#41 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

Thank you Master V. Love it when you post something created especially for me.
  • Trisa and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#42 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

Hi!

Last night I invited a special friend back to my place.

I put on some smooth music and then he told me that, in future when he comes to visit, after  putting on the music I should remove my panties, so that he is able to take me whenever he wants to. Mmmm. Sounds sexy to me, and of course I shall comply with his request.

We soon got down to business, we went into the play room, where there are various instruments of lust! We tried the strange green machine, where I lie on my back and he fucks my pussy whilst a large luminous green dildo plunders my bottom! Not the most comfortable to start with, maybe we should have worked up to this?

So we moved to the board - I love this one mmmm - he takes me from behind, whilst I am pressed face first into the rough wooden wall with my hands clamped together above my head. Now this gets me worked up - him too! I can feel him swelling more as he thrusts inside me and my arousal is building too. Eventually I can hold on no longer and he gives me permission to climax, which I do, in great shuddering spasms, as he fills me with his jizz. Oh my, what a delicious feeling. Mind blowing!

I had decided to cook for him, and I had left a pan simmering on the stove, so we went to check on it in the kitchen - but we never got to eat. He took me again - on the KITCHEN WORKTOP! It is so wonderful when a man has such need for you - he was insatiable. (Must remember to clean down the worktop this morning - giggle).

Next we took this outside, onto the beach, and had a lovely long, slow screw in a secluded spot, with the warm water lapping rhythmically against us. This was sensuous and intimate and so lovely. Naturally, we both came again, in a flood of juices and emotions. Afterwards we kissed and cuddled, and I stroked his hair and chest as his head rested in my lap. 

A clean up was necessary! So we headed for my bedroom where I took a shower as he watched. Well he watched for a while, but soon he joined me and took me again, under the hot, streaming water. Lovely.

Just then, I heard my husband's car pull onto the drive, so a quick disappearing act was on the cards!!

Shame, but my guest left me with some great memories - and a belly full of strong little swimmers......hmmmmm, I wonder?

Love and light

Lynn xxx  ;)  :)  :) 

#43 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

de22cacf823c5fce429f71c0e5e07b36--true-s

• smyles and Trisa like this

#44 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

28f514764084ee2e960b1f99b7578959--tgirl-

#45 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:46 AM

13-I-like-men-with-massive-throbbing-voc

#46 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

be1a1e0c15aaa4b8e87912f044eb758d.jpg

• smyles, Trisa and LynnBecula like this

#47 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Any time, Sir.
xxx

#48 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

image.skreened-t-shirt.white.w460h520b3z

:)  :)

Panty-less Monday  ;)

Love and light

Lynn xxx

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#49 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

bghhjFL.jpg

• smyles, Trisa and LynnBecula like this

#50 john7414

john7414

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationPa. USA

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

jiKhVmv.gif

• smyles, Trisa, Vaughan_Rarius and 1 other like this

#51 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

Master V. Butt plug? Oh my goodness! Anything you say Sir
  • Trisa likes this

#52 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:09 PM

John. Thanks for the post. I am often to be found similarly engaged in the game! Love it. Best if it ends with a face full of cum, some of which I can lick up and swallow. Mmmm.
  • john7414 and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#53 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

1c92e1db8566abc521c79a2ea8851880--taboo-

#54 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

572bb9f2f98ced96cbef45d32198fe7f--stocki

#55 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

a968ee11a8f7894892bbbf0d7ea7c3d1--jax-ho

#56 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

my-favourite-cheating-captions-150097743

#57 LynnBecula

LynnBecula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:37 PM

Hi

Today a particular room name caught my eye in the list of users' shared rooms. The idea was that new arrivals to the room MUST have sex, with the next person to arrive of the opposite sex. This seemed quite a novel idea - my interest was piqued and I just had to check it out!

I had chosen to wear a stunning blue dress, with matching shoes and white stockings - so I looked good, if I say so myself. 

The next guy to arrive was quite handsome, said he liked married women and seemed hot for my petite body, so I thought 'Why not'  (giggle)

He invited me to sit on the sofa, which I was more than happy to do.

We chatted and it was clear that he was not into public sex, but he was so hot for my body that I tempted him into it. Well, the room was not too busy, so it was not really a problem for him, and when he unzipped my dress and helped me slip it off it was evident he had got over his concern!! He quickly removed his top, revealing a nicely toned torso and bronzed skin. Mmmmm.

After a little heated kissing action, he removed his pants and deftly unclipped my bra and pulled it free, placing his hand on my small breast while I let my little fingers slide around his rather impressive erection. 

He eased me down onto the couch, eager, he said, for a taste of my married pussy, which by now was very moist indeed and eager for tongue - if not more! He slipped between my legs, pushing my knees gently apart and let his tongue go to work, lapping at my slit and flicking at my now engorged and throbbing clitty. Bliss!!

He kept this up for quite a while, getting me very heated indeed - to the point where I really needed to feel him inside me!

He rearranged us so that he was behind me and drove straight into me, impaling me to the hilt on his huge cock - good job I was well lubricated by this point. He pounded me hard, then whispered in my ear that he was going to cum in both my pussy and my ass! My ass?! Goodness!! This was alarming but very exciting and I came there and then, gushing all over his cock and spasming around the shaft. Delightful!!

This triggered his own climax, and he erupted inside me, deep in my steaming pussy, hot and copious. Wow.

Without giving me time to come down, he manoeuvred me into position and, without much ado (or lube!! - eek) he slipped the head of his cock past my sphincter and slowly sank into my rectum. God I felt stretched and it hurt quite a bit, so I tried to relax and managed to take more of him. He grabbed my beasts, so that gravity took over and the last millimetres of his cock sank into me. 

He had to go, so he never made good on his promise of an ass full of cum, but my pussy was full enough for both holes!!

Quite an experience!! I may have to go back to this room if it is ever open again!!

Love and light

Lynn

xxx

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.JPG
  • 2.JPG
  • 3.JPG
  • 4.JPG
  • 5.JPG
  • 6.JPG
  • 7.JPG

• john7414, smyles, Trisa and 1 other like this