LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:16 PM

Window Challenge - Part 1

The other day Master Vaughan set me a challenge. It involved having stand-up, public sex pressed against a window, taking photos for my diary and asking my partner to rate my performance out of 10; 1 being awful and 10 being amazing.

Well, the first challenge was to find a suitable window! I went to Lord’s BBC Island and it proved to be ideal. There is a large room, with big windows overlooking the outdoor dancing area – perfect!

Finding a suitable partner was a little more tricky. I first got talking to a young, black guy from the UK. We hit it off and chatted comfortably for a time. He is a cool and smart guy. The conversation became more steamy and I was all revved up, but I had not explained my challenge to him and to do so at that point seemed a little unfair, as if I was using him. So I abandoned that and we agreed to be friends and to meet up again some other time. Can't wait!!

Then I got talking to a guy from the US called Tommy. He too was easy to talk to and this time I explained my challenge up front. He seemed keen to be of assistance and we started to dance. Things progressed well and we were soon getting down and dirty, there in the window. But with the main event – the stand-up sex against the window – still to come, I lost my connection!! Talk about bad timing!! By the time I logged back in, he had gone and that was the end of that!!

• Vaughan_Rarius and ArtemisUK like this

#122 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

Window Challenge - Part 2

My third attempt proved more successful. I went to a smaller room and met an older guy from the US, called James. We started talking, initially about the weather (well, I am a Brit!) but he soon told me how much he liked sex and, of course, I said the same!! I explained my challenge and he was more than happy to oblige me.

I told him about Lord’s room and that there were currently about 60 people there! So we agreed to meet there. I had pants and a top on, with a cap and my hair in a pony tail, as Master V likes it (picture 1). When we got to Lord’s and made for the window, James was quick to shed his clothes and to pull me into a slow dance (picture 2). This quickly progressed to a very enjoyable deep kiss, which we had to momentarily break to allow him to lift my top off over my head (picture 3, 4) before I continued to press my body to him, feeling his erection gradually growing against me.  His hands deftly slipped down to unfasten my pants, and between us we managed to get them off whilst not really breaking our heated kiss (picture 5). I was feeling distinctly tingly now, not least because I was sure I was going to succeed in my challenge, but also because I was now standing in a window almost naked, with a naked man who was clearly about to ravish me! Clearly? Well, yes, when his hands tugged my knickers down my legs and I kicked them off, I think it was probably pretty obvious! (LOL).

Attached Thumbnails

• window challenge 5.JPG
  • window challenge 1.JPG
  • window challenge 4.JPG
  • window challenge 3.JPG
  • window challenge 2.JPG

#123 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:25 PM

Window Challenge - Part 3

I had to get my hands and my tongue and mouth on his impressive member. Both naked now, we sank to the floor, he resting against the window sill, as I nestled between his legs, wrapped my tiny hand around the girth of his fine cock and started to lick his balls and up along the shaft (picture 6). This cock just had to go into my mouth! I adjusted my position and sank my lips around his shaft, taking his fleshy hardness into my mouth. Mmmm, delicious (picture 7). I could only imagine what the scene must have been like from outside the window (picture 8).

James was a true gentleman, and of course, reciprocated! He laid me down and while I held my thighs and parted my legs, he went down on me, using his tongue to expertly open my petals, teasing the folds and creases and paying attention to my ever so sensitive clitty. Oh boy – heaven! (picture 9). I was all steamed up now and ready to explode – I desperately needed to feel that stiff cock inside me. I pulled James up,let him lift my thighs, opened my legs and …… oh my god ….. felt the delicious thrill of a rampant cock slide slowly into my hot, very wet, centre. I gasped and moaned as he entered me, there, on the floor in the window (picture 10, 11).

The time was fast approaching for me to complete the main part of my challenge – before my senses became too overwhelmed and I forgot all about it! James lifted me up with his hands under my bum and, as I threw my arms around his neck for support, he lowered me back onto his cock, which slipped into my wet pussy with ease. We had some fun trying to get the pose to work so that we were against the window; I thought it would be easier than it was. But at least we got side on and I was now getting too horny and aroused to worry (picture 12), even about how it might look from outside (picture 13). I was howling, moaning and gasping my approval now as I bounced up and down on his cock in full view of anyone who cared to watch.

Attached Thumbnails

• window challenge 8.JPG
  • window challenge 7.JPG
  • window challenge 11.JPG
  • window challenge 10.JPG
  • window challenge 9.JPG
  • window challenge 13.JPG
  • window chalenge 12.JPG
  • window challenge 6.JPG

#124 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:35 PM

Window Challenge - Part 4

Somewhere in the overloaded recesses of my aroused mind, I knew that I had to have stand-up sex. So we had to try it, even if we couldn’t get right against the glass. Who cares - I had a fat cock buried in my puss, I was standing (just, as my legs felt weak) and we were visible through the glass – and god I had a fat cock buried in my throbbing, aching puss! (picture 14,15, 16). I exploded, gushing my juices all over James’ lovely cock as he continued to plough away into my tight hole. 

I needed James’ cum now. I disengaged, dropped quickly to my knees and grabbed his cock, pumping furiously as I pointed his tip at my face. I was rewarded with a beautiful load of warm jizz that coated my face and chest, dripping from my chin onto my little upturned breasts (picture 17).

But James wasn’t finished with me - and i certainly wanted more of him. He must have been on little blue pills, for he stayed hard and I easily slid him back inside as I straddled him on the floor of the room (picture 18). What a glorious feeling, to have a guy’s cum drying on your chest as you ride him (picture 19). It's a position that I am quite fond of (though perhaps not my most submissive?) (picture 20).

As I let my hand drift between my spread thighs to play with my needy clitty, bringing myself to a second orgasm, James came too, spraying the insides of my naughty married pussy with his lovely cum.

Of course, I was very grateful to James for helping me fulfil my challenge. How did I show my gratitude? I cleaned his lovely cock for him of course (picture 21), licking all those lovely sticky, gooey drops off his cock and swallowing them like a good little girl. How discreet of everyone to turn their backs, lol!

And my rating? 10 out of 10, of course!

Love and light

Lynn

xxx

Attached Thumbnails

• window challenge 14.JPG
  • window challenge 15.JPG
  • window challenge 16.JPG
  • window challenge 17.JPG
  • window challenge 18.JPG
  • window challenge 19.JPG
  • window challenge 20.JPG
  • window challenge 21.JPG

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#125 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:35 PM

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8296097

• LynnBecula likes this

#126 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:36 PM

Hello Readers

For when I am feeling particularly naughty.......

Attached Thumbnails

• corset 3.JPG
  • corset 2.JPG
  • corset 1.JPG

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#127 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:34 AM

stagandvixenmore-stag-vixen-captions-at.

27a237c138566de0eeaa893b69ee9e07--the-st

2f5425599c52e0542a45d39dc9a26248--the-st

reclaim2.jpg

tumblr_ngljrf3wLm1tsk313o1_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users