3DXChat Community

Private music in public places...

Takisa

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is for what would Milena(or other player) play music on Love Island ?

Good afternoon!

We all love our game, and in particular the public locations ...

These locations in our game have been around for a long time and they were good because they always played neutral music that other players did not interfere with.

Today Dj.Milena began to include her songs ... But for this there are private rooms, why does one person impose their own tastes on others? I doubt that many of us like Russian pop music ... Why am I in my favorite location should listen to what I do not like? 

Time with your loved one is spoiled...

That's why I created this poll ... 

If you like that the other player is playing their music in the public area then the vote "YES"

If you dislike that the other player is playing their music in the public area then the vote "NO"

Thank you all for your attention!

First of all, you can always leave a location if you don't like the music, or open your own room and play your music there.

Sometimes DJ's take over the music of these public rooms. Sometimes for events, sometimes for fun. You can always ask nicely if the DJ could play your fav song.

Other than that there's nothing you can do, maybe only contact Lussian or gizmo.

Maybe could it be done in a more transparent way. Public places are what their names mean. About ur last sentence, dear, we all are paying our membership. So it is meaningless. Now "Dj" have rooms... no reason to use public places.

First of all, you can always leave a location if you don't like the music, or open your own room and play your music there.

Sometimes DJ's take over the music of these public rooms. Sometimes for events, sometimes for fun. You can always ask nicely if the DJ could play your fav song.

Other than that there's nothing you can do, maybe only contact Lussian or gizmo.

For this there are EVENTS and private rooms ... 

But not when I want to turn on what I want ...

I believe that the atmosphere of public locations was created, including music playing in them. If you want to listen to your music, which often does not match the atmosphere, for example the  love island or the Sin club, then you are given the opportunity to open your location and include the music you want to listen to it with those who share your musical preferences, and not impose your tastes on other people who have to leave the location because of this.

For this there are EVENTS and private rooms ... 

But not when I want to turn on what I want ...

You cant turn on what you want in Public Places. Theres set streams that you cannot change. The only way to turn on what you want is disabling the music and play your own. Simple.

You cant turn on what you want in Public Places. Theres set streams that you cannot change. The only way to turn on what you want is disabling the music and play your own. Simple.

you do not understand this verbal turnover of the Russian language =) ... maybe because of my poor knowledge of English >.<

Dear Chilles, 

Xanar said the same... oh of course a "dj" do not touch... handle with care.. rofl

:huh:  Where he said the same?

It was a general meaning of me about the quoted posting what will be happen because Takisa isn't alone as Member.

All the music that plays on the island of love, plays in the format. Music played by Milena on the island of love, played also in the format of the island of love. No matter what language music, English, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian. The music format is strictly adhered to. If you don't like Milena as a person, that's another topic of conversation!

Hey there  :) 

All the music that plays on the island of love, plays in the format. Music played by Milena on the island of love, played also in the format of the island of love. No matter what language music, English, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian. The music format is strictly adhered to. If you don't like Milena as a person, that's another topic of conversation!

In my opinion would be the best solution an personal radio list for all profiles where ppl can add different stream links according to their own taste or just links of friends and where they can change just with a click where ever and when ever they want :)

This would also fix many problems :)

This could be work like the radio panel of rooms just with the different to edit it about their own personal taste...

Hey there  :) 

Who told you that I do not like Milena? You not friends with your head?
You MikeRu hear jingle do not know where he is? Yes?
I'm outraged that in all the favorite locations "Love Island" is played by the music of a small group of people ... called the Russian community...
Why is everyone present on the spot, should listen to your musical preferences?
This is a public location!!! NOT PRIVATE!!!

Well, I don't care much about how's the sound in public places going.

I was also mute the sound like Nikki's comment when it hurt my ears.

You can play your set from your Radio Server.

Just giving your radio server IP address and sharing to them (your group).

That's the best way & problem's solved.

Cheers...

:) :) :)

Well, I don't care much about how's the sound in public places going.

I was also mute the sound like Nikki's comment when it hurt my ears.

You can play your set from your Radio Server.

Just giving your radio server IP address and sharing to them (your group).

That's the best way & problem's solved.

Cheers...

:) :) :)

I like the music that was always there!
Why should I now look for all the songs that have been there all this time ?!

I like the music that was always there!
Why should I now look for all the songs that have been there all this time ?!

I'm confusing at the moment, dear. I don't understand what's your true intention.

P.S. if you needed my poll. I say "NO".

And what is the difference between the style of music that was always there from the style that included Milena? Do you suggest only music that you like only? Despite the fact that there are new music? And it's very strange that everyone should listen only to what you want, Takisa ... Forgive me, but I have a suspicion that you have a personal dislike for Milena, as a person .. I vote "Yes." This means that any good music, if it fits in the format, has the right to sound in a public location. Otherwise it will look like discrimination.