3DXChat Community

world editor poses

shorty

Hi all, I would like to know why the barstool pose without the barstool does not work have the ropes with it. Its just a sit type pose. I was wanting just the pose with the ropes. All I get is the sit for bar stool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also the regular one works ok and has the ropes.  

Shorty

No, the bar stool pose is NOT the same as the bar stools near the stripper stage at Sins and the bar stools at the 3DX Night Club, it is less:

Only the leaning-against-the-stool-while-standing-on-the-ground - pose ist implemented (for females)

Even the sitting on the stool - pose and the sitting in opposite direction is missing, and of couse the different bdsm poses for males and females.

I also hope, that this will be fixed soon.

No, the bar stool pose is NOT the same as the bar stools near the stripper stage at Sins and the bar stools at the 3DX Night Club, it is less:

Only the leaning-against-the-stool-while-standing-on-the-ground - pose ist implemented (for females)

Even the sitting on the stool - pose and the sitting in opposite direction is missing, and of couse the different bdsm poses for males and females.

I also hope, that this will be fixed soon.

There is barstool animation.

post-18338-0-37251400-1515713246_thumb.png

There's no BDSM stool animation.

Though you can use BDSM stool itself and mask it partially with your own primitives.

post-18338-0-28369200-1515713251_thumb.png