have the right to do as Melena!The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first!       I fully support Milena!

OLESYA generally understand yourself? That you said? You have been mistaken with the theme... We are talking about what would play music during the events. But not when you do private music to public location ... Ignore wishes of other people about standard music.

Takisa я тебе написала цитату!  Я знаю ,что ты меня понимаешь прекрасно!Чем тебе помешала частная музыка в общественном месте?!Такое практикуется!Я думаю ты не первый год здесь!В разных локациях 3DX чата часто такое бывает!Везде нужно разнообразие!Все поднятые вопросы касаются только 4 песен на русском языке, которые смешивались с английским, французским и итальянским. Песня была в формате Островов любви. В чем проблема?

All raised the issue concerns only 4 of the songs in Russian that sounded mixed in with English, French and Italian. The song was in the format of Islands of love. What's the problem? No need to lie and exaggerate! If you personally do not like Russian language, it does not mean that the songs were bad! But Russian community of the game is very big and I don't see anything wrong if sometimes on the island of love songs in Russian. This very greatly increases the interest in the game by many and many Russian!

Best regards,

Brenn

so if i am getting it right, general rooms should not be places to host parties? That they should stay unchanged not guest dj?

Heya Rob

Maybe no but It would be good that peoples were informed about this.... As I previously said before we all pay the same bill. It would be fair that public places were not blocked as it happened months ago: A Russian wedding....it was not possible to access the dance floor at LI. Do u think that it's a good practice? If u organized an event in a public place.... assume that it would not be a private party.

Heya Rob

Maybe no but It would be good that peoples were informed about this.... As I previously said before we all pay the same bill. It would be fair that public places were not blocked as it happened months ago: A Russian wedding....it was not possible to access the dance floor at LI. Do u think that it's a good practice? If u organized an event in a public place.... assume that it would not be a private party.

Ofc that would change the situation completly. I assumed the current Chief of Music goes by the same code of conduct as the previous Public Musicians.

Which was kinda like:

• No private Partys hosted via Publix Stream like Weddings, Birthdays, ect.
  • Play what fits the public location (Aka no EDM in Sin or Rock in Fresco ect)

Public is Public. Not the personal playground for self-entertainment. I can only guess thats the first thing the current person in charge got rid off. One reason more just to turn the music off in public as someone has a power trip obviously.

As other I am not sure to fully understand.

I understand a Russian wedding happend at Love Island Public and during this wedding music was made by someone different that the usual musci at love island.

I guess the event lasted only 1 day or so.

But since then, did the Love Island music came back to the previous "historical flow of music" or is it now in a new permanent way made by a new person (the one that did the wedding I guess) ?

As a former 3dx DJ, all the rooms are themed.. The theme for love island is... you guessed it, romantic music. If Milena is playing Russian pop music in love island without any context as to what the song is about then it maybe should not be played. Just my opinion.

Let me also state that, previously any kind of public DJ was NOT to hold any private events in Public environments, such as weddings, parties, or festivals. If there was indeed a wedding there, that would explain the music, but it would (as far as I know) go against the terms of use for the public DJ servers. However, it is always possible that these rules have changed since 3dx took over the DJ scene.

As other I am not sure to fully understand.

I understand a Russian wedding happend at Love Island Public and during this wedding music was made by someone different that the usual musci at love island.

I guess the event lasted only 1 day or so.

But since then, did the Love Island music came back to the previous "historical flow of music" or is it now in a new permanent way made by a new person (the one that did the wedding I guess) ?

Well see that is why I was asking what is it really about "that general rooms should not be used for a private party? or That General rooms should not have guest DJs? I am not agreeing with general rooms not having guest DJs, but in doing that it does become sort of like a public party which is fun. I kind of do not understand how a general room becomes a private party though. Private parties have limited access by being group or friend rooms.. I mean many people have their weddings at love island, I eloped there. I don't know..

Well see that is why I was asking what is it really about "that general rooms should not be used for a private party? or That General rooms should not have guest DJs? I am not agreeing with general rooms not having guest DJs, but in doing that it does become sort of like a public party which is fun. I kind of do not understand how a general room becomes a private party though. Private parties have limited access by being group or friend rooms.. I mean many people have their weddings at love island, I eloped there. I don't know..

Well, I really should have worded it better. When I say private parties, I mean that people can't ask DJ's to play a "certain exclusive playlist" for them, and DJ's cannot use the public server stream for their own private means, whether it is a wedding, a birthday, an orgy party. It's against terms of use. Or at least it was. Although I think Takisa just wants the music back the way it was before the alleged wedding that took place In love island.