3DXChat Community

Flashing Lights Cosplay Party

Camden

25zmmxg.jpg

Hello 3DX Community! Join me next Saturday for a celebrity and character cosplay party. Come dressed as your favorite celebrity or character. You can even come as one you hate for the purpose of satire. :D:P

For the first hour and a half we will play a guessing game. So I ask that you put a few details in your profile about your main avi so that others can try to guess who you are. After that, please put the name of your main avi in your profile. Most of all, let's have fun with it!!!

You do not have to be a character from the 80/90's unless you want to.You also do not have to create an avi to join in on the fun. ;)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140823T00&p0=179&msg=Flashing+Lights+Cosplay+Party&swk=1

Cammy this meens I need to wake up at like 5 am. Geeezzzz woman... But I'm sooooo excited love a good party!!!!!!!

It will be going a few hours. So you can sleep in an hour :D

Sounds Fun Camden :) I'll see if i can come :), can i just be myself? lol sometimes i like to think I'm a celebrity on my own ;) who doesn't love sweet little succubus me :)

Sure Soul, you are a standout character on your own. ;)

Our options are limited but we can do our level best to try, guess I will be some difficult to guess random secret agent that fights aliens/world takeovers/nefarious plots/sex rings/stolen family using various weapons/sex toys :P