Photo

World Editor more than one world and links between!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Heden

Heden

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:21 AM

3 few things which could drastically improve the worlds system would be:

1) WORLDS: Being able to have more than one world, even if others are not listed (only 1st one would be listed).
Other worlds could be paid with xgold (like characters) to avoid ton of fast made bad worlds.

2) PORTALS: Being able to create portals between worlds (our own or others). The portal would be clickable when linked world is available and closed when linked world is unavailable (owner offline).
This would allow us to organize ourselves to create a town for example or to expand our world without lagging others. Of course that would need new start positions per link.

3) LOCATIONS TP: Being able to teleport our character to specific places. Could be useful for very big rooms where action is not at start position.

• ChiK73 and xCECILIAx like this

#2 Valexia

Valexia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Skull Throne

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

All of these would be great if they added them. I especially like the whole portals idea, reminds me of the portals used in VRChat, which is cool.

If only they would actually add them in now though :/

• Heden likes this

#3 Heden

Heden

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

Yes, I keep suggesting things but I think the forum is not even read by developers...

#4 xCECILIAx

xCECILIAx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

Good ideas, and the portals is something i have thinking of too.

I belive to category worlds under subworlds would make it much easier for the player and the room owner.

For example: 1 big world ”music bars and clubs” and from there a teleport options to the different rooms. This could be a good option for the room owner to select where they want to list the club. I know its a sex game :-)

#5 Solstice

Solstice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFlooriduh !!

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

Love these ideas,it would make building large worlds so much easier and enjoyable for those to see and move around.

Portal standing by !!

http://prntscr.com/i1b2ee

#6 Losst

Losst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUSSR

Posted Yesterday, 07:37 PM

Would it be possible to remain in one room while fucking somebody in another using the portal? ^_^

#7 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,299 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 PM

3 few things which could drastically improve the worlds system would be:

1) WORLDS: Being able to have more than one world, even if others are not listed (only 1st one would be listed).
Other worlds could be paid with xgold (like characters) to avoid ton of fast made bad worlds.

2) PORTALS: Being able to create portals between worlds (our own or others). The portal would be clickable when linked world is available and closed when linked world is unavailable (owner offline).
This would allow us to organize ourselves to create a town for example or to expand our world without lagging others. Of course that would need new start positions per link.

3) LOCATIONS TP: Being able to teleport our character to specific places. Could be useful for very big rooms where action is not at start position.

or you could always just rip someones room off.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users