3DXChat Community

The THings Men Do Wrong in 3dx Chat

Guest Ciera

This should be a chance to take an affectionate look at the things men do that achieve rather less than turning women on in game.

I know we bitch terribly about the 'nice tits/legs/bum/profile, let's fuck' approach. Even meant ironically it's not exactly stimulating. There was an article in The Times about how scientists have found that women's brains become much more active than expected when they are aroused. Women have always maintained that their most important erogenous zone is the brain!

OK here's my attempt to start it off.

Assume you've met this guy, he's funny, genuinely interested in you and you've started exploring something a bit naughty.

Him: pose click oooh, ahhh, ooh ahh, pose click

Ciera thinks 'this seems promising'

Ciera: Excuse me could we go back to the ...

Him: pose click ooh, ahhh

Ciera: the last pose but ......................

Him: Pose click ohhh, ahhh, oooh, ahh 'You're so sexy'

Ciera: Thinks Oh shit I've lost count now

Him: Kisses Ciera deeply probing tongues exploring each others innermost recesses

CIera: Better, much better - can we have a cuddley pose please?

Him: Probes your clitoris with a tongue of fire

Ciera thinks: I wonder where he thinks my clitoris is. The idea of a tongue fire is bit much.

Ciera - stops sex

Him: What did you do that for?

CIera: This isn't working, I'm sorry.

Him: I'm very good at the sex

Ciera: That you might be but I'm not quite getting it. I can't for the life of me think why

Him: You must be a lesian

Ciera: Not that I've noticed. Are you?

Him: Fuck off, bitch

Ciera puts him on iggie

OK this is a made up story absed on my few encounters and ones that have come up in conversation. It's meant to be fun and perhaps give men a few pointers as to how to make a women feel a little bit special, warm, fuzzy and sexy.

(got soda popcorn)  :blink:  (blinks misses the whole thing)

Leading and interactions are important as is communication, sadly it seems your made up guy was too much into his own to notice what you were saying. (Maybe he was playing Plants versus Zombies 2 also) I mean his attention was else where.. :ph34r:

Assume you've met this guy, he's funny, genuinely interested in you and you've started exploring something a bit naughty.

Him: Kisses Ciera deeply probing tongues exploring each others innermost recesses

Ciera thinks: I wonder where he thinks my clitoris is. The idea of a tongue fire is bit much.

Ciera - stops sex

Ciera: That you might be but I'm not quite getting it. I can't for the life of me think why

Ciera puts him on iggie

LOL, that's very funny.

Surly that's a rare occurrence?

You know some times I think I must have a name like AnyGuyWillDo, as that is how it seems a lot of guys in the game seem to look at things.

The amount of times I have had guys ask me to go to their room with them, or even just get to it where we are within minutes to even seconds of meeting them.

I try to explain that I don't get with guys that easily, I like to get to know them 1st, and the trouble that can happen if I don't.

Latchers and stalkers can be a real problem and I think we have all had them.

Then there are the guys that you do get with that end up not what you thought they would be.

Most I have been with have been really cool, and some are really really good at it, but there has been a couple that have been disappointing.

One guy, like before I get with anyone I make sure they know I don't take it up my butt, that it is a real turn off to me.

But this guy, just a few minutes in started saying, now your going to take it up your ass and bring up the pose for me to accept.

I kept clicking it away and told him he knows I wont do that, but he kept trying like he was on a mission or something.

In the end I accepted it, then turned on my TV and watched it til he was finished not replying at all to him.

When he finished he said, well I got to go, got to go to work and pretty much vanished.

A few days later I heard from a mutual friend he had bragged about it in a group chat.

Now this guy was meant to be a good friend that I had known since I had started in the game.

He had also been good friends in the game with my real life partner who was in the game with me when I 1st started.

So you can in the game be made to feel like an assignment or an achievement, a notch on a belt type thing.

By the way, he was hopeless at it, the only time I didn't get to a real life orgasm when I have had sex in the game, didn't even get close.

I'm guessing he hasn't had much real life experience.

Ok I know its not really in line with the topic but I had an experience from the other side. 

Hooked up with a woman and started to Rp kissing her neck..to which she replied.."Stop wasting my time with that RP shit and fuck me already" Still makes me laugh when I think of it. I did leave her to herself since I thought Bob was a more suitable partner for her than me *laughs*

Now its likely that she was a he but I am always reminded of that episode when I hear women bemoan the lack of male attention in those situation. 

Haha the second you dont want him, he assume there is something wrong, with you, classic,

Whats that guys number? Im setting him up on a blind date with AHT.

Oh hottt! 

Is it true you want a date with C's fridge? It might look like this?

axbOjhZ.png

This should be a chance to take an affectionate look at the things men do that achieve rather less than turning women on in game.

I know we bitch terribly about the 'nice tits/legs/bum/profile, let's fuck' approach. Even meant ironically it's not exactly stimulating. There was an article in The Times about how scientists have found that women's brains become much more active than expected when they are aroused. Women have always maintained that their most important erogenous zone is the brain!

OK here's my attempt to start it off.

Ciera - stops sex

Ciera puts him on iggie

OK this is a made up story absed on my few encounters and ones that have come up in conversation. It's meant to be fun and perhaps give men a few pointers as to how to make a women feel a little bit special, warm, fuzzy and sexy.

/me copies and pastes

I think you take 3dx too much seriously...it's part of the game .Did you ever noticed it's a melting pot community here? lesbians,gays,transgender,intero ,roleplayers, ect ect ,who cares how the sex game play will turn out during sex debate, what do you wanna proove with this topix by pointing out what MENS doing wrong?

Funny how you’ve missed the key words ‘affectionate’ and ‘funny’ from my original post, Brianna.

Grrrrrr

/me smiles

This is all good, I once met this Guy, we clicked, had great convo, him telling his life story, so I thought ok I would give him a chance, Well let just say I excused myself to go to bath room in real, he knew, this , When I cam back I found that he had carried on without me, no need to chang pose of any thing, Let's just say I was done with that guy , Fast 

Funny how you’ve missed the key words ‘affectionate’ and ‘funny’ from my original post, Brianna.

Grrrrrr

/me smiles

Don't play with words Ciera, till the begining you tend to play that game with us by starting topix pointing out on mens

Funny how some people just won't learn, lmao.

So much for a light hearted look at the silly things people do.

I thought my post was quite lighthearted lol