3DXChat Community

The THings Men Do Wrong in 3dx Chat

Guest Ciera

Controversion time baby, what men do wrong in the 3dx thing is being gentlemen. Like bending over backwards just to show how much of that good ol' respect you have towards women. Being stuck in this backwards mindset is what keeps us from progressing, it's 2018 after all yo.

Henkie outski

• 1 month later...

I really shouldn't be here now but I'm still pretty miffed about it and need to get it off my chest before I settle down for the night.

Earlier this evening I landed in Sin and was randomly hugged by an old time player. I believe him to be an alt of somebody but have been told otherwise. What I was told suggests that the two are known to each other and the guy in question reads the forums.

So I believe this guy randomly hugged me because he knew it would piss me off. Surprisingly it did. I challenged him pointing out that it's not the done thing. To which I got the reply 'I do what I like'. So I told him to fuck off and put him on iggie.

This is just another example of the kind of bad behaviour in game some of us are trying to reduce. In this case it was deliberately intended to cause offence. No I won't say his name, he knows who he is. If he does anythign similar again I will report it. I'm posting because I think it important we demonstrate that this sort of behaviour is not on. Quite simply if you wouldn't do it rl then it's prolly not a good idea to do it in 3dxChat. Simples, yeah?

Now we see exactly where some people stand ...................... on many of the issues that have been raised here.

In reply I'd say this to both RobT and Xandi - today go out and visit a busy crowded place and hug, without asking, the first woman you see. I bet the consequences will be quite unpleasant. Quite simply you would never do it rl, so why then does it become OK in 3dx Chat.

How would you feel if some random guy hugged your wife or girlfriend without permission? You'd do something about it (possibly even punch their lights out), yeah? Even if only because if you didn't she'd no longer be your wife or girlfriend.

OMG I should never ever have to defend myself for objecting to someone invading my defensible space without permission.

Now we see exactly where some people stand ...................... on many of the issues that have been raised here.

In reply I'd say this to both RobT and Xandi - today go out and visit a busy crowded place and hug, without asking, the first woman you see. I bet the consequences will be quite unpleasant. Quite simply you would never do it rl, so why then does it become OK in 3dx Chat.

How would you feel if some random guy hugged your wife or girlfriend without permission? You'd do something about it (possibly even punch their lights out), yeah? Even if only because if you didn't she'd no longer be your wife or girlfriend.

OMG I should never ever have to defend myself for objecting to someone invading my defensible space without permission.

As I see,you really need prestige to elaborate on subject we don't fucking care about stupid things happened to you!  It is really so outrageous? You really have time to waste.

That remind me when I was DJ in NC on my Leon Professional Avi ,someone (A Girl) decided to suck me up right on the stage ,do you really think I reported her for what she did to me? C'mon"! Oh ,and also , do I asked her what real life gender she was behind the keyboard when she sucking my avi dick?NO"! IT WAS PART OF THE GAME AND MY ROLEPLAY YOU IDIOTS!!! Some stupid members playing this game must cancel they're sub and get a fucking life!

Briana, she only sucked your dick because you agreed to sex - not a very clever thing for a professional DJ to do.

How come Robt constantly shows his disrespect for women. RL or virtual world if you treat people reasonabley well we'll get on better don't you think? btw - Mardi Gras is rather unique environment where normal boundaries get stretched - it still showed considerable disrespect to the dancer. Had RobT been talking to her and got to know her a bit? He's lucky security didn't arrange for him to make a close inspection of the pavement.

As I see,you really need prestige to elaborate on subject we don't fucking care about stupid things happened to you!  It is really so outrageous? You really have time to waste.

So Briana doesn't care about people being respectful to women, you make light of what I feel and think about one common form of poor behaviour. Cool that's your opinion, just don't think that makes it OK. Anyway if you don't care why post in this thread?

Iggie is reactive ................................ and does not stop other idiots, or alts, doing it.

It really makes sense to shut the door ................................ hang on I've said that several times already today.

Iggie is reactive ................................ and does not stop other idiots, or alts, doing it.

It really makes sense to shut the door ................................ hang on I've said that several times already today.

Better to be reactive than overreactive* stupid phone

You Xandi are as bad as RobT, possibley worse because you are following everything he does. Random hugs from strangers are unacceptable to the majority of people, you're only trying to suck up to RobT because you either want to get in his good books, maybe for some other reason.

You forget that behind the pixels there are living, thinking, feeling human beings. You forget that the vast majority of users behave pretty well in game. The problems arise with the few who think normal social mores don't apply to them. You, RobT and one or two others, maybe a lot fewer, are doing their utmost to encourage them, and to encourage bad behaviour. You wonder why people get pissed off with you.When you take in to the whole gamut of bad behaviour, of which I agree that random hugging is one of the less serious ones but is very irritating and certainly bad manners, there's scope for causing anything from annoyance to actual harm by encouraging these people when they get in to rumour mongering and messing with people's heads.

Just because you think it's fun doesn't make it's OK - basically you're behaving like the school bullies that seem to appear at the age of 13 and maybe continue until they decide find a girlfriend. This thread started out as a fun look at the things people do, it was meant to be light hearted. OK, it touches a serious subject as well. I will ask for it to be locked if we can't have a sensible, mostly amusing covnersation about the odd things people do. Sadly this one isn't as funny as some of the posts.

The tone of Xandi's and RobT's posts is very much as if they are trying to run me out of the game ............................... well sod you, busters, I've paid my sub and I'll do my best to enjoy it while it lasts. I have as much right to play as I chose, basically trying to be the, hopefully, decent human being I am rl. I want to enjoy the compnay of my current friends and any new ones I make. Try to mess with that and you not only go on iggie but also, if ToS have been contravened, get reported. Now that is a promise not a threat.

Lastly Xandi I give and receive plenty of hugs from people who care about me and love me for who I am. I really do not need hugs from people who do it to be annoying.

*shrugs* pretty sure I’m trying to stop the malarkey about a damn hug. We get it you don’t like it and odds are the fuss made here are only going to raise your hug intake, but it’s k. We understand the need to make pointless accusations and rants about such things to continue to make yourself look like your above us all. I am not a RobT follower, I just happen to find this whole thing comical. To make such a big fuss. When it could have been simply stated as... I don’t like being hugged by strangers or people who aren’t strangers but just hug for the sake of hugging.

So let's try and put my thread back on track - funny, nice, interesting, irritating (in a nice way) things people do in 3dxChat.

Both are in keeping with the part of the thread but both had nice outcomes. I've already mention one incident that turned out rather well when I challenged a random hugger. He gifted me after thanking me for giving him the heads up.

The day before him another noob random hugger did his thing. Again I confronted him. He apologised but it was clear his english wasn't good. We chatted for a bit as best we could and he came over as a nice man and was very concerned that he hadn't hurt my feelings. I quite liked him. So the moral is? If you screw up, apologise, things might turn out for the best. Don't do what the one that set me off did where he responded 'I do what I like'. What made me angry in that case? Not just the hug, that was a minor irritant, but the attitude that he had the right to do it, my feelings about it were of no consequence.. You have no right to hug somebody unless is is clear that they want it end of.

Why is it I get angry when people say this is trivial and I'm creating drama. Because they make light of that man's attitude, they're saying it's OK behaviour to give people unwanted physical contact, that it's particularly OK if it's pixels. That it's OK for him to assume he has the right to do it.  Why do they think there's legislation going through the UK Parliament at the moment outlawing upskirts, and upkilts, offences. Why do they think that people who touch people up on buses and tube trains are prosecuted when caught. It's not the offence itself that's the problem, but the attitude and intent behind it.

Hence I see RobT and co's attempts to make light of this, and his suggestion that I made it up, as really quite offensive. It shows exactly what their attitude to women is.

There are countless actions in this game that if played out in real life would be against the law and grounds for arrest. Public nudity, Public exposure, Public sex, Public masturbation, Prostitution, Incest to even sodomy, and you are concerned over hugs, which are not illegal in any way shape or form. It makes one question if you even know what type of game you are playing in 3dx chat. I do agree it is against the terms of service to harass anyone in the game or to make them feel uncomfortable playing it, however, you have taken this to extreme measures, including abusing the report system and baiting others into violating the EULA. One would have to begin questioning your motives for playing this game and being a member of these forums. Truth.